PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry ( former scammer )

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 01:55 PM
I was a scammer , to be honest I have never did it for the love of the money
I thought it was fun , but it's just a stupid act of immaturity , I am leaving the game I don't deserve to play ,
Please anyone who was scammed by the following names tell me I will give your money back + a gift
And admins , I do understand you have to ban me , and you have all the reasons , but I beg you to give
Me the time until I give the money back , then ban me , that way , the players are satisfied and I will be banned
As the rules follow , please wait until I give the money back

Names :

1. Dethproof ( without the a )
2. Wintet

Ebezaanec
03-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Well, it's nice that you have the courage to admit your wrongs.. Best of luck to you. :)

Nagin
03-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Well, it's nice that you have the courage to admit your wrongs.. Best of luck to you. :)

Hes just trying to get himself unbanned....
Once a scammer, always a scammer!!

Dethproof 凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸

Hiosahaf
03-09-2014, 02:03 PM
People can change and admitting something like this on public forums takes a lot of courage. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:04 PM
I am leaving the game ... And I don't want to be unbanned

Nagin
03-09-2014, 02:05 PM
I am leaving the game ... And I don't want to be unbanned

Ur not leaving game! Ur banned from game!!

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Wintet is not ....

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:13 PM
I actually changed the name but that's only to have enough time to give back the money that's all man
I know what you think , you think it's trick but man you can't trick admins , please just let me finish this in peace and leave please !
Can you do that ?

Lovingly
03-09-2014, 02:22 PM
naaaah. all those who youve scammed are probably my friends, not even 1 of them came back to the game, gl to ya irl son

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:26 PM
You don't even know who !!!

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 02:26 PM
gets Popcorn*

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk

Lovingly
03-09-2014, 02:27 PM
I'm not actually asking for that , I want to correct my mistakes if that is wrong to do I don't know then

scamming isn't 'if' it's wrong, it's outrageously not right

manish279
03-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Donate your gold to some poor people. ..

Ravager
03-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Most have probably already moved on. Best you do the same.

People will just say you scammed them to get gold and items from you at this point.

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:30 PM
scamming isn't 'if' it's wrong, it's outrageously not right

Hmmm I don't think you actually understand , yes scamming is very wrong ,
I want to correct my mistakes , If correcting my mistakes is wrong then I don't have anything to say

Kakashis
03-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Those people will be fine and it will build their character by not getting their items and gold back. It'll make them more weary of scammers in the future. I rather u not get your account back at the risk of you staying in the game. I hate scammers and your post has trying to gain sympathy from everyone so you can recover the items for yourself written all over it. You're going from scamming players to scamming the devs. What gives it away is the "not doing it for the love of the money." That is an outright lie as you could have done other things like joining a guild and make actual friends and farm.

Once a scammer always a scammer. Games and items change, people don't.

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Oh you are so smart I am scamming the devs too , wow I must be smart !!
My account is not banned , one of them is but the main is not ,

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Btw , people do change

Nagin
03-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Oh you are so smart I am scamming the devs too , wow I must be smart !!
My account is not banned , one of them is but the main is not ,

Let me blow ur bubble, The accnt on which u have the scammed gold is banned.. U want it unaban for some time so u can transfer gold to ur unbanned accnt...
Dude we are not noobs on forums...

凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Let me blow ur bubble, The accnt on which u have the scammed gold is banned.. U want it unaban for some time so u can transfer gold to ur unbanned accnt...
Dude we are not noobs on forums...

凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸

Ok this is the last time I will explain

I have two accounts , dethproof is banned since season 2
Wintet which I changed his name , have much hard earned gold + 500k I did scam
Is that enough for you ???!!!

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Wintet is not banned
Wintet is not banned
Wintet is not banned

Still need me to explain more ??

Solid
03-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Cremated 2.0?

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Cremated 2.0?

Look dude I'm not cremated , I don't know what's wrong with y'all
I just want to give back the gold which Is not mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't scam a lot of money anyway it's less than 800k !!!!!
I have much more !!!!!!!!!
I just want to correct my mistakes why are y'all against that ?
Would it be better if I just kept the gold ????

Azemen
03-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Guys, STOP WITH THE BACKLASH!,

Here is a person with a change of heart who is humble enough to admit his/her wrongdoings and that takes much courage. I personally truly believe the OP's statement, you only find people like this once in a blue moon when it comes to the pitfalls of being anonymous on the Internet.

How would you feel if this was the way people responded to your apologies?

