PDA

View Full Version : Re-Spec issues

User
05-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Can you make re-spec confirmations? Let us play around with the stats to see how they affect our character. Before we can log into a map we have to make a confirmation that we have spent the stat points and ability points where we are satisfied? Also, don't automatically use an ability point in a newly learned skill. Maybe I don't want to waste a point on root wall and would rather put it somewhere else. Just makes us have to pay for a respec later.

Splurd
05-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Can you make re-spec confirmations? Let us play around with the stats to see how they affect our character. Before we can log into a map we have to make a confirmation that we have spent the stat points and ability points where we are satisfied? Also, don't automatically use an ability point in a newly learned skill. Maybe I don't want to waste a point on root wall and would rather put it somewhere else. Just makes us have to pay for a respec later.

You never know, they could be doing that on purpose.

As for the respec, I also would love that idea, but frankly it makes building characters too easy and not enough effort and commitment. If you're going to try a new build I think a $1 commitment is due.

Aerospacegod
05-05-2010, 08:53 PM
how about a time limit?

You have 5mins to decide on your spec and then your commited

WarMage
05-05-2010, 09:04 PM
I like the stat replacement thing...and I would like if we saw the amount of % totals finished on the skills as they leveled up. Like instead of +4 armor per rank...it say that and then the total accrued.
ie +4 (per rank); +12 (rank 3).

Dilarus
05-05-2010, 09:10 PM
a confirmation would be useful, i respecced my enchantress and sorted out the points used on spells i dont use and wouldnt you know it? i forgot resurrect duh! thats another 5 platinum down the drain.

setec
05-05-2010, 09:33 PM
What they need is a Pocket Legends Talent Calculator like they have for WoW. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent

I know the devs have a lot on their plate, but it would be great if the images, html and css were done to quickly host one on SS' site.

nerdherd
05-05-2010, 09:58 PM
It would also be nice to see a confirmation of point allocation with each level up. I'd love to be able to play with my 5 points and before I decide for sure where I'd really like to put them.