PDA

View Full Version : I come from arcane legends

TheKittyKiller
03-09-2014, 10:18 PM
So I play arcane legends I haven't played pocket legends since like late 2012. I only played it about 1 month back then and I accumulated around 4m gold. But I forgot how I got that. I am going to try out PL again. What is a good class like can someone who is nice please tell me briefly about each class? Also how do I get rich(I'm a hard worker)? Like in arcane u get a lepre and farm locks then level up and farm elites and km3. What do I farm in PL? What's the PL equivalent of locks? Thanks so much for reading this and help answers these questions please :)

TheKittyKiller
03-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Also I heard population went down is that true? Is it stay multiplayer playable or is there too little people?

Ceyrinn
03-10-2014, 12:26 AM
A lot of PL players went to AL, true, but there plenty of us still about. Nice to see a reversal :)
Not sure about locks, but there are big lucks which should be available with St. Patrick's day update (you came at perfect time). You can use big luck to farm at a variety of places, really depends on what you are looking for. Some places which are farmed a lot are Mount Fang Vampire Feast at level 60 (dragon pieces are pretty rare but they are worth a bit), and many farm at Blacksmoke Mountain (level 70+) in Dragon's Nest and Magma Fields. For lower levels though, crystalline sets are good to farm for in Sandstone. I'm no merch and just use CS to put drops up for auction.
Classes: there are five. Mage (int), bear (str), bird (dex), and fox and rhino, which vary more in their specs. In my opinion, Mage is easiest to begin with, but bird is good also.
Hope this helps!

Stevenmc
03-10-2014, 01:06 AM
I agree with what was said above. Mage in my opinion is the easiest to play. It can be good in pvp too, with practice! (Or a simple savage set and the ability to spam skills.)

TheKittyKiller
03-10-2014, 01:56 AM
What are big lucks and how to get them?

DocDoBig
03-10-2014, 02:37 AM
What are big lucks and how to get them?

Usually at St. Patricks day - which is next week - you can buy one for platinum (it's vanity).

Similar to Lepre Amulet in AL you have more loot reroll chances with Big Luck.

Hook
03-10-2014, 02:49 AM
So I play arcane legends I haven't played pocket legends since like late 2012. I only played it about 1 month back then and I accumulated around 400K gold. But I forgot how I got that. I am going to try out PL again. What is a good class like can someone who is nice please tell me briefly about each class? Also how do I get rich(I'm a hard worker)? Like in arcane u get a lepre and farm locks then level up and farm elites and km3. What do I farm in PL? What's the PL equivalent of locks? Thanks so much for reading this and help answers these questions please :)

I corrected it for you.
Because I doubt you made that much in 1 month.
You don't seem not to know anything about the game :p
No hard feelings.
Btw,
Choose Mage as your class & merch to make bank :)

Jig
03-10-2014, 04:27 AM
You made 4 mil somehow but you want to know about what class to choose from, um, did you lose your account or something..? Yeah the game has fewer players now and has sort of lost its population, but at the peek times it's really active IMO, just not for me due to being a Australian time zone, and I'm online when not many Yanks are on :( sadly.

Aneheazatek
03-10-2014, 04:56 AM
hmm . i too just came back to PL after 2.5 years? lol.

kinda forget where to farm n level . have a mage n bird , lv 66 and lv 65 . ( lucky got the 2 rings for my mage )

dudetus
03-10-2014, 05:41 AM
4 mil in 1 month? Unless u played 24/7 u would have gotten 4 mil in a legit way... And then u would have learned to play at least 1 class during that time period. Something is not right in this, unless u tried to just look cool and have '4 mil' as a beginner.

As said, mage or bird are the easiest. Mage is more AoE dmg and bird focuses more on single target dmg. But mage has more responsibilities in a group (healing and reviving) and with bird u can just pewpew without being shouted at.

Jig
03-10-2014, 07:51 AM
4 mil in 1 month? Unless u played 24/7 u would have gotten 4 mil in a legit way... And then u would have learned to play at least 1 class during that time period. Something is not right in this, unless u tried to just look cool and have '4 mil' as a beginner.

As said, mage or bird are the easiest. Mage is more AoE dmg and bird focuses more on single target dmg. But mage has more responsibilities in a group (healing and reviving) and with bird u can just pewpew without being shouted at.

I think occultformula is right, he should of meant 400k lol

Fusionstrike
03-10-2014, 06:02 PM

I would say bird is easiest for this reason, as long as you're happy with the one-dimensional kill them all role. And if you are, you can also play a fox pretty easily. It's a bit tougher than bird because it has some close-up skills that mean you can't just kite the whole time, but it's really not that big a deal when you get the hang of it.

Roberto077
03-10-2014, 06:55 PM
PL has no equivalent to locks. That's why it's better.