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Just so you people believe if no one comes back to reclaim his/her gold
I'll give it away ...

Roberto077
03-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Thank you for admitting your errors. And to the people who are flaming you, they are committing acts of harm which are against the ToS both on the forums and in game. They are almost as stupid as you were (no offense).

falmear
03-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Better to just give it away and never come back. How many of your victims read the forums? Or quit because they got scammed. Some wrongs can't be undone.

Azemen
03-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Thank you for admitting your errors. And to the people who are flaming you, they are committing acts of harm which are against the ToS both on the forums and in game. They are almost as stupid as you were (no offense).

I 100% Agree

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Better to just give it away and never come back. How many of your victims read the forums? Or quit because they got scammed. Some wrongs can't be undone.

If someone scammed you , wouldn't you want your gold back ? ,
Just saying man and yes as soon as this is done I'm out for good

Azemen
03-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Guys, STOP WITH THE NEGATIVE CRITICISM

Refer to post #24 and #27

falmear
03-09-2014, 03:36 PM
If someone scammed you , wouldn't you want your gold back ? ,
Just saying man and yes as soon as this is done I'm out for good

I'd be surprised if you were able to give back any of the gold you scammed, assuming this is your real motives and not just attention seeking. Not everyone reads the forums and I know people who quit the game because they got scammed. If you are really sorry, better to leave you with the guilt of scamming people then making a weak attempt at trying to make yourself feel better. Do you really think people will just pat you on the back for admitting your a scammer? You made your choices and now you have to live with the consequences.

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 03:37 PM
I'd be surprised if you were able to give back any of the gold you scammed, assuming this is your real motives and not just attention seeking. Not everyone reads the forums and I know people who quit the game because they got scammed. If you are really sorry, better to leave you with the guilt of scamming people then making a weak attempt at trying to make yourself feel better. Do you really think people will just pat you on the back for admitting your a scammer? You made your choices and now you have to live with the consequences.

Seeking attention ? , I'm just shocked wow

FluffNStuff
03-09-2014, 03:50 PM
On the road to perdition, are you? You won't find what you are looking for here, as the players you have scammed have long ago forgotten your name. So now you have nothing but your ill gotten gains and a guilty conscience to weigh you down? Only one solution for that. It starts with research in the pet forum. You need to find out the best mid-level pets for each of the classes, and then go buy em up. Next, you go into games looking for struggling players and gift them the right companion. Once you have helped enough players, and turned all your scam gold into something that benefits the community, the only thing left is to leave knowing your presence here may not have been as awful a thing as it once was.

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 03:58 PM
On the road to perdition, are you? You won't find what you are looking for here, as the players you have scammed have long ago forgotten your name. So now you have nothing but your ill gotten gains and a guilty conscience to weigh you down? Only one solution for that. It starts with research in the pet forum. You need to find out the best mid-level pets for each of the classes, and then go buy em up. Next, you go into games looking for struggling players and gift them the right companion. Once you have helped enough players, and turned all your scam gold into something that benefits the community, the only thing left is to leave knowing your presence here may not have been as awful a thing as it once was.

It's amazing , how people act as if they were perfect , and believe it or not I gave away money more than I scammed
To good people who deserved , I myself got scammed too , yet that is not a reason to scam neither any is , and by the way
One of the players who did comment on my post , is a trickster or more
Close to a scammer , and a guild hopper , no one is perfect people do make mistakes
But some less than others

Anarchist
03-09-2014, 03:58 PM
I was a scammer , to be honest I have never did it for the love of the money
I thought it was fun , but it's just a stupid act of immaturity , I am leaving the game I don't deserve to play ,
Please anyone who was scammed by the following names tell me I will give your money back + a gift
And admins , I do understand you have to ban me , and you have all the reasons , but I beg you to give
Me the time until I give the money back , then ban me , that way , the players are satisfied and I will be banned
As the rules follow , please wait until I give the money back

Names :

1. Dethproof ( without the a )
2. Wintet

Should i pity you or what? o.O

FluffNStuff
03-09-2014, 04:03 PM
It's amazing , how people act as if they were perfect , and believe it or not I gave away money more than I scammed
To good people who deserved , I myself got scammed too , yet that is not a reason to scam neither any is , and by the way
One of the players who did comment on my post , is a trickster or more
Close to a scammer , and a guild hopper , no one is perfect people do make mistakes
But some less than others

Thank You. All I needed to hear.

