PDA

View Full Version : Are u a PVP person or a PVE person?

Crystal k
03-08-2014, 12:51 PM
I am a full PVE person..
I always go for a PVE kills and less death
Currently 28k kill and 17 death

I think PVP is to hard for war..
PVP is based on how strong u are and the skills u have
And war has weak damage compare to rouge and wiz

I would say u at less need to have full mythic stuff to be a good twink

(P.s this is COMPELTELY my opinion.. Don't hate lol)

Zeus
03-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Warriors are actually considered the most OP in PvP.

I suggest you gear up and learn the skills required in PvP and how to use them effectively. Your PvE set up might be less than adequate for PvP.

Bless
03-08-2014, 12:55 PM
99% PvP
1% PvE to level up, farm and get achievements

cindersx
03-08-2014, 12:56 PM
I am more of a PVE person.. PVP annoys the heck out of me. Just too many annoying people in PVP.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Xenobiotic
03-08-2014, 01:12 PM

I suggest you gear up and learn the skills required in PvP and how to use them effectively. Your PvE set up might be less than adequate for PvP.

Actually..normal mythic warriors in pvp are quite easy against me (im non mythic).

keikali
03-08-2014, 01:19 PM
All PvE.

lol@pvp

The only time I go into PvP is to derp around like I am right now. :D

Bless
03-08-2014, 01:24 PM
All PvE.

lol@pvp

The only time I go into PvP is to derp around like I am right now. :D u got a huge purple staff (TWSS) and you only pve? Shame on you.

Just kidding, but seriously, staff mages have nice stats in pvp!

Kakashis
03-08-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm full pve. I dislike pvp at end game.

Shanamerny
03-08-2014, 01:32 PM
All PvE.

lol@pvp

This! I pvp just if I'm bored o.o lolol PVE all the way :D

Anarchist
03-08-2014, 01:36 PM
99%PVE
1% PVP (Happens when i mistakenly press PVP on map instead of ELITE)

Zeus
03-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Actually..normal mythic warriors in pvp are quite easy against me (im non mythic).

Most normal mythic warriors are noobs that don't know how to use their class.

You should vs. Titan. :)

Endkey
03-08-2014, 02:20 PM
So many people i would wish to see in pvp rooms...but they all do pve :/

Coolmask
03-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Definitely PvE.
PvP is a mean and nasty place.

Spyce
03-08-2014, 03:00 PM
PvE.

Sheener
03-08-2014, 03:19 PM
I like both. But I dont really like elites

Wutzgood
03-08-2014, 03:24 PM
I have all 3 classes for pve and pvp but being a shopaholic and a hoarder has me playing pve mostly to keep gold coming in. Its rare I get a pvp match in.

keikali
03-08-2014, 04:46 PM
u got a huge purple staff (TWSS) and you only pve? Shame on you.

Just kidding, but seriously, staff mages have nice stats in pvp!

ikr! Been jumping into it lately mainly just to try and obtain as many PvP AP's possible, lol@10K kills, how in the flying f.

Crystal k
03-08-2014, 05:19 PM

Hm.. I thought rogue was most used for PVP

Konviict
03-08-2014, 05:23 PM
skills for pvp? naaa bro, u dont need good skills to pvp lol

all you need is a good build and the most op gear, yupp nowadays

Killerheels
03-08-2014, 05:50 PM
All PvE.

lol@pvp

Yeah surprised to see you there! :)

I dabble in pvp towards the end of the season, when elite legendaries have already gone down in value and there's not much left to do. :( needless to say I suck at it hahaha.

Sent from under the sheets.

Samdegreat
03-08-2014, 05:54 PM

Warriors can kill 85% of rogues and 100% of mages if you apply the right skills and timings, guess what? You don't even need mythic or arcane! The only downside is you can only kill 1% of warriors if your lucky to find a new, poor, unexperienced warrior wandering in pvp :(

Solid
03-08-2014, 06:30 PM
PvP for killing real people.

Morholt
03-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Pve.

I generally prefer the pve element in mmorpgs.
In some mmorpgs, I actually do like to play PvP.

However, pvp in this game? Lololololol, no thanks.

(although I am tempted to take my twink gear farmer into PvP just to rage people by messing up their flagging and kdr.)

Aziiii
03-08-2014, 07:21 PM
pve :3

Xenobiotic
03-08-2014, 08:55 PM

You sir know what you're talking about, I just vs'ed Titan (AKA kronos, your dad) and he ate me, I couldn't even scratch him, he makes other mythic warriors look like ants lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prahasit Prahi
03-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Once upon a time I'm PVE
Now playing PVP all time for completing Ap's

Solid
03-08-2014, 09:27 PM
You sir know what you're talking about, I just vs'ed Titan (AKA kronos, your dad) and he ate me, I couldn't even scratch him, he makes other mythic warriors look like ants lol.

