PDA

View Full Version : Guide : How to make a successful pro endgame guild

Waug
03-08-2014, 12:10 PM
First thing first make some quick chat first, specially anti-clouid chat. what's that?
clouid : work on skills rather savage
guilds quick chat : Cry

OK back on more important topic. Please follow all the steps carefully cause n this guide contains some very secret methods

1> Make an endgame mage, if u don't have one.
2> Make guild, say <we make ya cry>
3> Inv ur 2 mage friend.
4> Go cs and buy savage sets for y'all, nvm u alrdy have n uses that.
5> Make DM arena game and join with all ur friends.
6> Team every non str, who join ur game
7> Stay together and heal each other.
8> Say sorry if by mistake kill a str specially with 3pc, it will boost his ego and he will stop helping ur opponent team, and later on join ur guild.
9> Ur guild will grow bigger
10> According to available members try to make this combination in a game - pally + pally + pally => first preference, pally + pally + bear => second pref. , pally + bear +bear => third pref, only make bear + bear + bear => when thers no str mage on oppents team => last pref.

well here's end this complex guide.
ikik ppls alrdy followed my guide and they r succesfull, but u know history repeat itself.

- thanking u, lovely one noob rusher.

Laar
03-08-2014, 12:13 PM
I'm blaming you for another Family.

Covert
03-08-2014, 12:14 PM
no.

FortalWao
03-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Is legendfb Waug? Despite not being good, or even decent in PvP, I love his posts, this dude rules!

largecommand
03-08-2014, 12:28 PM
The sarcasm is strong in this one.

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 02:05 PM
That's how you create a family

quantionus
03-08-2014, 03:31 PM
is this how you created 'Fast Paced Pvp' ?

FortalWao
03-08-2014, 04:28 PM
is this how you created 'Fast Paced Pvp' ?
No, this is how Joekelly created Family.

quantionus
03-08-2014, 04:46 PM

wow envy moar

FortalWao
03-08-2014, 04:56 PM

wow envy moar
Envy? Oh, I envy you your complete lack of skill.

XghostzX
03-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Family right here

quantionus
03-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Envy? Oh, I envy you your complete lack of skill.

lol

quantionus
03-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Family right here

what did u expect to see in a Family guild thread , some aliens?

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 07:09 PM
But the thread title doesnt say family:o

quantionus
03-08-2014, 07:11 PM
But the thread title doesnt say family:o
lmao but the content is Family

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Where does waugie say anythig about family?

quantionus
03-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Where does waugie say anythig about family?

umm did i say that Waug said it?

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Yus because the thread content is what the thread poster says

quantionus
03-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Yus because the thread content is what the thread poster says

nah lmao the content is what ppl post and for sure waug got farmed by Family today and got raged so he wrote this , for sure..

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Waug...got...farmed!?

He said he always wins 1v3

quantionus
03-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Waug...got...farmed!?

He said he always wins 1v3

yea if the opponent team is made by cloud,orabatree and rolocolo

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Who's orabatree

quantionus
03-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Who's orabatree
i dont remember his whole name but it was something like that , a 75 bear if u were playing pvp in non-locked maps then u would probably see him

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 07:23 PM
I look forward to meeting him, sounds like a nice guy

quantionus
03-08-2014, 07:23 PM
I look forward to meeting him, sounds like a nice guy
kinda better than rolocolo

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 07:25 PM
He better dem me?:o but i was taught in my religion that no one is better than someone else

quantionus
03-08-2014, 07:27 PM
He better dem me?:o but i was taught in my religion that no one is better than someone else
lmao sts should really ban u anyways practice more to be a better troll pls , ur tricks are cheap

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 07:30 PM
What's a troll, i dont trik, and why shud i b ban

Caiahar
03-08-2014, 08:50 PM
lmao sts should really ban u anyways practice more to be a better troll pls , ur tricks are cheap
Hm, what if same could go to you? Be careful.