Hiosahaf
03-09-2014, 04:14 PM
PM me if you're feeling charitable enough to help this noob warrior :|

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Xenobiotic
03-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Thanks for having the courage to admit you're a scammer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shanamerny
03-09-2014, 04:32 PM

I think this is a great idea. Even if it's with your own hard earned gold or with the gold you've taken from others, you should give it back to the community. I think it's too late for those you've scammed, so unbanning your main account is pointless and won't happen. Sts is strict with their rules, they won't change it because you now feel bad.

I don't mean to be negative but as I was scammed myself, I have no sympathy for scammers. Best to do community service and move on.

Jhawkeye
03-09-2014, 04:33 PM
I've been scammed so many times its a sport. You know why? Cuz I'm careless and tbh idc.. These are pixels. I always come back though cuz I love the game not the money. If people move on from a game simply cuz they get scammed we don't need them anyways. They don't love this game. Here's a guy who I suppose is trying to do the right thing. We can never be sure but it seems as though he's legit. Tbh you probably have scammed me, I'm a scam magnet. But look at me now. I've gotten plenty of money to the point where I'm thankful. If I didn't get scammed I'd get complacent. I made a mil and lost it all. That drove me to make 2m so the next time I can have a spare mil... Now Idk exactly how much I have. I personally think there's a need for scammers to be in-game. Would I rather they werent? I mean yes. Am I thankful theyre here? Nah not really. But scammers teach people like myself not to be naive. I don't get scammed anywhere near like I used to. I don't trust everybody in-game, and I know what it feels lioke to be scammed so i don't scam others. This guy has taught us all a lesson. People do change and I'm glad this guy has decided to change. But also, I'm glad people like him can remind us that this is the internet. You can't see the other person. Quit being evil and let this guy peacefully try to do what is right and then leave. there is absolutely no reason for the amount of hate you all have been showing to be on this forum.. Unless you find the guy who stole my original AL account. Jk totally my fault :p

Jhawk out

Jhawkeye
03-09-2014, 04:36 PM
P.S. If you don't believe I've been scammed a buttload, simply ask anyone from the old AJ, now in Chosen (big ups to that guild. You guys are awesome :p) and thats just Arcane Legends.. I been playing that for about 6 months.. I been playing PL for 3 years and I was much dumber then

Ishtmeet
03-09-2014, 04:42 PM
I've been scammed so many times its a sport. You know why? Cuz I'm careless and tbh idc.. These are pixels. I always come back though cuz I love the game not the money. If people move on from a game simply cuz they get scammed we don't need them anyways. They don't love this game. Here's a guy who I suppose is trying to do the right thing. We can never be sure but it seems as though he's legit. Tbh you probably have scammed me, I'm a scam magnet. But look at me now. I've gotten plenty of money to the point where I'm thankful. If I didn't get scammed I'd get complacent. I made a mil and lost it all. That drove me to make 2m so the next time I can have a spare mil... Now Idk exactly how much I have. I personally think there's a need for scammers to be in-game. Would I rather they werent? I mean yes. Am I thankful theyre here? Nah not really. But scammers teach people like myself not to be naive. I don't get scammed anywhere near like I used to. I don't trust everybody in-game, and I know what it feels lioke to be scammed so i don't scam others. This guy has taught us all a lesson. People do change and I'm glad this guy has decided to change. But also, I'm glad people like him can remind us that this is the internet. You can't see the other person. Quit being evil and let this guy peacefully try to do what is right and then leave. there is absolutely no reason for the amount of hate you all have been showing to be on this forum.. Unless you find the guy who stole my original AL account. Jk totally my fault :p

Jhawk out
Well Said man.

Ghostsome
03-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Well you have just done what most don't have the courage to do mate and i salute you for that.

Serancha
03-09-2014, 04:57 PM
I've been scammed so many times its a sport. You know why? Cuz I'm careless and tbh idc.. These are pixels.

This mindset is often used as an excuse by people who scam: "they're just pixels". What people often forget is, behind every set of pixels there is a real person.

Shanamerny
03-09-2014, 04:57 PM

Jhawk out

So you agree with the op? Sts should unban his account so that he can "give it back"? The apology is nice but realistically, sts won't do it. You may be okay with being scammed and yes, scammers teach us all many things...one being don't trust people. That is not a good way to play a game in which people spend real hard earned money. It isn't hate..these are opinions, thoughts and feelings from other forumers.

The point is, what the op wants (which is to get his account unbanned temporarily), won't happen. I agree with Fluff, take the gold, buy eggs or something and move on. He clearly wants to give it back, do so in this way.

