PDA

View Full Version : Christmas dungeon idea!?

King Kamehameha
12-06-2010, 05:50 PM
The dungeon should be like lost expedition campaign,except more snow on the ground instead of just ice, and then the minions should be snowmen and reindeer (or small elves). Bosses should be Jack Frost, Evil Santa (Santa with an evil smile and huge wand) and even Rouge Rudolph (don't be hatin the 'deer he needs some love). Drops should be like "Santas coat of the snow,Santas hat of the ice,Evil Wand of Neo-Santa" etc.

Quest rewards "reindeer antlers of the north" or "Rudolphs nose of the cold"

Between now and Christmas I may have more ideas, but don't be shy to say your ideas.

Lesrider
12-06-2010, 06:18 PM
It's so close to Christmas, I'm sure they've got most of the Christmas campaign done already. Especially if they want to give us a week or two to enjoy it, like Halloween.

But I agree, I want to kill Santa, too :)

Pharcyde
12-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Its in croc swamp though I think. I think I remember one of the devs talking about christmas being in the swamps (with the release of the new towne).

King Kamehameha
12-06-2010, 06:37 PM
But I agree, I want to kill Santa, too :)

Not trying to be offensive but as Russell Howard said "let's make a fat man squeal" lol

HelpBot
12-06-2010, 08:41 PM
I want a morph a reindeer morph or a Santa costume to complete the Santa set in the plat store?