PDA

View Full Version : Ability to purchase platinum.

Melej
03-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Hi
Please tell me what are the option of buying platinum. When I do not have a PayPal account, and you do not even Amazon Account. In other games, it is necessary solutions via SMS or transfer money to the account of which game operates. I'd like to buy platinum but we have the option when have an account with PayPal, Amazon. There are other options, or are being considered in the future as other option of buying platinum. I think that this is a problem that plagues a lot of players and therefore potential customers. Thank you for your response.

PS: Why make berating the game but when standing. :)

Ahoj
Prosim řeknete mi jake jsou možnosti nakupu platina. Když nemam PayPal učet, a nemam ani Amazon učet. U jinych her je to řešene třeba prostřednictvim SMS, nebo prevodem penez na učet spolecnosti ktera hru provozuje. Rad bych si koupil platinum
ale namam možnost kdyz nemam učet u PayPal,Amazon. Jsou i jine možnosti, nebo uvažuje se do budoucna i o jinych možnostech nakupu platina.
Myslim že to to je problem ktery trapy spoustu hraču a tim i potencionalnich zakaznik. Děkuji za odpověd.

PS: Proč nadat vydělat hře když zato stoji. :)

MARKENN
03-07-2014, 05:02 PM
hehe s tym google prekladačom si to vychytal (radšej ho nepoužívaj na dlhšie texty ako tento).
Ontopic - plat nekupujem ale máš pravdu s tymi rožšírenými možnostami.