Rare
03-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Guys, STOP WITH THE BACKLASH!,

Here is a person with a change of heart who is humble enough to admit his/her wrongdoings and that takes much courage. I personally truly believe the OP's statement, you only find people like this once in a blue moon when it comes to the pitfalls of being anonymous on the Internet.

How would you feel if this was the way people responded to your apologies?

Hmmmm then why announce it on a public forum? Why not just find the purple they scammed and give it back?

Shanamerny
03-09-2014, 04:59 PM
This mindset is often used as an excuse by people who scam: "they're just pixels". What people often forget is, behind every set of pixels there is a real person.

Thank you.

Rolocolo
03-09-2014, 05:05 PM
(null)

Omggggg!! Haha that face made me lmao so hard

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 05:08 PM
So you agree with the op? Sts should unban his account so that he can "give it back"? The apology is nice but realistically, sts won't do it. You may be okay with being scammed and yes, scammers teach us all many things...one being don't trust people. That is not a good way to play a game in which people spend real hard earned money. It isn't hate..these are opinions, thoughts and feelings from other forumers.

The point is, what the op wants (which is to get his account unbanned temporarily), won't happen. I agree with Fluff, take the gold, buy eggs or something and move on. He clearly wants to give it back, do so in this way.

I'm sorry If you can write I think you can read . What part you don't understand of my main account that contains the gold is not banned , correct me if I'm wrong this is the 5th time I repeat

Wintet is not banned !!

Roberto077
03-09-2014, 05:10 PM

Well, there are words and numbers behind the pixels, and behind those is the developer who wrote them, and behind the developer is the person who hired him, and behind him is a lot of money and talent, and behind him is a lot of work and school, and behind that is a lot of things, and then, behind all of those, is the player, who did relatively nothing compared to others.

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Hmmmm then why announce it on a public forum? Why not just find the purple they scammed and give it back?

Because I don't remember the names , and even if I did remember 90% of them , already changed their ign

FluffNStuff
03-09-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm sorry If you can write I think you can read . What part you don't understand of my main account that contains the gold is not banned , correct me if I'm wrong this is the 5th time I repeat

Wintet is not banned !!

Yet.

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Yet.

Fine if the admins don't ban me I will delete myself

Rare
03-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Let me say it this way. If you scammed me (you never would), I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of closure.

You got what you deserve, on sts's terms, not yours.

I'm sorry. I have no sympathy whatsoever for scammers. Yes, these are just pixels, but people spend real money and real time in this game to have it taken from then by the likes of you.

I sincerely hope this is the last we see of you.

FluffNStuff
03-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Fine if the admins don't ban me I will delete myself

And the race is on!

Bless
03-09-2014, 05:27 PM
I admire your honesty and repent however like Falmear said, some wrongs just can't be undone. Half of those you scammed quit and forgot you by now, giving money back to them even if you find them won't do much. I suggest you give your money away to the needy etc.

And to the one or two guys that are preaching about the OPs courage or whatever, just stop? I would understand if you actually knew the guy you were defending, but for all you know he could be a huge conman (or an extremely bored person) so you should just calm down.

Azemen
03-09-2014, 05:30 PM
I admire your honesty and repent however like Falmear said, some wrongs just can't be undone. Half of those you scammed quit and forgot you by now, giving money back to them even if you find them won't do much. I suggest you give your money away to the needy etc.

And to the one or two guys that are preaching about the OPs courage or whatever, just stop? I would understand if you actually knew the guy you were defending, but for all you know he could be a huge conman (or an extremely bored person) so you should just calm down.

Yes you have a point, but at least SOMONE sympathized with the OP, better than no one at all

Rare
03-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Yes you have a point, but at least SOMONE sympathized with the OP, better than no one at all

Why exactly do they deserve sympathy again? It doesn't take courage to sign up on a forum and admit to scamming.

Fauksuras
03-09-2014, 05:47 PM
If its 800k gold total what you supposedly scam just forget about it and leave if you really will. Not everyone uses forums and many people probably quit.

Ishtmeet
03-09-2014, 05:47 PM

Clever people never get scammed, Those who get scammed are only because of their fault. He is not asking to unban his account, all he wants to return what he took. So , he realized his mistake and Wants to repay for it.

Fauksuras
03-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Let me say it this way. If you scammed me (you never would), I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of closure.

You got what you deserve, on sts's terms, not yours.

I'm sorry. I have no sympathy whatsoever for scammers. Yes, these are just pixels, but people spend real money and real time in this game to have it taken from then by the likes of you.

