View Full Version : Farming for Gold?

TOASTYTorpedo
12-06-2010, 02:08 AM
Does farming for gold involve trying to get the rare pinks in ao1/2/3 and selling them or can you run through lower level dungeons and look for chests / items and what not?

ManBearZombie
12-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Farming for gold amounts to the easiest way you can make money. Most people that are farming are doing it so they can buy the endgame weapons and armor. You can make money buy doing as many runs as possible and collecting gold from drops, chests and trash loot. You can also take any valuable gear (lower lvl pinks) and sell them to the players that are still trying to get to the end of the game.

Fyrce
12-06-2010, 02:24 PM
I farm so I can get together things like all red armor, the glowing yellow stuff, or the sparkly things :) I have no money, but I've got lots of stuff!

P.s. How come the Voodoo Master stuff isn't all RED, hm? *hint*hint*

Lesrider
12-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Lol glowing yellow stuff and sparkly things.

FluffNStuff
12-06-2010, 03:06 PM
How to farm for gold:

Plant Gold Seeds
Wait 6-8 weeks for seeds to mature into plants.
Harvest Gold.

ciss
12-06-2010, 05:05 PM
one may wonder how you got that posts count.. you make it quite clear!

OT: The easy way to make some gold as a new guy in town, explore and kill ugly things, get their loot, buy some slots at the shop, and sell stuff you get. You ll be amazed that most of the crap sells lol! So many greens and purples sell better than the average pinks... hehe. Well at least the low level ones. (up to ~30-35 lvl), more and more noobs-future-to-be-l33t-players are born overnight.

TOASTYTorpedo
12-07-2010, 12:33 AM
So run low level dungeons? Likke what?

giayuan
12-07-2010, 12:41 AM
well, if you're lvl 50, why not farm in ao3? you only get greens as trash which you can liquidate, and there is possible chance for end game loot, which at the moment, the rarest is 600k =)