PDA

View Full Version : bugs in rifle

scarysmerf
03-07-2014, 03:33 PM
So i buy this rifle for a good deal expedition rifle of fatality lv36 but the proc is wrong it causes ice dmg and blows them up instead of chain lightning.sts what do i do?i want my rifle to work the way it says it does

Samhayne
03-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Hey Scarysmerf,

Our apologies for the bug with the rifle. If you haven't already, please visit http://support.spacetimestudios.com and click the "Contact Us" button (the picture of the Sorcerer) and enter a ticket for our Support Team. In the meantime, I'll bring it up with the designer who made that item to look into it.

Thanks!

Warlord0520
03-07-2014, 03:57 PM
So i buy this rifle for a good deal expedition rifle of fatality lv36 but the proc is wrong it causes ice dmg and blows them up instead of chain lightning.sts what do i do?i want my rifle to work the way it says it does

Dang id rather mine blow things up than chain lightning! jkjk

Wutzgood
03-07-2014, 04:04 PM
I have a level 36 expedition rifle of fatality and mine does chain lightning proc. I'd love to see the proc you are describing tho.

scarysmerf
03-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Update on proc it does do chain lightning but i also see ice dmg ice blocks apear on them so its still a lil bugy

scarysmerf
03-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Hey Scarysmerf,

Our apologies for the bug with the rifle. If you haven't already, please visit http://support.spacetimestudios.com and click the "Contact Us" button (the picture of the Sorcerer) and enter a ticket for our Support Team. In the meantime, I'll bring it up with the designer who made that item to look into it.

Thanks!

Id send a screen shot but i use my phone so i dont know how to do that. Just pointing out the bug i know u guys will fix it no worries thanks for the quick reply.

Samhayne
03-07-2014, 06:10 PM
Just FYI, the proc is working correctly, it is just leaving the wrong particle effect (the ice). In a future patch the ice particle will be changed up to a more appropriate lightning effect. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.

Sceazikua
03-07-2014, 08:00 PM
it indeed procs the yellow lightning. I just bought one today and the gun is very good, the lightning does like 3/4 normal damage to mobs in 4m range. Its like the RIP upgrade for lightning skill! and it procs without charging, which makes it much better than the fire gun!

Wutzgood
03-08-2014, 03:27 PM
I saw what you were talking about. When you charge attack it seems to have the freeze particle. Proc works fine tho. Its like having an ice and lightning gun at same time. Love it even more now.