Waug
03-08-2014, 09:10 PM
@quan

1> Great, family do all of this, that I mentioned. nice to know that. I certify family as a pro endgame guild.
2> Nope I don't have much time to follow this complex guide myself, - among our 28members, there r hardly 4 savage players including my teddy dat I hardly play with.
3> Family did not team me to motivate to make dis guide cuz I stopped killin FAM since few days back when this happened -

XghostzX
03-08-2014, 09:17 PM

Dude you getting emotional or something

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 09:34 PM
I know i am *sniff* *sniff*

Promagin
03-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Nice.

quantionus
03-09-2014, 03:46 AM
@quan

1> Great, family do all of this, that I mentioned. nice to know that. I certify family as a pro endgame guild.
2> Nope I don't have much time to follow this complex guide myself, - among our 28members, there r hardly 4 savage players including my teddy dat I hardly play with.
3> Family did not team me to motivate to make dis guide cuz I stopped killin FAM since few days back when this happened -

lol i never stop killing u or making u rage quit

quantionus
03-09-2014, 03:47 AM
Dude you getting emotional or something

no it was just a funny situation

quantionus
03-09-2014, 03:48 AM
Hm, what if same could go to you? Be careful.

you know what , actually i hope it will happen, keep getting senseless warnings.. (just for forums ofc)

FortalWao
03-09-2014, 04:32 AM
@quan

That sounds as if though you believe you're good?

quantionus
03-09-2014, 05:07 AM

lol ppl ask me this question often but the point it 'did i say i m good?' LOL guys stop being mad when i say something

FortalWao
03-09-2014, 06:14 AM

lol ppl ask me this question often but the point it 'did i say i m good?' LOL guys stop being mad when i say something
So then you know you are not good and don't claim to be good?

quantionus
03-09-2014, 06:29 AM
yea untill u beat me in a 1v1

FortalWao
03-09-2014, 07:02 AM
yea untill u beat me in a 1v1
Do you do any lvl range apart from endgame?

Ks_Leon
03-09-2014, 07:15 AM
dem,iam out of popcorn.anyone can share some of it? :rolleyes:

quantionus
03-09-2014, 07:26 AM

i used to do 66 and 15 but not now anyways whats ur lvl range , maybe i have a toon in that range

edit: btw i was talking about endgame doe i d like to do any other ranges

FortalWao
03-09-2014, 07:59 AM

i used to do 66 and 15 but not now anyways whats ur lvl range , maybe i have a toon in that range

edit: btw i was talking about endgame doe i d like to do any other ranges
Say 51-66 although I'd prefer 56/61, <35 is kinda boring ever since fbows came out, even after the nerf.

quantionus
03-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Say 51-66 although I'd prefer 56/61, <35 is kinda boring ever since fbows came out, even after the nerf.

i got a 47 bear i m waiting 3x to lvl it to 51

FortalWao
03-09-2014, 08:32 AM

i got a 47 bear i m waiting 3x to lvl it to 51
Then I suggest you lvl it to 56 because vast majority of the community is 56 and 56 is more balanced and fun (imo). Also I think 51 bears are the best as dex which is pretty boring.

quantionus
03-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Then I suggest you lvl it to 56 because vast majority of the community is 56 and 56 is more balanced and fun (imo). Also I think 51 bears are the best as dex which is pretty boring.

ima level it to 75

FortalWao
03-09-2014, 09:17 AM

ima level it to 75
You already have an endgame bear, why 2?

quantionus
03-09-2014, 09:39 AM
You already have an endgame bear, why 2?
cuz of a special reason

fourleaf
03-09-2014, 09:54 AM
how bout us poor ppl with a mere hammer set, can we still be gud guild members?
btw im a fox with level 10 plat store ring

thx

Waug
03-09-2014, 12:22 PM

I dont rage even when your elder brothers 3vsme, how u gonna make me rage? cuz dats what I do in DM 95% of the time, hmm got it, in your dream, lol.

quantionus
03-09-2014, 12:56 PM
I dont rage even when your elder brothers 3vsme, how u gonna make me rage? cuz dats what I do in DM 95% of the time, hmm got it, in your dream, lol.

lol i was owning u and u said 'no ping boosts this nub's ego' and left haha dont make me remind it to u pls

