PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten Arts

Darkterror
03-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Hello! I would like to add a few suggestions to this forums since we will be blessed with some new star armors, and ST.Patrick updates soon. :GB_bonesrock:: I do thank the developer team for making this happen.
here is what i would like to see in PL in the future. Including the Forgotten Arts

-Leaderboard should be bigger. Please add some slots for other people to be in it. We can only see top 5 and it would be nice to see a top 10.

-Shield of Gratitude could have 1 armor 1 damage for being as old as the founder helm and very similar looking to it.

-The Forgotten textures are such piece of art please implement them into the game one day. :grey: I do not like to see nice looking items sitting there..they have lots of potential. :concern:

I m sure there is more. Just need to have a good eye, i believe that Henrique the Haberdasher in human isle is also wearing some cyber looking armor too. I know i cant ask things right now. But in the future I think it could be a very good money maker. Well thanks and good luck next week, play on.

Shonex
03-08-2014, 04:37 PM
This armor is great too, a lot of potential. They just require time and care, they would be implemented in no time.
Sorry for two pictures, it must be some kind of bug.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/09/u6etuhej.jpg

Darkterror
03-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Ya !! That armor looks so cool too!

Hook
03-09-2014, 11:29 PM
In nuri hallows there are a lot of cool armors that should be re-used :(

Darkterror
03-10-2014, 09:54 AM
I missed to check there. I will make sure i take a look. Thanks

Schnitzel
03-10-2014, 10:29 PM
No on the 1shield 1armor stat for Gratitude shield..

just keep it like it is...

We getting 2yr and 3yr shields soon. i think thats enough. no need for stats

Darkterror
03-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Cant deni we will need a cap in the furure tho.....i mean they cant just make a last update and dont tell anyone.....and leave all this textures unused.....they pretty much ended pl without a proper bye. Could at least be more transparent u know....or let people know that they wont update in a long time...why just leave everyone hanging.....well hopefully we can get a proper end for pl in the future. That egg is just not fun. Founder helm 5dmg 5armor ya not such huge deal but that egg went way over the limit. We need a cap i still see people putting real money on game and get disapponted. Pl is like an open cage and the gate is open now all the birds are all flying away. Close that gate already :/