PDA

View Full Version : Please help me I'm freaking out

TheKittyKiller
03-09-2014, 09:26 PM
So I spent about all my money(I have 20k left) today investing on some stuff I heard we're going to be discontinued. But most of them have not been discontinued so I'm starting to regret it. The "limited time" vanity in store will be discontinued in next expansion right? Here are the items I purchased please can someone tell me if they will be discontinued and if prices will rise high enough for me to break even.
Devourer maul of assault lvl 10 bought for 30k
Tarlok scaled helm of defense lvl 10 1 blood gem (20k)
Tarlok scale plate of fitness level 10 2 blood gem(59k)
Night ocean ripple of warfare level 10(14k)
Blood Babarian set warrior(35k)
Betrayers helm warrior (7.5k)
Steel heraldic helm sorcerer(7.5k)
2x dvourer maul of potency level 12(27k each)
Devourer maul of assault level 10 with 2 blood gems(29k)
Watch vanity rogue(39k)
Helm of watch warrior(6k)
Night assassin set rogue(80k)
3x steel heraldic helmet warrior(7k each)
Steel heraldic set rogue( 36k)
Battle plat of watch warrior(26k)
Please if u can answer my question and thank u

TheKittyKiller
03-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Ps I don't care if it takes a long time I just wonder if it will rise so I can break even and maybe if I profit. What do u predict the price will be in maye 1 year? Like for example 1 year ago winter fury set for warrior was 15 plat and now 1 year later it is 350k for set. Will the vanity I bought discontinue soon and will it become like winter fury? Also the same for tarlok and devoured ?

ancestor
03-09-2014, 09:32 PM
It Will Rise On All Accounts, Cant Really Tell You The Time,.Such A Wide Verity. But Hey Some Money Made Is Better Then none.

Ihateppl
03-09-2014, 09:36 PM
um. well do to the fact that you bought random items and expected them to go up, i can think that you can expect to lose quite a lot of money. many of your items are very common.

falmear
03-09-2014, 09:55 PM
A wise baby once said:

http://managed-futures-blog.attaincapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Meme-of-Investing.png

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Lol..

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

TheKittyKiller
03-09-2014, 10:02 PM
um. well do to the fact that you bought random items and expected them to go up, i can think that you can expect to lose quite a lot of money. many of your items are very common.

I bought the vanities cuz in the description it said for a limited time so I thought they were gonna be discontinued. Like the vanities from last year disconinued now prices are ridiculous

TheKittyKiller
03-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Why is everyone joking around in their answers I really need to know if these vanities will be discontinue :(

Doomreaper
03-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Why is everyone joking around in their answers I really need to know if these vanities will be discontinue :(

Even if they are, so many people have them that they will never be like last years vanities. I would sell them all now, and invest in something like prance eggs. Also lose the tarlok, the only one people want is assault or potency. Dev Mauls should have a good profit, but only if nothing better comes with the new expansion.

TheKittyKiller
03-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Why prance eggs? :o

Zylx
03-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Because prance is a favorite for warriors, especially twinks. They were only available during the christmas event (discontinued after), and they'll always be in demand.

Anarchist
03-10-2014, 01:08 AM
So I spent about all my money(I have 20k left) today investing on some stuff I heard we're going to be discontinued. But most of them have not been discontinued so I'm starting to regret it. The "limited time" vanity in store will be discontinued in next expansion right? Here are the items I purchased please can someone tell me if they will be discontinued and if prices will rise high enough for me to break even.
Devourer maul of assault lvl 10 bought for 30k sell and buy of potency
Tarlok scaled helm of defense lvl 10 1 blood gem (20k) sell
Tarlok scale plate of fitness level 10 2 blood gem(59k) sell
Night ocean ripple of warfare level 10(14k) sell
Blood Babarian set warrior(35k) sell( LOL this cost 25-30 how did you mananged to buy them at 35k)
Betrayers helm warrior (7.5k) sell
Steel heraldic helm sorcerer(7.5k) sell
2x dvourer maul of potency level 12(27k each) keep and upgrade to perfect mauls
Devourer maul of assault level 10 with 2 blood gems(29k) sell and buy of potency
Watch vanity rogue(39k) sell
Helm of watch warrior(6k) sell
Night assassin set rogue(80k) keep
3x steel heraldic helmet warrior(7k each) sell
Steel heraldic set rogue( 36k) sell
Battle plat of watch warrior(26k) sell
Please if u can answer my question and thank u

Dear kitty you still have a long way to go in the world of merching but mistaking we all learn.

buy:

maul of potency (keep upgrading them every day so they become perfect.)

vanities:

night assassin or red founders (they cost so buy 1-2 pieces with the gold you will obtain from selling the stuff i told you)

eggs:

frosteye; prance ; vlad ....(discontinued eggs are the best to invest in)

always check the CS if the item you are hoarding falls to low sell them fast.

Don't worry if you have little money all you need is little gold for pots and enough to list the items when you are in need, thats all. A good mercher doesn't hoard money but stuff.

Sceazikua
03-10-2014, 01:29 AM
I bought the vanities cuz in the description it said for a limited time so I thought they were gonna be discontinued. Like the vanities from last year disconinued now prices are ridiculous

its because at the time not as many people as now were playing AL, and not all of them buy the vanities plus noone would think they will be tradeable which makes everyone only buy 1 set. That means its total amount is low, which means its price is high.
Current vanities' amount is very high because its tradeable and have lasted for a long time, thus its price wont be 2m after a year.
But, who knows what future may hold.

TheKittyKiller
03-10-2014, 01:42 AM
Okay thanks for tips everyone :)

TheKittyKiller
03-10-2014, 01:44 AM
Should I buy prance egg 95k? I sold the watch helm and night assassin suit

Kakashis
03-10-2014, 02:07 AM
heeh, I'd say go for it