Trenton
03-09-2014, 01:57 PM
cuz of a special reason

Worried that being a jerk will get you banned, so you want a back up account?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

quantionus
03-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Worried that being a jerk will get you banned, so you want a back up account?

no all my accs are in the same email , i m not like u , having 10 diff accounts in 10 diff emails

XghostzX
03-09-2014, 04:30 PM
lol i was owning u and u said 'no ping boosts this nub's ego' and left haha dont make me remind it to u pls

dude you still getting emotional or something

Rolocolo
03-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Emotionus

Kiwihawk
03-09-2014, 05:44 PM
i think Waug was winning then you would have cryed and got joepally ans smokestar to team

Also Smoke star is an amazing pvper, i respect him....

Trenton
03-09-2014, 08:17 PM
no all my accs are in the same email , i m not like u , having 10 diff accounts in 10 diff emails

I actually have 15 diff accounts in 15 diff emails

Caiahar
03-09-2014, 08:53 PM

I actually have 15 diff accounts in 15 diff emails

Pro.
One email for PL, one for YouTube, one for Facebook, one for twitter, one Gmail, one Yahoo, one HotMail, one for Amazon, one for Ebay, one for Wal-mart, one for target, one for best buy, one for talking to friends, one for buisness, and finally one for AL.

LoL. Maybe you have more for others.

:P

Kiwihawk
03-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Pro.
One email for PL, one for YouTube, one for Facebook, one for twitter, one Gmail, one Yahoo, one HotMail, one for Amazon, one for Ebay, one for Wal-mart, one for target, one for best buy, one for talking to friends, one for buisness, and finally one for AL.

LoL. Maybe you have more for others.

:P
And one for Shadows naughty things

So his email for Smokestar

quantionus
03-10-2014, 12:05 AM
i think Waug was winning then you would have cryed and got joepally ans smokestar to team

Also Smoke star is an amazing pvper, i respect him....
lol sure

Ssneakykills
03-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Dis no ping is a personally favrouite

Kiwihawk
03-10-2014, 04:03 PM
lol sure
Family invite pls

Waug
03-13-2014, 04:13 AM
lmao but the content is Family

dis post is as funny as clouds quick chat, I enjoyed.

Lol y u trying to prove dat all family members have skillless boosted kd, we ain't saying but ur the one who want to prove it, lol and u being a guildy shouldn't do that, ur gm maynot like it.

Cavoc
03-14-2014, 12:24 AM
I find quan to be an overachiever. All he does is suck seeds =D~

Waug
03-14-2014, 02:37 AM
^ lowl ru talkin about overachiever some rhino?

MightyMicah
03-14-2014, 09:29 AM
This is what happens when a whole generation of players were taught that rushing (rather than ffa) is the way the game is meant to be played. All family has done is take that mindset to it's most strategical conclusion (What's stronger than a 3v1?). Granted, they could be a bit more nice about it. I remember Yich used to preach day and night that involuntary ffa is not cool because it always ends in a 2v1 or 3v1, but no one listened to him. They just thought he didn't like being rushed.

I made this thread awhile back. At the time no one listened to me either, but perhaps now folks might reconsider. Let's just hope no more "Family" guilds show up (though I've already seen small scale clones of family in various twink levels): http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73035-To-rush-or-not-to-rush-(An-exhaustive-examination-of-the-infamous-concept-of-rushin&highlight=rush+exhaustive

(Read the section at the end, "What are we to make of rushing?")

Waug
03-14-2014, 10:40 AM
^ first off this is not a family oriented thread as most of the peoples took it. If u ask me as I said several times in game also that 99% guilds teams the person who rushes their members, so what's new and unique about family? nothing. so what's the point?

If you really ask me, what was the inner sarcasm in it, I would say it sarcastic to the str players and pvp balance that how a group of just OK str group (with healers) can devastate any old pro non str group in endgame IN GENERAL.

Also I can't agree on ur new gen. rushing concept, its same old just few ppls got another excuse to rush -'samhayne said blah blah' next game if they get rushed they would say, - 'hey bro y u rushing me'

its just the opness that ppls using not enjoy so called 'rush' or FFA.

