Zeriously-35
Ziptastic-31

How to join <Reckt>
Ask For A Tryout then officers will vote

Guild Signature

programmed
03-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Thank you lol now it can be up-to-date. REUN DON'T BE LAZY :(

I'll have that list of members for you in a little while.

Ok here

Master
TheScaryBeary

Co-GM
Cussed
Abyzzal
Bmslel

Officers
Mvked
Abyzzal
Aid
Bmslel
Burningdex
Chillins
Cussed
Darthtwodtwo
Freefarming
Hephaesstus
Pixelatedbear
Reckt
TNTdroid
Traderfortal
Utimateimpact

Recruiters
Acehudd
Ampfox
Annotate
Azafuity
Barabarb
Bearynoob
Bodrex
Bqmber
Budderr
Burniingdex
Cussing
Darthing
Dogeftw
Doomdroid
Evimyth
Evitable
Halloweenfest
Handcuffed
Hallowarrior
Isfox
Iwarriqr
Kitenuke
Ksbehr
Ksisback
Lifesymbol
Merchina
Metadroid
Mywandhates
Nixiez
Nukeinhere
Oldplayer
Omgtalonpro
Optimusxsz
Pvpkillla
Pvpmvp
Rogfoxlol
Sillyboys
Spiritwolve
Sprinted
Tootmyhqrn
Trioefrite
Twinkabear
Unforseeable
Unforskinned
Urdexsan
Vvha
Whatachamp
Xentoryu
Xxbelowzeroxx
Yavvn
Zeriouslobo
Zeriously
Ziptastic
Iscx
Lethalmenace
Twinklaw
Wreckeeed
Yxqd
Ifurymage
Reveling

Rolocolo
03-09-2014, 04:57 PM
I wanna join wit my 20 rhinoe, pumpinswag

Reunegade
03-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Yawn, grammar pls

And come up with original ideas pls

Caiahar
03-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Pls are that TNTdroid, Budderr, KiteNuke, DoomDroid, and MetaDroid all same exact ppl :]

Edit: Also add in in OP that the official word for the people in the guild are called "Reckterz" made by me [:
All for one, and one for all.

Rolocolo
03-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Ken i join

Caiahar
03-09-2014, 08:54 PM
Ken i join
No 20-29 rhinos Pls.

:P idk if thats a rule.

programmed
03-09-2014, 09:09 PM
No 20-29 rhinos Pls.

:P idk if thats a rule.

It's not a rule. If wants to join then he can as long as he pvps, isn't a total noob, and follows the rules in the op.

Extreme
03-10-2014, 05:56 AM
Can I join? I'm Cloudwater.

Caiahar
03-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Can I join? I'm Cloudwater.
No you're a nub

:P

Cloud is not allowed.

Hey I rhymed!

SayCreed
03-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Gonna improve thread ty Scary

SayCreed
03-10-2014, 10:47 AM
Pls are that TNTdroid, Budderr, KiteNuke, DoomDroid, and MetaDroid all same exact ppl :]

Edit: Also add in in OP that the official word for the people in the guild are called "Reckterz" made by me [:

Okay

@Teokill Rolcolo
Sure add sprinted

@Sweggron
Nty

@Chris
Lel.You can join.Not Cloud :P

Roberto077
03-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Level my thing to that level and sure.

Reunegade
03-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Welp, give me credit for the quote.

programmed
03-10-2014, 03:23 PM
Welp, give me credit for the quote.

He wasn't taking credit, just remade the thread so it can be edited easier if needed.

dudetus
03-10-2014, 03:50 PM
2 threads are better than 1!

PL病yer
03-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Shadoe y make nub names

Rekkies/reckies sounds so much better than reckters

Roberto077
03-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Shediw, y du thi s? Wee ned gud nam

Argyros
03-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Ow, I'm not so up to date on Pvp politics, but I'm certain that Reckt is getting some hate. I dislike being smack dab in the middle of it, but oh well.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/11/a5yqa6uv.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/11/ybu6ahuq.jpg

By the way, I am not stupid, and unfortunately this behavior is not bannable.

Stay strong.

Ps- Scary make me an officer now.

Zapder
03-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Ow, I'm not so up to date on Pvp politics, but I'm certain that Reckt is getting some hate. I dislike being smack dab in the middle of it, but oh well.

Stay strong.

I say what I wanna say, and do what I wanna do. There's no In between. People will either love you for it, or hate you for it. -Eminem

Ps. MERRY CHRISTMAS

programmed
03-11-2014, 10:38 AM

Stay strong.

Yes I know, since this morning I can't be in a single game without getting spawned or teamed for my guild. I don't know what happened but it must be a new member of the guild that pissed off the wrong person because it wasn't like this until today. I'm trying to fix things and figure out who started this.

