PDA

View Full Version : Spread The Word

Zodiarck
03-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Let me make this short, I got a plan, the plan is to spread the word about star legends and what's the best way to promote it is online, so what if a big YouTube user were to give us a shoutout, it could spark interest in people's minds, if we could manage to make this come true then we could definitely bring in crowds and more activity on Sl likely means more updates, wether they be minor, medium or major, this could also bring sts more revenue for updates even if it's not for sl and this could help them out, if you know any big chanells like protomario jennamarbles fouseytube spacejamgardens etc. try and see if we could get them to give sts games a shoutout.

Zodiarck
03-08-2014, 02:52 PM
We as people (most) usually talk a lot about doing this and that, but in reality all they do is talk, unwilling to do anything out of being simply lazy, something as minor as simply sending a message could help it won't take much of your time

ZeroBlu
03-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Hm... I lemme see what I can do

Zodiarck
03-08-2014, 07:13 PM
if we all do our part it helps, so I appreciate any and all work done :) small things always lead to bigger things

DivineMyth
03-10-2014, 10:04 AM
I've considered creating a youtube channel for SL like zenx but maybe post more videos?.... I don't really know about it

Zodiarck
03-10-2014, 06:41 PM
wouldn't be a bad idea ima try and promote sl at one of my boxing matches lol, but it sounds good, time for us to try and give back to sl, been trying to reach out

DivineMyth
03-11-2014, 10:10 AM
im still trying to figure out how to put commentary tho -.-

Zodiarck
03-11-2014, 07:02 PM
lmfao xD you need to sign in on YouTube do it from the browser though and comment from feed, but ima start making memes of sl and try speeding it on Ifunny, Reddit so far I've tried reaching out to people

Dragoonclaws
03-11-2014, 07:49 PM
lmfao xD you need to sign in on YouTube do it from the browser though and comment from feed, but ima start making memes of sl and try speeding it on Ifunny, Reddit so far I've tried reaching out to people

Its worse.. you need to be on Google+ XD

Zodiarck
03-11-2014, 08:00 PM
oh god xD google+ is going to start holding people hostage

Zodiarck
03-12-2014, 01:16 PM
so I found this pic on google thought it was a awesome pic to to show of star legends so put a caption on it and posted it with my ifunny account, to whoever made it nice work XD, and if anyone wants to help me take some screenshots with me so I can post one or 2 each day feel free to join http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/13/rujyse2a.jpg

sent from hostage spot using google+

Churjya
03-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Looks like a good idea. But, first get the permission from STG whether they supports this kind of activities or not.
Otherwise end up losing more people!

Zodiarck
03-21-2014, 02:40 PM
It's trying to promote them not me xD, doing them a favor but your right, Aye stg mind if I go around promoting the Family? and atm promotion is going a little uh strange... xD but made another been posting one daily http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/22/uvuqeqy7.jpg

sent from hostage spot using google+

Iliketolol
03-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Am glad to see people care so much about this game, true love!!! Rock on dudes

Zodiarck
03-21-2014, 02:50 PM
Gotta take action at one point or the other, even if it's minor xD especially if it's for something you enjoy