PDA

View Full Version : 30 pally

Caiahar
03-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Is 30-35 (Iceberg, copperhead pallies) pally still viable? What can it kill throughout the 30-35 range?
If so, can someone give build?

I dont wanna do shiv or BF mage :/
And no voodoo or 35 mage x.x

Argyros
03-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Use iceberg 2h, and you could kill most everything besides the occasional nuke bear and Dex mage.

Caiahar
03-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Use iceberg 2h, and you could kill most everything besides the occasional nuke bear and Dex mage.
Can you provide a build? Palliez in pvp wont share with me, and the old guides probabky outdated

Argyros
03-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Can you provide a build? Palliez in pvp wont share with me, and the old guides probabky outdated

I tried it but I was also stuck on a build hehe. Ill keep my eyes open in game for one for you.

Burningdex
03-08-2014, 03:45 PM
i had a pallly pre nerf i could out tank voodoos like barbalootz etc :) build below if needed

6 buffs
1fire
6light
3heal
1frodt
max drain

OR

max buffs
1 fire drain
6heal
6light
1icd
1other ice
1ms (only know if u KNOW you are going to win)

how to play

v mages time drain to go affter theirs spam light ofc and use heal when under 1/4 ice to trap and fire hot flash after they have healed

bears > ice fire drain light spam heal and stay out of cb range and use 8m+ skills

birds > ice drain light fire rinse repeat be careful of blind

foxes > when they get close use fire drain ice light use heak agter they hit combo

gear > iceberg hatchet set plat set (helps for voodoos but not needed) and iceberg
ongsword and reaper if you have

stats > 94 str rest dex use armor and ddodge ring

DivineMoustache
03-08-2014, 03:54 PM
6 BOM
5 BOV
6 Lightning
1 frost bite
2 drain
1 fire
1 icestorm
6 heal
1 ms

Just enough str for plat pack or iceberg, whatever you want. Put the rest into a mixture of dex/int.
A problem will be mana, try to figure out if you can buy some mana gear that doesn't require too much int (L10 Plat Pack Wand, L5 Alch, L20-30 Cuddle Frost, etc.) That way if you run out of mana, you can use the load outs to switch to your mana set.

Also MS is the skill that differentiates the pros from the elite. Good MS timing isn't extremely important in general, but to be truly good, your MS has to be truly good.

Vs. Birds: not a clue, i'd assume just frost, chase, icestorm, light, fire, and heal off shattering if possible.
Vs. Mages: Light first, always use icestorm before frost bite, try to combo, try to heal off combo, and drain after they drain unless you're low. MS timing will be key as well.
Vs. Bears: let them beckon you into your 8m fire range, then fire+ice to avoid CB and slashes. spam light and try to heal off HS while in the process.

youll have to learn to subtle movements and create your own timing for yourself, but i'm pretty sure this build will work.

Burstnuke
03-11-2014, 10:20 PM
I mix copper with iceberg. Iceberg Sword copper helm and maybe iceberg armor or copper armor for the extra hit %