Argyros
03-11-2014, 10:44 AM
I say what I wanna say, and do what I wanna do. There's no In between. People will either love you for it, or hate you for it. -Eminem

Ps. MERRY CHRISTMAS

I don't hate women - they just sometimes make me mad.
-Eminem

SayCreed
03-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Arg can you give me the names.The pics are tiny

Argyros
03-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Arg can you give me the names.The pics are tiny

They both left the guild, but they are Atrolityjr and palmsquares. We won't be seeing the last of this type of people.

Caiahar
03-11-2014, 12:31 PM

Stay strong.

Yes I know, since this morning I can't be in a single game without getting spawned or teamed for my guild. I don't know what happened but it must be a new member of the guild that pissed off the wrong person because it wasn't like this until today. I'm trying to fix things and figure out who started this.
I got teamed 2v1 on my 32 rhino, 1 30 fox and a 35 bear.
Guess what? I won 10-4.
#TNTankiness

Argyros
03-11-2014, 12:32 PM
I got teamed 2v1 on my 32 rhino, 1 30 fox and a 35 bear.
Guess what? I won 10-4.
#TNTankiness

Hehe with a nuke fox, I'm toast.

Extreme
03-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Am I considered "Skilled"?

Dancce
03-11-2014, 07:16 PM
It's very interesting that some guilds only get the MEMBERS by the guild name. Like my old guild <Is A Pirate>, members were booming. I wonder if it's the name. Yup, it was. But this time, we see many popular and talented PvPers create guilds with good names, and with the talent, guild name, and the Gm doing all his work to make it a successful guild, that's the climax of Guild Making. I haven't experienced this joy since I'm a lazy azz and I'm not considered "Pro" by the community. XD

WELL, I'll wish you GL Scary and Ty for lvling me xD.
-Dancce, Divinecimbo, Divinebehr, and Shiverene / Shivkabob
GL <Reckt> and Thescarybeary

Laar
03-11-2014, 09:54 PM
I was really hoping that this guild would be like the new FFA and all twink levels can join :D
Anyway, good luck on the guild I'll try to get gear for my 35 mage and join lol

programmed
03-11-2014, 10:18 PM
I was really hoping that this guild would be like the new FFA and all twink levels can join :D
Anyway, good luck on the guild I'll try to get gear for my 35 mage and join lol

I was actually thinking of making it any level. Just haven't decided yet.

Argyros
03-12-2014, 07:45 AM
I was actually thinking of making it any level. Just haven't decided yet.

Please no.

programmed
03-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Please no.

Well me and some friends have been planning to level. I'll either make mage new GM or keep bear as it and increase the level range allowed to join.

Argyros
03-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Well me and some friends have been planning to level. I'll either make mage new GM or keep bear as it and increase the level range allowed to join.

What level do you plan on going to?

programmed
03-12-2014, 09:11 AM

Laar
03-12-2014, 04:54 PM

That means my mage and bird can join :D
And could you do tryouts? I think the guild would turn out really big and I want to earn my place into an experienced PvP guild.

programmed
03-12-2014, 05:42 PM
And could you do tryouts? I think the guild would turn out really big and I want to earn my place into an experienced PvP guild.

I have been doing is sort of like trying out. I've been watching people and how they Pvp to see if they know what they are doing and are not total noobs. Reun I think it was brought this up before and I tried to but with so many people in it, its hard to keep track of who is actually seeing if they are any good or not. I plan on a "clean-up" soon where I will make less recruiters and remove the random people who are being invited. People who stay recruiters will be the ones who are willing to try someone instead of just inviting them.

Laar
03-12-2014, 07:44 PM

I have been doing is sort of like trying out. I've been watching people and how they Pvp to see if they know what they are doing and are not total noobs. Reun I think it was brought this up before and I tried to but with so many people in it, its hard to keep track of who is actually seeing if they are any good or not. I plan on a "clean-up" soon where I will make less recruiters and remove the random people who are being invited. People who stay recruiters will be the ones who are willing to try someone instead of just inviting them.
If you're willing to do the tryout thing, how hard is the tryout going to be? Will you have a voting system, and will the votes be kept confidential? And what exactly are we going to be up against?

programmed
03-12-2014, 07:55 PM
If you're willing to do the tryout thing, how hard is the tryout going to be? Will you have a voting system, and will the votes be kept confidential? And what exactly are we going to be up against?

You will be tested by a character as close to your level as possible and if you show that you have skill and know what your doing (not necessarily have to win) then you can join. That sound good? :)

PL病yer
03-12-2014, 08:02 PM

Not my decision, but here's what I recommend to scary for tryouts:

Person who wants to join fights scary or a co-gm or otherwise a char "certified" by scary to test others. From there, their skill (not score vs their tester) is evaluated and considered by the certified char. Officers can provide input to sway the tester's opinion, but no concrete voting will be enforced. The tester then decides to allow the person in or deny them.