5v5s prove more skill than a 1v1.

Xenobiotic
03-08-2014, 09:30 PM

How?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus
03-08-2014, 09:40 PM

That is an illogical statement and an opinion

• 5v5s require your teammates to be skilled (& more importantly, geared) as well, which is usually not the case as certain guilds hold pretty much all of the geared players. And if they are, there's no guarantee that the other side is skilled/geared the same, so it ends up being a slaughter house.
• 5v5s are usually stunfests coupled with maul procs.
• 5v5s involve variables which you cannot control - like errors by your fellow teammates.

A correct statement would be 5v5s require organization, teamwork & geared players that are online, something Magnum seems quite prominent at. :)

Zylx
03-08-2014, 09:48 PM

This. My main account is fully PvE, and i have a few other twinks. I have a lvl 5, 7, 8, and 10(sorta)twink. "Sorta" because i sold all his gear to fund my lvl 8. I dont like elites either. I'm more into the hack-n-slash style of quickly slaying enemies in gigantic mobs. Elites seem too slow for me. I only do em for the APs and desperate farming. And i absolutely hate end-game PvP. So much drama.. i went into a PvP match one time, for like 5 minutes they were all gossiping about some other players.

Sariita
03-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Full PvE. I don't touch PvP lol

Nagin
03-08-2014, 11:34 PM
, 100% pve

utpal
03-09-2014, 12:34 AM
strictly pve.

Shiro
03-09-2014, 02:17 AM
PvE in my main, and 3 low lvl twinks. I actually hate PvP now because most players resort to ganging and trash talking. As one here said, there's just too much drama.

CrazyTank
03-09-2014, 06:51 AM
Only PvE

Osabevie
03-09-2014, 07:20 AM
Pve- esp elites. Pvp is just irritating and makes me angry eg: gangers etc :'D

Lovingly
03-09-2014, 07:54 AM
lots of pve, lots of farming and I also play warrior pvp @ lvl10 just to balance out, I can't concentrate doing one thing forever xD

Kakatoa91
03-09-2014, 08:10 AM
I do whatever a game is offering.
So pvp, pve, merching and chatting.
And I do my best possible in all those areas.

Xeusx
03-09-2014, 08:13 AM
PvP: Killing badass players
PvE: Just farming, its boring.

Jig
03-09-2014, 08:39 AM
I am very competitive and really want to kill other real players, but I cant do that can I unless I have 20m for a good set to actually do so, so I have to farm more then I PvP, I love PvP and would rather it a lot more then Pve, but then again I love Pve farming Pve kills or doing a little farming for loot to afford mythics.

Atm I'm farming and I am always tempting to click the pvp button but I am holding back because I need to farm and get rich, I PvP non stop on Pocket legends and have the best gear of course, its hard to do it again in AL... Especially how much harder it is...

Impact
03-09-2014, 08:49 AM
I am a full PVE person..
I always go for a PVE kills and less death
Currently 28k kill and 17 death

I think PVP is to hard for war..
PVP is based on how strong u are and the skills u have
And war has weak damage compare to rouge and wiz

I would say u at less need to have full mythic stuff to be a good twink

(P.s this is COMPELTELY my opinion.. Don't hate lol)
Warrior is soooooooo op in pvp.... Its easy to use

Jig
03-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Funny how the hell could warriors not be op, you must be a complete noob if you get owned in pvp as a warrior, unless u have like a really bad set.. Come on they're fun as hell though xD

Impact
03-09-2014, 08:54 AM

This. My main account is fully PvE, and i have a few other twinks. I have a lvl 5, 7, 8, and 10(sorta)twink. "Sorta" because i sold all his gear to fund my lvl 8. I dont like elites either. I'm more into the hack-n-slash style of quickly slaying enemies in gigantic mobs. Elites seem too slow for me. I only do em for the APs and desperate farming. And i absolutely hate end-game PvP. So much drama.. i went into a PvP match one time, for like 5 minutes they were all gossiping about some other players.
At endgame, the rich kids always team the under geared people.... I went into a dm room and two secs later 3 mages ganged meh, while the rogue right beside me didn't get touched at all I regret leaving 20-23 pvp :(

mrschmidt
03-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Lol :). All the way pvp just chillin thou.

Haligali
03-09-2014, 09:33 AM
I was in a pvp guild before, i enjoyed it, but i can say pve is much more challenging and less stressful in this game.

