PDA

View Full Version : [ Suggestion ] Trackable achievement progress

Slywannas
03-09-2014, 10:58 AM
So, I've had this idea about the trackability of the achievements which if considered by the devs could improve the game in my opinion. I'm referring to those achievements that require a player to do multiple tasks in order the get it. For example, ,,Running the Gambit'' achievement. It requires a player to kill the Gladiator Arena boss called Frostir in 5 different environments. Now, the idea was this: Instead of remembering what environments you have done and which ones you haven't, why not just make the ones that are already done HIGHLIGHTED?

For example:

,,Running the Gambit'' - Kill Frostir while having Vortex Crystal, Proximity Curse, Spiders, Pumpkins and Poison Gas.

Let's say I have done Vortex, Prox and Gas, but then I take a brake from Arena and come back a month or two later. Instead of doing them all over again, because it's more than likely I would have forgotten what I had done and what I hadn't, is it possible to implement this idea and highlight the already done ones? The highlight in question can be a tick ( √ ) , or bolded letters or anything else that can remind the player what he/she has already done and what hasn't been already done.

Of course, this can apply to other achievements that require multiple tasks, such as the Elusive 4 achievement. This could help avoid the players forgetting which boss of the Elusive 4 they need and wasting time to hunt them all over again.

Further comments ( positive or negative ), ideas, suggestion and feedback are more than welcome.

Cheers !! :)

Hiosahaf
03-09-2014, 12:03 PM
+1

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Kjalisi
03-09-2014, 07:51 PM
YES!! Definitely a great idea Sly, especially for elusive four where people don't necessarily hunt them non stop until they found them all but might go back to it now and again when they're bored... it would be nice to have a way to remind yourself how far along you are with it!!

Slywannas
03-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Bump.

MoloToha
03-10-2014, 10:49 AM
I just have faced this problem when completing Elusive Four achievement :-) I didn't knew that i have already killed Skratch, so I was pretty surprised when I killed Argex, Ripper and Amra-zu and got this awesome achievement. Also I forgot, with which challenges did I kill Frostir, so your idea is great!

P.S. Added to my list.

Madnex
03-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Now this is something that's actually useful.

+1

Slywannas
03-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Thank you for your comments guys, I'll keep bumping the thread from time to time until we at least get a response regarding this.

Cheers :)

R5cafe
03-11-2014, 08:28 AM
+1

This would have been especially helpful this past weekend. I finished the elusive 4 without even realizing it because I thought I had needed another one. Good idea!

Slywannas
03-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Bump.

extrapayah
03-13-2014, 10:05 AM
+1

bump

Slywannas
03-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Bump

Slywannas
03-20-2014, 09:58 AM