I sincerely hope this is the last we see of you.

I'd like to add to what you said something. Many people say these are just pixels or that this is just a gamr as a way to ask people to relax or as if it didn't matter.

What i say to those people is exactly that, this is just a game and yet they do those things grieving others! I shudder to think what these people would be capable of in real life (where stuff actually matters) if they had no risk of getting caught or having to face consequences!

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Why exactly do they deserve sympathy again? It doesn't take courage to sign up on a forum and admit to scamming.

It does but that is not the subject , sir I honestly don't care for your sympathy , many of your posts are negative ,
You never admit you are wrong , I have seen many of your posts , never the less , all what it's I'm just trying to make
Things right I don't care what people think anymore , like me or like me not , I don't ask for aedenos's sympathy , because sympathy is needed when I am not trying to give back , I'm sick of all these opinions , stop trying to be mr.perfect, god it's really
Disgusting , I made a mistake ok now I want to make it right , that's it no more !

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Omg if I actually never said a thing and kept on it would have been Better
! Wow

aarrgggggg
03-09-2014, 05:57 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 06:00 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh this is annoying ? , we'll I got a solution don't click on the post !! , this is not
For your pleasure !

Rare
03-09-2014, 06:01 PM
It does but that is not the subject ,

How so? What is courageous about signing up on an anonymous forum under an internet persona to admit wrong doing? If this can have no affect on your real life, why does it require courage?

Anyway, I digress. You didn't ask for sympathy directly. But others asked for you. And those comments were for them.

Last thing I need is a lesson in humility from a scammer lol

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 06:06 PM
How so? What is courageous about signing up on an anonymous forum under an internet persona to admit wrong doing? If this can have no affect on your real life, why does it require courage.

Anyway, I digress. You didn't ask for sympathy directly. But others asked for you. And those comments were for them.

We'll , I have in-game friends that I may lose for this , i will give away all my gold , even the part I earned
And leave the game I spent 1,5 half year on .

Roberto077
03-09-2014, 06:12 PM
How so? What is courageous about signing up on an anonymous forum under an internet persona to admit wrong doing? If this can have no affect on your real life, why does it require courage?

I personally just think courage is the wrong word here. Righteous is better.

Now you all have me thinking of the Rollingstones' Sympathy for the Devil.

Ogani
03-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Yes this situation is definetly hard to read. Scammers are what ruins wonderful games like this. It breaks bonds of trust that can be formed here or in RL. This person has asked to be unbanned so he can give back. If this is the case why not write sts instead of a forum? The people replying are just readers and have no real say when it comes to unbanning accounts. No whether this a play for sympathy or a sincere apology..wrong venue my friend (sounds like attention to me).

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Yes this situation is definetly hard to read. Scammers are what ruins wonderful games like this. It breaks bonds of trust that can be formed here or in RL. This person has asked to be unbanned so he can give back. If this is the case why not write sts instead of a forum? The people replying are just readers and have no real say when it comes to unbanning accounts. No whether this a play for sympathy or a sincere apology..wrong venue my friend (sounds like attention to me).

I honestly beginning to think people have issues reading or I can't write at all , I asked to be unbanned ? Wow
That's very cool

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 06:41 PM

at least i do admit it when I am wrong , I don't pretend to be mr.perfect and I certainly have better things to do than
Giving trash opinions to people online on a forums for a game for a whole year !
And I was a scammer i stopped

Ihityoudie
03-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Oh trash since 2011 wow you gotta be really bored

Rare
03-09-2014, 07:25 PM
at least i do admit it when I am wrong , I don't pretend to be mr.perfect and I certainly have better things to do than
Giving trash opinions to people online on a forums for a game for a whole year !

Actually, been closer to three years *applause*

Oh trash since 2011 wow you gotta be really bored

And yet, I've never been bored enough to scam people out of fake money in a video game.

deadsnlpes
03-09-2014, 07:48 PM

if u have better things to do why continue to get angry and annoyed by what we post here. in case u havent notice this is a forum... everyone has an input on here its to help other players get a feel for this game and see what others are up too. Posting this thread is very stupid and pointless.. idk about you but i hate scammers they have no use for this game.. they just do it to piss people off to in some cases to quit which is stupid. its not real money its fake and you can make it back..... so dont get mad because everyone isnt giving u sympathy for "being" a former scammer... And dont say you didnt ask for my sympathy what other reason do u have for posting on a "FORUM"......