MightyMicah
03-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Choosing an op set has nothing to do with the attitudes of characters. In most mmo's players seek to have the best build possible. People want to succeed by the easiest means possible and that will never change.

The difference is that long ago during sewer cap people understood that teams and classes can be unbalanced, therefore making ffa unfair. This is why ffa was always initiated voluntarily. Nowadays people have completely forgotten what is fair and fun in this game and they've decided that whatever is in their best interest has become "fair and fun." In this case, three str set characters with healing. What's to stop them? "Everyone" agrees that rushing is how the game was "meant" to be played.

You see, it ultimately comes down to this. Family and all other guilds like them are doing just exactly what everyone has told them to do; namely rushing. The difference is that they are big and they are organized. They pose a huge threat to everyone else's gaming fun. Why do they ruin people's fun? Is it because of their trash talking? No. Trash talking has been around forever in the gaming industry and that never ultimately stopped anyone's fun. So why is it that family gets so much hate? It's because no one, I don't care who you are, no one wants to be rushed 24/7 by everyone. Free for all 24/7 and rushing 24/7 are totally different ideas. One is involuntary, and the other is voluntary. (And generally one involves odds such as 1v3 and 2v3)

Anyways, as I was saying it ultimately comes down to these two solutions:
1. Accept that Family and other guilds are doing exactly what they've been told to do by everyone. Stop complaining, grow some thick skin, and deal with it. (This thread could possibly be considered mild complaining.)
2. Stop preaching that "rushing" is the way this game was meant to be played, and start preaching that (voluntary) free for all is.

Waug
03-14-2014, 12:31 PM
1> Nope its being always nearly same what current guilds are doing. NOTHING NEW. Nobody learned anything new since very old methods other than 'go'.

2> I don't say rush and FFA r same, neither I promote anything.

3> Read carefully this is not a complain thread neither family thread. This is a real guide anybody can follow to make a successful endgame guild. How u finding complain in it?

4> Even if it contain sarcasm, then IT HAS THE STRONG MESSAGES THAT HOW FEW STR CLASSES ARE OP-ER THAN NON STR.

MightyMicah
03-14-2014, 01:10 PM
1> Nope its being always nearly same what current guilds are doing. NOTHING NEW. Nobody learned anything new since very old methods other than 'go'.

2> I don't say rush and FFA r same, neither I promote anything.

3> Read carefully this is not a complain thread neither family thread. This is a real guide anybody can follow to make a successful endgame guild. How u finding complain in it?

4> Even if it contain sarcasm, then IT HAS THE STRONG MESSAGES THAT HOW FEW STR CLASSES ARE OP-ER THAN NON STR.

You never listened in the past and I doubt you ever will. Perhaps others reading this won't be so close-minded.

XghostzX
03-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Amen Micah, wisely said and well put. You my friend should be a psychologist.

MightyMicah
03-14-2014, 04:19 PM

Thanks, Will, that means a lot coming from you.

FortalWao
03-14-2014, 04:45 PM

Thanks, Will, that means a lot coming from you.
You guys are pathetic... Waug is right

Waug
03-14-2014, 09:32 PM
You never listened in the past and I doubt you ever will. Perhaps others reading this won't be so close-minded.

anyone can blame without even proper logic, should I listen to that -? bring some real facts definitely I would do that..

let me point out few more..

I think instead of saying several times its not family thread , u kept focusing on it, showing ur close minded can't think larger and broader issues like str being op.

U asked me to be thick skinned, no problem, its not ur fault that u don't know me, but u suggested it to the wrong person, cause I love to do 3/2vs me no matter if I'm not even winning, so I don't complain on getting teamed.

As I don't complain about anything being op IN GAME , cause sorry to say, there are several close minded ppls would say "cry" answering or in a more civilised way, "ur complaining" - like u did.

Fact is Forum is for bit more matured place and for feedback, so that devs really can get what's wrong in it, and u say 'don't complain' so friend wait a bit, and re-think, ur points are really valid?