I recommend their skill, not score is to be evaluated because we don't expect our members to be better than our leet co-gm testers. No official voting should be enforced because of how 50-50 split it can be. If someone didn't get in off of a 5-6 vote (5 being invite, 6 being reject), they are clearly skilled enough to be invited because they have the support of 5 whole officers.

In shorter terms, do something along the lines of Tactical Error, it's the best tryout based guild I've yet seen.

EDIT: WOW this is my first productive post in ages...

programmed
03-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Not my decision, but here's what I recommend to scary for tryouts:

Person who wants to join fights scary or a co-gm or otherwise a char "certified" by scary to test others. From there, their skill (not score vs their tester) is evaluated and considered by the certified char. Officers can provide input to sway the tester's opinion, but no concrete voting will be enforced. The tester then decides to allow the person in or deny them.

I recommend their skill, not score is to be evaluated because we don't expect our members to be better than our leet co-gm testers. No official voting should be enforced because of how 50-50 split it can be. If someone didn't get in off of a 5-6 vote (5 being invite, 6 being reject), they are clearly skilled enough to be invited because they have the support of 5 whole officers.

In shorter terms, do something along the lines of Tactical Error, it's the best tryout based guild I've yet seen.

EDIT: WOW this is my first productive post in ages...

Actually I like this idea.

Laar
03-12-2014, 09:24 PM
That's really nice. However, you REALLY have to trust the tester as he/she could be biased by having a record with the person who's trying out and maybe he/she denies access to the guild because he/she hates the person who's trying out. Idk, that's the only real flaw I could see.

Anyway, if you do it TsB when are you going to plan on doing this twink guild and tryout thing? I seriously can't wait, 35 mage is kinda boring because it doesn't do that much damage, so I'm waiting on my 51 mage.

Caiahar
03-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Honestly, I think if the guild goes higher than 40/45, it'll die, I've seen 3 guilds like that.
Side note, I think the testing should be kept secret. Why? Because if you inv someone to a locked game and say specifically that's tryouts, if the other is denied access, he will make ton of excuses, and probably try to start a guild war, or tell his friends that Reckt teamed him and we'll have enemies.
When it's kept secret, the tester just fights the other a bunch of times, and when he has a good idea how he is, then he make decisions. If denied, then either say nothing, ask them to join, or just say something that they can't join.

programmed
03-12-2014, 09:49 PM
That's really nice. However, you REALLY have to trust the tester as he/she could be biased by having a record with the person who's trying out and maybe he/she denies access to the guild because he/she hates the person who's trying out. Idk, that's the only real flaw I could see.

Anyway, if you do it TsB when are you going to plan on doing this twink guild and tryout thing? I seriously can't wait, 35 mage is kinda boring because it doesn't do that much damage, so I'm waiting on my 51 mage.

My officers are only people I've known a while and know I can trust. Not sure yet when it would be if this is how we do it. Maybe if you talk to my co-GM who made this guild with me about some of your ideas. I let him have a say in what happens too. His ign is Goldless if you see him.

Laar
03-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Honestly, I think if the guild goes higher than 40/45, it'll die, I've seen 3 guilds like that.
Side note, I think the testing should be kept secret. Why? Because if you inv someone to a locked game and say specifically that's tryouts, if the other is denied access, he will make ton of excuses, and probably try to start a guild war, or tell his friends that Reckt teamed him and we'll have enemies.
When it's kept secret, the tester just fights the other a bunch of times, and when he has a good idea how he is, then he make decisions. If denied, then either say nothing, ask them to join, or just say something that they can't join.

Why would it die? Maybe if it goes up to 56 with all the big egos it would, but 51 is kinda quiet so it wouldn't hurt... right??

Caiahar
03-12-2014, 09:52 PM
My officers are only people I've known a while and know I can trust. Not sure yet when it would be if this is how we do it. Maybe if you talk to my co-GM who made this guild with me about some of your ideas. I let him have a say in what happens too. His ign is Goldless if you see him.

Aka Nub Kyle Cussing Cussed The guy who doesn't say hi to my rhino D:

programmed
03-12-2014, 09:57 PM

I'll take all your guys' ideas into consideration. Though we are dying in 30-40. For a few days we got to be one of the top guilds of the level range and then a former member made <curse> and came along spreading rumors about us and taking our members. So I feel its necessary to increase the level range and I am leveling anyways. I see what you mean about public tryouts. It could be a problem but you won't know until you try, right? I may not even do public tryouts, I thought what was being talked about is trying out people who want to join, not necessarily in a large tryout.

