PDA

View Full Version : Twink lvl 1/2

Runescape
03-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Is a rogue or warrior twink at that level possible/good? And what items to buy? (Total price too)? Skills too?
Btw i ment to say lvl 1-2-3

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Nikolordi
03-09-2014, 10:03 AM
It is possible but not sure how good it will be. Not sure about the items

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Spyce
03-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Matches will be empty, lol.

Nikolordi
03-09-2014, 10:08 AM
But if u wanna get to lb farm ur alts like make anothet lvl 2 accc and just kill that

Nikolordi
03-09-2014, 10:09 AM
:rolleyes:

Runescape
03-09-2014, 10:13 AM
But if u wanna get to lb farm ur alts like make anothet lvl 2 accc and just kill that

Can you rephrase? I didnt understand.

Nikolordi
03-09-2014, 10:15 AM
U make lvl 2 twink and lvl 2 account u dont need. U go to tdm/ctf and just kill that one u dont need. Easy kills and easy lb

Spyce
03-09-2014, 10:16 AM
U make lvl 2 twink and lvl 2 account u dont need. U go to tdm/ctf and just kill that one u dont need. Easy kills and easy lb

Killing dummies?
You lost all my respect.

Nikolordi
03-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Well thats a way to get to lb. I dont use this coz pvp sucks.

Ishtmeet
03-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Is a rogue or warrior twink at that level possible/good? And what items to buy? (Total price too)? Skills too?
Btw i ment to say lvl 1-2-3

:/ I didn't understood why you said. Was that the answer of what he asked? PvP sucks coz you don't know how to play, I never played PvP to reach leaderboards. Whenever I open my Twink, I just challenge my guildmates to do 1v1,5v5 and all fun stuff just for fun. If you hate twinks, make one and see if you will love it or Not.( Read Question before you Answer, Thanks).

On Topic:-
Lvl 2-3... I have tried them once, You cant use heal if you are a warrior, or heal amount is almost negligible.. It's just long fights and no need to try lvl 1-3 pvp. Level 5+ Is better option.

Runescape
03-09-2014, 10:28 AM

Ok buy i dont want to boost, whats lb

Runescape
03-09-2014, 10:30 AM
:/ I didn't understood why you said. Was that the answer of what he asked? PvP sucks coz you don't know how to play, I never played PvP to reach leaderboards. Whenever I open my Twink, I just challenge my guildmates to do 1v1,5v5 and all fun stuff just for fun. If you hate twinks, make one and see if you will love it or Not.( Read Question before you Answer, Thanks).

On Topic:-
Lvl 2-3... I have tried them once, You cant use heal if you are a warrior, or heal amount is almost negligible.. It's just long fights and no need to try lvl 1-3 pvp. Level 5+ Is better option.

Ok, warrior vs rogue in term of kills and costs? At lvl 5 ofc. And what skills for the one you tell me

Ishtmeet
03-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Ok, warrior vs rogue in term of kills and costs? At lvl 5 ofc. And what skills for the one you tell me

Mostly at lvl 2, rogues have 1 skill, they unlock piercer to catch runners/flag etc.. at lvl 3.. piercer+packs.. I made mage just to test it for fun ;). Wariors at 3 use juggernaut and skyward(with mana regen pet).. rogues are better option..
At that level u will have like 500-600 hp.. When rogues/mages are about to die, they just spam August's abilty and thats make theose fights endless.
sets.. warior lvl 2-3 was in cs.. for 70-80k.. rogue was 60k. sorcerer was 130k.. and pets mali, ribit haze and flapjack :) But again.... You'll be bored, mostly empty maps. Dont want to mention name, the top tdm kills.... he is lvl 2 twink himself.. and if u flag, kill some one, he calls guild to hunt.. Lol It's Arcane Legend's PvP

Runescape
03-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Mostly at lvl 2, rogues have 1 skill, they unlock piercer to catch runners/flag etc.. at lvl 3.. piercer+packs.. I made mage just to test it for fun ;). Wariors at 3 use juggernaut and skyward(with mana regen pet).. rogues are better option..
At that level u will have like 500-600 hp.. When rogues/mages are about to die, they just spam August's abilty and thats make theose fights endless.
sets.. warior lvl 2-3 was in cs.. for 70-80k.. rogue was 60k. sorcerer was 130k.. and pets mali, ribit haze and flapjack :) But again.... You'll be bored, mostly empty maps. Dont want to mention name, the top tdm kills.... he is lvl 2 twink himself.. and if u flag, kill some one, he calls guild to hunt.. Lol It's Arcane Legend's PvP

Thanks for info but idk if you read what i replied but i asked for lvl 5. Btw when u said these prices was it for full set?

Runescape
03-10-2014, 04:42 AM
Bumppppppoppooppp

Ishtmeet
03-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Thanks for info but idk if you read what i replied but i asked for lvl 5. Btw when u said these prices was it for full set?

yeah!

Runescape
03-10-2014, 02:07 PM
yeah!

Well whats the weapon/equip/jewellery for lvl 5-6 and rogue or warrior is the best

Instanthumor
03-11-2014, 12:29 AM

Rogues would be the ideal class for Lv. 1-3, DPS is almost everything. I disagree with Ishtmeet, you don't need Shadow Pierce at the level, all you need is Aimed Shot, then you unlock packs.

Endkey
03-11-2014, 03:04 AM
good to see people spreading the love and telling new pvp players about boosting -.-....btw ur pvp will be lonely...not so many players..try to come to endgame...more fun and more fights :)

Runescape
03-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Rogues would be the ideal class for Lv. 1-3, DPS is almost everything. I disagree with Ishtmeet, you don't need Shadow Pierce at the level, all you need is Aimed Shot, then you unlock packs.

Ok, i decided to do lv5-10 but idk which class/skills/items

good to see people spreading the love and telling new pvp players about boosting -.-....btw ur pvp will be lonely...not so many players..try to come to endgame...more fun and more fights :)

Never, without mythic u get wrecked... I can afford full mythic but expansion is near so ill just wait

blaze5786
03-19-2014, 03:49 AM
Please try lvl 3 pvp, it is super fun!