PDA

View Full Version : Dotd stuck again

Fusionstrike
03-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Well, the deal of the day has been stuck on "week long double XP" for three days now and counting. I brought this up before when it happened. I hope this is a glitch that can be fixed.

If it's not a glitch, then it's just dumb. If someone's going to buy a week long double, they'll get it on the first day, making the next two useless. And if they're not going to buy it, offering it three days in a row isn't going to change their mind.

On the other hand, if someone DOES buy it, the they would probably buy a discounted thrasher to go with it to really help level up. So it would result in much more plat sales if the dotd followed week long double with thrasher or another XP boost elixir.

So in summary, it makes no sense at all to offer week long double xp multiple days in a row. STS should really fix this since it's in their best plat-spending interest to do so.

Ssneakykills
03-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Say pls

Bous
03-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Still waiting on that red holo shield

Hook
03-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but the "Week long double XP DOTD", always lasts one week , as DOTD.

So 3 days is just the beginning :p

Fusionstrike
03-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong but the "Week long double XP DOTD", always lasts one week , as DOTD.

I wasn't aware that it always lasts a week. I haven't tracked it closely, but last time I noticed it was when it lasted 3 days. Maybe I just caught the end of a week-long stint. So if it really does last a whole week every time it comes up, that seems pretty silly to me. I can't think of any reason it makes sense to be up for many days in a row, so maybe it's some kind of bug that STS needs to fix.

Rescind
03-10-2014, 03:11 PM

I think it's because they are using the dotd schedule we had for Christmas holiday week. The pirate hat,spooky shield and the play button vanities were on dotd before the week long came out. Also we had the same problem of having this week long exp getting "stuck" during that week as well
It's just my guess though

dudetus
03-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Dude, I have no idea how u can notice dotd being the same but still, props to u.

P.S. Do u have an excel catalog or something?

Fusionstrike
03-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Dude, I have no idea how u can notice dotd being the same but still, props to u.

P.S. Do u have an excel catalog or something?

Sorry, no dotd catalog here. I actually check it very rarely, but when I'm leveling a new char I tend to check it. And it always updates the same time each day (midnight GMT) so that's how I noticed it didn't change like it normally would.