Caiahar
03-12-2014, 10:24 PM
I'll take all your guys' ideas into consideration. Though we are dying in 30-40. For a few days we got to be one of the top guilds of the level range and then a former member made <curse> and came along spreading rumors about us and taking our members. So I feel its necessary to increase the level range and I am leveling anyways. I see what you mean about public tryouts. It could be a problem but you won't know until you try, right? I may not even do public tryouts, I thought what was being talked about is trying out people who want to join, not necessarily in a large tryout.

I've seen some Curse members come back to Reckt, saying they didn't like Stash because of his attitude, also unorganized.

SayCreed
03-13-2014, 10:22 AM
I've seen some Curse members come back to Reckt, saying they didn't like Stash because of his attitude, also unorganized.

This.

Inky was in curse Didnt farm my Mage unlike the others then join Reckt

@TsB
Why don't you limit the recruiters

programmed
03-13-2014, 11:24 AM
This.

Inky was in curse Didnt farm my Mage unlike the others then join Reckt

@TsB
Why don't you limit the recruiters

I did limit them yesterday.

SayCreed
03-13-2014, 11:39 AM
I did limit them yesterday.

Ah,Regarding new update the green starry is BS IMO

Caiahar
03-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Ah,Regarding new update the green starry is BS IMO

Looks ugly on bear. I like it on fox and rhino, the stars show out more.

programmed
03-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Looks ugly on bear. I like it on fox and rhino, the stars show out more.

Yes it is so ugly on a bear. Haven't seen fox or rhino yet wearing one but on mage and bird its decent.

Caiahar
03-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Yes it is so ugly on a bear. Haven't seen fox or rhino yet wearing one but on mage and bird its decent.

you saw me at least 2 times wearing it on TNT :/

Reunegade
03-13-2014, 06:49 PM
Waoao I feel spehsul im cogm

programmed
03-13-2014, 07:40 PM
you saw me at least 2 times wearing it on TNT :/

I think I would know if I did...

programmed
03-13-2014, 07:41 PM
Waoao I feel spehsul im cogm

Co-co GM :D

Caiahar
03-13-2014, 07:43 PM
I think I would know if I did...

Yesterday I was wearing it whole time :/
I think u were too busy fighting ppl on nubish

programmed
03-13-2014, 07:45 PM
Yesterday I was wearing it whole time :/
I think u were too busy fighting ppl on nubish

Yes I was on mage all day

programmed
03-14-2014, 04:13 PM
Update plox. I pmed you the list and also put in the requirements what we were talking about doing with the tryouts/testing. Also make the lvl range up to 51. Thx :) btw sry I left lvling you. Battery died.

SayCreed
03-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Kay,

Caiahar
03-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Crap, I suck, TNTdroids kd is negative, DoomDroid Budderr are as well, and I rush Kyle all the time <3
I should leave now :'(

PL病yer
03-14-2014, 06:24 PM
<Reckt> Recruiting!

United we stand,Divided we fall...BullSh*t You Just got Reckt - Swaggron

[I]Roster:

Master
TheScaryBear

lol creed <3

EDIT: shadoe can I put the above post in my sig or something

SayCreed
03-15-2014, 04:03 AM
Crap, I suck, TNTdroids kd is negative, DoomDroid Budderr are as well, and I rush Kyle all the time <3
I should leave now :'(

Lel.Idc u can stay.Kd doesn't mean anything

Does Kyle have forum.I swear while leveling Kyle (DIS HOE IS ON WEED) came out know were start tryna mess with me I kept saying he's on drugs.

programmed
03-15-2014, 08:43 AM
Lel.Idc u can stay.Kd doesn't mean anything

Does Kyle have forum.I swear while leveling Kyle (DIS HOE IS ON WEED) came out know were start tryna mess with me I kept saying he's on drugs.

Kyle doesn't have forums and him or barb/muked are not welcome back in this guild. I will not get into why right now.

Caiahar
03-15-2014, 10:23 AM
I changed Budderr into a dex bird and it actually does decent against bears..6 blind ftw!
Haven't fought mages yet, but I figure they'll be either harder or easier since they dont have MS to protect my blast.
I'm pretty sure if I can avoid their frost and fire (hot flash) I can do decent. I dont plan on getting into 8m purposely unless im frozen and I can use cruel blast.
Dex BURD! Yea!
Crap I have a chance of getting kicked cuz im dex D: I may suck

Laar
03-15-2014, 11:29 AM
My 36 debuff mage has gear now, you can inv subscriptions.
Who do I add for a tryout?

