PDA

View Full Version : Trading vanities

KevinDotson
03-08-2014, 11:05 PM
Is there a good if any reason at all why we can't trade off vanities from one account to another? If I spend plat to buy something from one toon account I can't pass it to the other. Just like another post where someone bought dragon packs now he has 42 dragons in one stash but can't redistribute it to another account if he wants to. I kinda understand the logic of not being able to sell them although I still wish that was possible. CS actually has a pets section...hmmm

Schnitzel
03-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Some vanities are tradable.

Others are not because if they were tradable, there would be no need to buy plat for vanities..

KevinDotson
03-09-2014, 01:39 AM

Others are not because if they were tradable, there would be no need to buy plat for vanities..

True I know most quest vanities can be traded but pets cannot but someone would still have to buy plat and use plat to purchase them in order to sell in cs. Maybe if the exclusives, mitas,overtime, and christie were not sellable but all the basics were it'd definitely kick up plat sales and put pets in cs where some could buy otherwise having a pet section in cs seems pointless. Maybe there was originally an idea to have pets quest drop like AL?

FortalWao
03-09-2014, 08:03 AM

Actually if you think about it, someone has to buy the plat to buy that vanity. Example: you want an OCD but don't have plat, so you PM ASDF (player's name) and make a deal, 2m for an OCD. If you are to receive the helm, ASDF has to buy the plat and buy it in order for you to get it. So STG would get the money for plat regardless.

Jhawkeye
03-09-2014, 08:05 AM
It works in AL. I dont see why it cant work here