Delphina
03-09-2014, 09:34 AM
I prefer PVE. I love playing through the story with others.

Sching
03-09-2014, 09:55 AM
PVE for now but one day dreams to go PVP :sulkiness:

Eski
03-09-2014, 11:36 AM
I love pve too :)

Ebezaanec
03-09-2014, 12:42 PM
PvE :D

alexdroog
03-09-2014, 01:28 PM
PVE in the beginning of a season. Exploring maps and getting elite achievements.
PVP at the end of a season for the thrill.

Xstealthxx
03-09-2014, 02:05 PM
So many people i would wish to see in pvp rooms...but they all do pve :/

The way to draw them is have a off record pvp, just to have fun, enjoy, practice nd all.

Xstealthxx
03-09-2014, 02:05 PM
I was in a pvp guild before, i enjoyed it, but i can say pve is much more challenging and less stressful in this game.

I guess so..

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 02:07 PM
i am a full Pve person ahha i have 40k pve Kills and pvp, its just full of good people ones i cant even beat haha

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk

jeocapat
03-09-2014, 02:12 PM
PVE.
If you go into pvp w/o being full mythic and a arcane pet you're just free meat.

deadsnlpes
03-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Funny how the hell could warriors not be op, you must be a complete noob if you get owned in pvp as a warrior, unless u have like a really bad set.. Come on they're fun as hell though xD

that is not true.... You just gotta know what your up against and know how to use your skills. i can beat some tanks. but the proc's and stuns :'(

PVE.
If you go into pvp w/o being full mythic and a arcane pet you're just free meat.
thats not true im not full mythic and i dont have arcane pet and im a decent player lol

Solid
03-09-2014, 02:48 PM
That is an illogical statement and an opinion

• 5v5s require your teammates to be skilled (& more importantly, geared) as well, which is usually not the case as certain guilds hold pretty much all of the geared players. And if they are, there's no guarantee that the other side is skilled/geared the same, so it ends up being a slaughter house.
• 5v5s are usually stunfests coupled with maul procs.
• 5v5s involve variables which you cannot control - like errors by your fellow teammates.

A correct statement would be 5v5s require organization, teamwork & geared players that are online, something Magnum seems quite prominent at. :)

You can leas your time into success, it doesn't necessarily have to be a group effort . but it would be most efficient to be a group effort.

Roberto077
03-09-2014, 03:18 PM
PvE. I play PvE in League of Legends to (top lane main).

Zeus
03-09-2014, 03:46 PM
You can leas your time into success, it doesn't necessarily have to be a group effort . but it would be most efficient to be a group effort.

That made no sense whatsoever, sorry.

1. leas??
2. In order to be successful, it has to be a group effort. That's been proven time and time again. If a particular "gear" isn't working, you swap it out. However, the issue arises wether if you have the right component to swap it out with in the first place.

Ogani
03-09-2014, 04:06 PM
ABSOLUTELY! Warriors with good gear are going to be one of the strongest OP players in PVP. Your mythic rogues are little buggers as well. I am a fully mythic mage with perfect orbital and it really comes down to me getting that good critical with my lightning to take out the rogues. As far as arcane warriors go....well see for yourself.

Jig
03-09-2014, 06:02 PM
That made no sense whatsoever, sorry.

1. leas??
2. In order to be successful, it has to be a group effort. That's been proven time and time again. If a particular "gear" isn't working, you swap it out. However, the issue arises wether if you have the right component to swap it out with in the first place.

Thats true, I have no mythic and I do horrible with no friends/guild help in pvp, I have like average legendary so not even the best, so yeah and I'm a Mage, and if I ran with a good group, my team would usually win or it would be close

zephyruh
03-09-2014, 11:43 PM

I use arcane armor.. My arcane helm was upgrading during that time

zephyruh
03-09-2014, 11:49 PM

I don't like bragging (not that I am right now) but I'm not the worst in 5v5. I can stand on two feet for quite some time with good support for my team. 5v5 is about how well 5 people can play as one

zephyruh
03-09-2014, 11:52 PM
And btw I'm a pvp person. I fall asleep during elites. (Geusaquc, Maalice, and amazoniina have witnessed me falling asleep)

-Titan

Jig
03-10-2014, 04:29 AM
And btw I'm a pvp person. I fall asleep during elites. (Geusaquc, Maalice, and amazoniina have witnessed me falling asleep)

-Titan

Yeah elite is a bit like that isn't it x-/

zephyruh
03-10-2014, 05:56 AM

-Titan

Yeah elite is a bit like that isn't it x-/
XV yes