Caiahar
03-15-2014, 12:49 PM
Some recruiters or officers?
You can add DoomDroid, ill see if u can debuff properly against my debuff int behr.

Laar
03-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Some recruiters or officers?
You can add DoomDroid, ill see if u can debuff properly against my debuff int behr.
I'm just trying it out, lol I'm nub at 35 so Idk if my build works. I'm on right now

programmed
03-15-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm just trying it out, lol I'm nub at 35 so Idk if my build works. I'm on right now

I'll be on later. if you didn't find an officer or recruiter ill put gear on my mage.

Reunegade
03-15-2014, 03:34 PM
K, vs me pls

Laar
03-15-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm joining on my 51 mage tew since I see lv range has been raised. And I'm still waiting for someone to get on so I could try out

programmed
03-15-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm joining on my 51 mage tew since I see lv range has been raised. And I'm still waiting for someone to get on so I could try out

I'm on doing some offers. If you're on now add TheScaryBeary.

SayCreed
03-16-2014, 06:35 AM
I'm on doing some offers. If you're on now add TheScaryBeary.

Lvl me pls.Ign Zapyer

programmed
03-16-2014, 07:01 AM
Lvl me pls.Ign Zapyer

Can't get on right now. Wait a few hours or so.

Reunegade
03-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Any death bears?

SayCreed
03-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Can't get on right now. Wait a few hours or so.

B) RR Recurve
Rs helm n armour l51

Rawrimafish
03-16-2014, 02:20 PM
I made a Rekt guild, before I left:P

SayCreed
03-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Test

PL病yer
03-16-2014, 03:21 PM
Test

Lolllllll

Zapder
03-16-2014, 10:43 PM
Also get a lvl 51 sewer scarab for ffas

SayCreed
03-17-2014, 10:21 AM
Also get a lvl 51 sewer scarab for ffas

I got Rr recurve just need RS n sk

Laar
03-17-2014, 03:36 PM
I've been waiting for days for a member to try me out but I can't find one. Can anyone add Subscriptions (35) and Commend (51) to try me out?

programmed
03-17-2014, 03:44 PM
I've been waiting for days for a member to try me out but I can't find one. Can anyone add Subscriptions (35) and Commend (51) to try me out?

I'm done with 35. Leveled back to 51 so I can help you with commend. Unless you don't mind going against a 40 Thoth bear then someone else has to help with the 35.

Argyros
03-17-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm done with 35. Leveled back to 51 so I can help you with commend. Unless you don't mind going against a 40 Thoth bear then someone else has to help with the 35.

I'll help you out at tryouts at l30 and l35. I also have an l51 bear who needs a request.

Reunegade
03-17-2014, 04:15 PM
35 and 51

#Lqser

Extreme
03-17-2014, 06:39 PM

I going 50

Laar
03-17-2014, 09:33 PM
Can you guys post IGNs and levels so I could add you guys and ask for a tryout when I see you on? Because right now I can't find anyone and everything is out of order.
36: Subscriptions
51: Commend

programmed
03-18-2014, 06:16 AM
Can you guys post IGNs and levels so I could add you guys and ask for a tryout when I see you on? Because right now I can't find anyone and everything is out of order.
36: Subscriptions
51: Commend

I'll post a list of officers and recruiters and their levels. My active chars ATM are TheScaryBeary (51) and JustOwnedUBro (40).

programmed
03-18-2014, 01:00 PM
I'll post a list of officers and recruiters and their levels. My active chars ATM are TheScaryBeary (51) and JustOwnedUBro (40).

Here's the list:

Officers

Abyzzal-35
Bmslel-31
Burniingdex-30
Burningdex-30
Darthtwodtwo-30
Freefarming-35
Hephaesstus-30
Imadexmage-51
Ireckt-30
Pixelatedbear-30
Reckt-31
Scariness-50
TNTdroid-32
Traderfortal-32
Utimateimpact-31

Recruiters

Ampfox-30
Assignments-17
Darthing-31
Dauntlessly-30
Doomdroid-35
Infractus-30
Kitenuke-31
Metadroid-16
Misterpiper-35
Nukeinhere-12
Oldplayer-25
Pumpinswag-20
Pvpmvp-30
Stormrous-35
Tecknecal-15
Thelonerush-30
Twinklaw-35
Unforskinned-35
Whatachamp-27
Ytis-35
Zeriouslobo-30
Zeriously-35
Ziptastic-31

Everyone else not on here is a member

Caiahar
03-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Is it me, or is the 30-40 ppl of the guild dieing? ._. I dont see as many members now, just like 1 lvl 15 or a 35

programmed
03-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Is it me, or is the 30-40 ppl of the guild dieing? ._. I dont see as many members now, just like 1 lvl 15 or a 35

Ever since <Curse> we started dying. We were making it to the top and then stashes got angry and started the rumors. Then Kyle and barb played a joke on me and all I did was return the favor and do the same to them, they overreacted and I lost my two best friends and they got people to team me. So that also contributed to our fall. That's the reason I increased the level range as I leveled my bear instead if making my 35 the GM and keeping it in 30s Pvp. We are slowly coming back though.

