View Full Version : L26 Mage halp

SayCreed
03-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Is crystalline wand set viable?
need skills attributes and combos

Is full int better or should I do enuff int for crystalline int rest dex

Laar
03-07-2014, 06:29 PM
No no no, u should become a real pro and use str plat packs to build up a big ego :D
All kidding aside, I really don't low level PvP under 35 so yeah. Except making kids cry at 15. Yeah.

Reunegade
03-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Eq better for tank bonus, but crystal works. Tank builds r only good now as nuke builds do nothing to walls.

SayCreed
03-08-2014, 03:29 AM
Eq better for tank bonus, but crystal works. Tank builds r only good now as nuke builds do nothing to walls.
I try with crystalline abit then I I don't like I got earth

@Laar

Lel.I would get plat pack but native don't answer

HolyLegend
03-09-2014, 02:41 AM
If you know what you're doing, you can do pretty much anything. I fight people who are actually decent at pvping with nothing but a pumpkin chunker.

FortalWao
03-09-2014, 05:13 AM
Anyhow, I've wanted to make my own 26 for a while now, and now I bought a 25 paw so I feel it's the right time. Could someone perhaps PM me or comment here an exact build? I always thought 26 was more about build than gameplay.

Afbeast
03-09-2014, 06:26 PM
I just quit L26 pvp acouple days ago because: Teamers, boosters, inappropriate language, and people who think rushing is bad and it's just no fun anymore because if u try to have fun and ffa u will just get teamed. But I played 26 pvp since actually the day pvp was released into PL.

My recent 26 Mage skill build is 6 bom, 6 bov, 6 lightning, 1 fire, 3 heal, 1 ms, 1 frost.

Combo: buffs-ice-lightning-fire-heal-drain when other Mage drains or vs bear drain right after heal-ms when getting very low health.

Gear: L25 paw int Halloween mantle and int Halloween helm and crystalline wing, and 2% hit and 8 armor ring and elf face that gives 2 hit (forgot the name). Crystalline or earthquake wand set if u want mana regen (requires 55 int).

Stats: 35 int rest dex. If u want mana regen set then use 55 int rest dex and buy a crystalline or earthquake wand set.

Tips vs mages: use the combo from above and use skills as quickly as possible in any order after they cool down.
Tips vs bears: u can't kite them easily cause u only have 1 fire so u have to keep distance from the bear so they can't continue to hit crushing blow.
Tips vs rhinos: when they charge at u use fire lightning ice heal drain and keep them far.
Tips vs foxes: same as rhino but a little harder cause these foxes can nuke u pretty hard if they have the hammer plat pack (which is 99% of foxes at this lvl).
Tips vs birds: it will be a very rare occurrence to see a bird at this lvl now a days so u will be able to kill them easily cause they don't nuke hard at all anymore. BUT if facing a L30 bird use mana shield after they hit blast shot and continue to hit heal and lightning fast.

FortalWao
03-10-2014, 01:33 AM
I just quit L26 pvp acouple days ago because: Teamers, boosters, inappropriate language, and people who think rushing is bad and it's just no fun anymore because if u try to have fun and ffa u will just get teamed. But I played 26 pvp since actually the day pvp was released into PL.

My recent 26 Mage skill build is 6 bom, 6 bov, 6 lightning, 1 fire, 3 heal, 1 ms, 1 frost.

Combo: buffs-ice-lightning-fire-heal-drain when other Mage drains or vs bear drain right after heal-ms when getting very low health.

Gear: L25 paw int Halloween mantle and int Halloween helm and crystalline wing, and 2% hit and 8 armor ring and elf face that gives 2 hit (forgot the name). Crystalline or earthquake wand set if u want mana regen (requires 55 int).

Stats: 35 int rest dex. If u want mana regen set then use 55 int rest dex and buy a crystalline or earthquake wand set.

Tips vs mages: use the combo from above and use skills as quickly as possible in any order after they cool down.
Tips vs bears: u can't kite them easily cause u only have 1 fire so u have to keep distance from the bear so they can't continue to hit crushing blow.
Tips vs rhinos: when they charge at u use fire lightning ice heal drain and keep them far.
Tips vs foxes: same as rhino but a little harder cause these foxes can nuke u pretty hard if they have the hammer plat pack (which is 99% of foxes at this lvl).
Tips vs birds: it will be a very rare occurrence to see a bird at this lvl now a days so u will be able to kill them easily cause they don't nuke hard at all anymore. BUT if facing a L30 bird use mana shield after they hit blast shot and continue to hit heal and lightning fast.
Thank you, I'm gonna try it as soon as I get home.

Reunegade
03-10-2014, 03:01 PM
U wurs troll on ur old account

FortalWao
03-10-2014, 04:21 PM
U wurs troll on ur old account
What do you mean, kind sir?

Bhurtz
03-10-2014, 08:06 PM
What do you mean, kind sir?

lol its fortal the gay kid