PL病yer
03-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Laar, if u want ez in then add the chars in my sig to get tested

Scary, I bet I can get Kyle back if you'd let him in.

programmed
03-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Laar, if u want ez in then add the chars in my sig to get tested

Scary, I bet I can get Kyle back if you'd let him in.

He doesn't want back, he hates me. Don't bother him about it, I don't want a jerk like him back anyways. Him and barb said they never want back, they then muted me, took every char from the guild and every char off my friend list, and they never want to see me again. Barb never wants to see me so bad that I couldn't even go near him to give his voodoo robe back.

Caiahar
03-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Ever since <Curse> we started dying. We were making it to the top and then stashes got angry and started the rumors. Then Kyle and barb played a joke on me and all I did was return the favor and do the same to them, they overreacted and I lost my two best friends and they got people to team me. So that also contributed to our fall. That's the reason I increased the level range as I leveled my bear instead if making my 35 the GM and keeping it in 30s Pvp. We are slowly coming back though.

Stashes disbanded Curse

programmed
03-18-2014, 08:09 PM
Stashes disbanded Curse

Yeah probably because he became a jerk and lost his friend inky.

Caiahar
03-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Stashes disbanded Curse

Yeah probably because he became a jerk and lost his friend inky.
Even when Curse was made and Kyle and Barb left, I saw about 3-5 ppl on a day. Now im lucky to see one or two :/
Inky came back I think, he didn't like stash. Lotsa members came back.
Btw, u plan on goin 66 on some chars with me? :D

PL病yer
03-18-2014, 09:00 PM
He doesn't want back, he hates me. Don't bother him about it, I don't want a jerk like him back anyways. Him and barb said they never want back, they then muted me, took every char from the guild and every char off my friend list, and they never want to see me again. Barb never wants to see me so bad that I couldn't even go near him to give his voodoo robe back.

Kyle said he didn't remove all ur chars from friends list. Also said he'd come back but you wouldn't let him.

Imma rephrase this: do you have a grudge so bad against them that you won't let them rejoin, or will you let them join, provided they are willing?

Btw,

Requirements & Rules

Must be in the 15-51 Range
Don't have a scamming record
Don't Rush Guildies unless agreed before hand
No PvP Drama
No TrashTalking

programmed
03-18-2014, 09:06 PM
Kyle said he didn't remove all ur chars from friends list. Also said he'd come back but you wouldn't let him.

Imma rephrase this: do you have a grudge so bad against them that you won't let them rejoin, or will you let them join, provided they are willing?

Btw,

Requirements & Rules

Must be in the 15-51 Range
Don't have a scamming record
Don't Rush Guildies unless agreed before hand
No PvP Drama
No TrashTalking

He did remove all his chars. And I never said he can't come back, I invited him back and he ignored me and instead teamed me with his 45 barb said before he muted me that he ignored me because he muted me. I don't have a grudge against them, they are the ones that seem to be holding a grudge. Barbs making me look like a bad person and Kyle just seems to be following him.

programmed
03-18-2014, 09:09 PM
Even when Curse was made and Kyle and Barb left, I saw about 3-5 ppl on a day. Now im lucky to see one or two :/

Inky came back and left a few mins later. And yes I will eventually level my 56 to 66, it will take some time though. Probably should have kept some of the plat NativeX owed me for leveling it. If you beat me there I already have a 66 from fang cap ign DaScaryBeary.

Caiahar
03-18-2014, 10:09 PM

Inky came back and left a few mins later. And yes I will eventually level my 56 to 66, it will take some time though. Probably should have kept some of the plat NativeX owed me for leveling it. If you beat me there I already have a 66 from fang cap ign DaScaryBeary.
Dude, whenever you tell me your chars related to your forum name, I can never tell if its a bird, mage, or bear :/.

programmed
03-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Dude, whenever you tell me your chars related to your forum name, I can never tell if its a bird, mage, or bear :/.

Well its usually a bear if it has scarybeary in it. That mage just happens to be my 2nd char I ever made so back then I was bad at names haha. My rhinos have rhino in it like iRhinoi and rhinoceroses. Demiedo is always a fox. And anything else like handcuffed, Nubish, predatory, explosively, protesting, etc are mages. There now you know most of my chars :)

SayCreed
03-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Well its usually a bear if it has scarybeary in it. That mage just happens to be my 2nd char I ever made so back then I was bad at names haha. My rhinos have rhino in it like iRhinoi and rhinoceroses. Demiedo is always a fox. And anything else like handcuffed, Nubish, predatory, explosively, protesting, etc are mages. There now you know most of my chars :)

On a toon I was on Reckt.
Kyle was on he saw me n said Reckt noob GTFO n Smd all my toons he's on mutelist

PL病yer
03-19-2014, 04:42 PM
On a toon I was on Reckt.
Kyle was on he saw me n said Reckt noob GTFO n Smd all my toons he's on mutelist

Kyle is so friendly to me, I'll get him to join next time I see him.

programmed
03-19-2014, 05:09 PM
Kyle is so friendly to me, I'll get him to join next time I see him.

Just leave him be about it. He said himself he doesn't want back. Besides in the rules it says no trash talking and that's all I get from them, so no I don't want them back if there're going to be jerks.

Argyros
03-19-2014, 05:26 PM

Did you cap in fang? Seeing that you have angel gear...

programmed
03-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Did you cap in fang? Seeing that you have angel gear...

No I got to 65 and had 20k xp left then cap changed. I never end up capping. It always changes when i have 20k xp left lol

Argyros
03-19-2014, 06:27 PM
No I got to 65 and had 20k xp left then cap changed. I never end up capping. It always changes when i have 20k xp left lol

Ahh. I hate when that happens. I capped my mage in fang, then in humania I was over 50k xp, was running mega maze then something came up in RL. >.<

PL病yer
03-19-2014, 06:28 PM
Just leave him be about it. He said himself he doesn't want back. Besides in the rules it says no trash talking and that's all I get from them, so no I don't want them back if there're going to be jerks.

No pvp drama either.

If u have no grudge, I'll get em back in reckt for ya

And about ur capping, don't worry, you'll cap this time. No new cap evar

programmed
03-19-2014, 06:49 PM
Ahh. I hate when that happens. I capped my mage in fang, then in humania I was over 50k xp, was running mega maze then something came up in RL. >.<

Yeah, it sucks. Just my luck, the cap always changes when I'm almost capped. At least this time it seems ill make it if I try.

Argyros
03-19-2014, 07:15 PM
Yeah, it sucks. Just my luck, the cap always changes when I'm almost capped. At least this time it seems ill make it if I try.

Yeah bro take your time. Just wait for a 3x and casually lvl up.

SayCreed
03-20-2014, 10:16 AM
Yeah bro take your time. Just wait for a 3x and casually lvl up.

I'm lazy af I do after I get bored of 51

programmed
03-25-2014, 06:17 PM
Since I decided to stop leveling at 56 so I can farm glyph, anyone now up to 61 can join.

Seems like once I left 35 and increased the level range to join is when we really started dying. Only 60 members now any most are hardly or never on. ._. I'm attempting to revive the guild though guys don't worry! :)

Impact
03-25-2014, 08:00 PM
Since I decided to stop leveling at 56 so I can farm glyph, anyone now up to 61 can join.

Seems like once I left 35 and increased the level range to join is when we really started dying. Only 60 members now any most are hardly or never on. ._. I'm attempting to revive the guild though guys don't worry! :)
Me, u and someother people are pnly active people, no more then 4 people on at a time

Argyros
03-25-2014, 08:04 PM
I'm active.

Caiahar
03-25-2014, 08:56 PM

I told you increasing the level requirement would make us die >_<
I see Impact on oftenly. But if this guild dies to the point of having like no members on, then I'm afraid it's time for me to go solo again.
I always go solo unless I'm in a guild with lotsa friends. It's also fun to have no guild wars, and having free will :D

Distension
03-29-2014, 02:09 AM
I made it in :) Iknowvation :: Recruiter

"That Awkward Moment when a ugly girl acts cute... PINKS OMG" - EliteVirsa

Burningdex
03-29-2014, 04:26 AM
ima rejoin as im journeying to 50 stayed at 23 for a day and managed a 33-11 and a 29-22 on a 23 bird so now im making the journey to 50 and im rejoining reckt :D ��������

SayCreed
03-29-2014, 06:05 AM
ima rejoin as im journeying to 50 stayed at 23 for a day and managed a 33-11 and a 29-22 on a 23 bird so now im making the journey to 50 and im rejoining reckt :D ��������

Moar pew pew less QQ - SamHayne

Burningdex
03-29-2014, 05:44 PM
Nerf is just a fancy word for balance.

bes quote evaf

Cweed
03-31-2014, 09:43 AM
I remake thread

(I R Saycreed)

programmed
03-31-2014, 10:01 AM
I remake thread

(I R Saycreed)

Why would you need to remake it AGAIN...

Cweed
04-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Why would you need to remake it AGAIN...

How do I edit?

Idk pass for Saycreed -_-

Mister Smith
04-04-2014, 06:59 PM
:O I just got invited no test for pvp or vote since I guess its inactive now :p

Burningdex
04-04-2014, 07:39 PM
:O I just got invited no test for pvp or vote since I guess its inactive now :p

by who :3

Mister Smith
04-05-2014, 09:46 PM
by who :3

Itz a secret :p

Reunegade
04-07-2014, 11:07 AM
Attention. We gang all who are:

Guildless
Enemy guild

Cweed
04-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Swaggron
Who's enemy -.-

Laar
04-22-2014, 11:06 PM
This guild is still alive yes?

programmed
04-23-2014, 05:24 AM
It's dead last I checked. Idk ask darth, he's the GM now.

PL病yer
04-23-2014, 09:14 AM

It's dead! Imma make it a noob empire of thousands instead of pvp

SayCreed
04-23-2014, 09:33 AM

It's dead! Imma make it a noob empire of thousands instead of pvp
I help if I ever see u.I'll add it's ILILILILILILIL

Laar
04-25-2014, 12:26 AM
I help if I ever see u.I'll add it's ILILILILILILIL
Are you that 56 bird who rushed me earlier today? :p lol

Amped-G4
04-26-2014, 06:10 PM
could i join, i barely use these forums so thats why my profile posts and member status is low

im a level 31 rhino, pretty good i think, i have 2500+ kills right now and i have ctf and 3v3 and 5v5 i have revive so i can help if a teammate has fallen.

Name orageoaw. thanks

Caiahar
04-26-2014, 06:31 PM
could i join, i barely use these forums so thats why my profile posts and member status is low

im a level 31 rhino, pretty good i think, i have 2500+ kills right now and i have ctf and 3v3 and 5v5 i have revive so i can help if a teammate has fallen.

Name orageoaw. thanks

:/

Reckt is dead now anyways.
Pm me on tntdroid ill test ya, I think I have a member or two in Reckt. But it's dead so whatever.

programmed
04-26-2014, 06:44 PM
:/

Reckt is dead now anyways.
Pm me on tntdroid ill test ya, I think I have a member or two in Reckt. But it's dead so whatever.

Darth is GM now. It died and we lost 80% of our members. 18% of the other 20% left are inactive. I think darth is just inviting a bunch of randoms to make an army of noobs lol. That's what he said he's doing.

Burningdex
04-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Darth is GM now. It died and we lost 80% of our members. 18% of the other 20% left are inactive. I think darth is just inviting a bunch of randoms to make an army of noobs lol. That's what he said he's doing.

im still considering going down to 30 D:

programmed
04-27-2014, 05:19 PM
im still considering going down to 30 D:

Ok. I tried to and the first game I joined was ctf and I got spawned so I went to a Pvp match instead and was teamed. It's different now.

PL病yer
04-27-2014, 05:22 PM
Forgot about my noob empire thanks for the reminder.

programmed
04-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Forgot about my noob empire thanks for the reminder.

It's already a big enough of a noob empire with you in it ;)

PL病yer
04-27-2014, 08:26 PM
It's already a big enough of a noob empire with you in it ;)

Lolllll

So true

Just you wait tho, I'll have all noobs bowing down to me one day...

Caiahar
04-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Ok. I tried to and the first game I joined was ctf and I got spawned so I went to a Pvp match instead and was teamed. It's different now.

How the heck do you get teamed and spawned every time you join?
None of my 30-35 chars get teamed.
I got spawned on my bird by a 30 fox and a Mage.
Guess what?
Got TNTdroid and whooped their bottoms.
But seriously, you don't get teamed and spawned that much in 30.

programmed
04-27-2014, 08:39 PM
How the heck do you get teamed and spawned every time you join?
None of my 30-35 chars get teamed.
I got spawned on my bird by a 30 fox and a Mage.
Guess what?
Got TNTdroid and whooped their bottoms.
But seriously, you don't get teamed and spawned that much in 30.

Well I'm not liked around there anymore...that's why I left.

programmed
04-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Just you wait tho, I'll have all noobs bowing down to me one day...

Lol mmk...

SayCreed
04-28-2014, 10:20 AM
Are you that 56 bird who rushed me earlier today? :p lol

No.Mine is l1 canary no ball burd

PL病yer
04-28-2014, 04:56 PM
Lol mmk...

ALL the noobs

Btw, y u say ur not liked around there anymore we all miss u

PL病yer
04-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Double post ftw

Reckt is alive

I'd have over 9000 members by now but the nubs in fh and bale dunno how to join a guild...

Extreme
05-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Ruint.