Jig
03-10-2014, 07:54 PM
PL has no equivalent to locks. That's why it's better.

Yet AL has 10x the amount more population xD I don't really think its all about locks robbo ;)

Roberto077
03-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Yet AL has 10x the amount more population xD I don't really think its all about locks robbo ;)

Sadly it is. All the best gear is obtained by locked crates and then best way to farm is by getting locked crates.

The game ended on the release of kraken.

Jig
03-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Sadly, you can farm other things like eggs, and little crates from elites also, yeah it's not like PL everything drops from bosses, dunno why they didn't do that also... But eh I like it, its fine.. Its easy but hard to make gold if you get the hang of it, you will have gold flowing

Burstnuke
03-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Sadly, you can farm other things like eggs, and little crates from elites also, yeah it's not like PL everything drops from bosses, dunno why they didn't do that also... But eh I like it, its fine.. Its easy but hard to make gold if you get the hang of it, you will have gold flowing

I tried arcane legends for a month and i quit sadly, because i cant get good gear at all. I have wasted plat on crates and nothing ofcourse. Arcane is all Money.

Darkterror
03-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Welcome to pl. Now you can move the screen around. It feels nice.

TheKittyKiller
03-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Oops yeah I meant 400k. Last time I had some vanities from promo codes and a few of those fire rabbit ear looking things and about 10 of those helmet straw drinking those(lost my accoutsadly forgot info) anyone know how to get those ?

Jig
03-11-2014, 12:45 AM
I tried arcane legends for a month and i quit sadly, because i cant get good gear at all. I have wasted plat on crates and nothing of-course. Arcane is all Money.

I started with no plat, no gear, no nothing, just a plain noob like everyone else, and now i am where I am and I am doing great, and I mean it. Maybe you need to re think on what your doing, do NOT waste platinum on crates! save it allll up and lvl up to max lvl, then use alllll your plat in luck elixir and farm farm farm, then farm elites, crates are only for rich people that just spend literally every cent on the game

What did you do in PL? did you automatically jump to lvl 61 and you twinked there? then went to 76? Lvling in AL is 2x easier then PL...

TheKittyKiller
03-11-2014, 02:43 AM
I only made it to like level 32. So I'm confused in like arcane we had to have leprechaun or luck for certain drops or it will be super hard. Same with PL? If so how helpful is the PL equivalent of Lep? What to farm to beginners? (I doubt I will get 61 soon. Also why can't I level my skills by myself? I put disable auto level but it still gives me 1 skill) and does anyone know combos for bird? Thanks :)

DocDoBig
03-11-2014, 07:58 AM
I only made it to like level 32. So I'm confused in like arcane we had to have leprechaun or luck for certain drops or it will be super hard. Same with PL? If so how helpful is the PL equivalent of Lep? What to farm to beginners? (I doubt I will get 61 soon. Also why can't I level my skills by myself? I put disable auto level but it still gives me 1 skill) and does anyone know combos for bird? Thanks :)

Yes Big Luck vanity helm is equivalent to lepre.

This week is the St. patricks day, you can buy one with platinum.

TheKittyKiller
03-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Anyone know any bird combos?

Fusionstrike
03-11-2014, 08:52 PM
All kinds of great info on birds in this section:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?9-Archer-Class-Discussion

Rushorgtfo
03-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Wao look at all the attention this thread is getting just for leaving AL to play PL.

Aneheazatek
03-11-2014, 10:20 PM
well , PL has something which AL does not have.

That's the reason i am drawn back to PL after 2.5 years :)

Oldcoot
03-11-2014, 10:39 PM
well , PL has something which AL does not have.

That's the reason i am drawn back to PL after 2.5 years :)

Me right, plz say it's me

Cavoc
03-11-2014, 10:50 PM
He couldn't stand the seperation of his rotating sight to look at Oldcoot in all angles.

Oldcoot
03-11-2014, 11:23 PM

Jig
03-12-2014, 01:31 AM
He couldn't stand the seperation of his rotating sight to look at Oldcoot in all angles.

Hahahahhahaahahahahaa good one lmfao

That is the worse thing about al sadly, besides that 99% of the game is beautiful :)

DocDoBig
03-12-2014, 01:36 AM
I love oldcoots most photogenic side.

Who needs the angle coordiantes for it?

Jig
03-12-2014, 02:59 AM
Your doc teddy does, when he loses his glasses he gotta see him at arllllll types of angles

TheKittyKiller
03-12-2014, 08:33 PM
A lot of PL players went to AL, true, but there plenty of us still about. Nice to see a reversal :)
Not sure about locks, but there are big lucks which should be available with St. Patrick's day update (you came at perfect time). You can use big luck to farm at a variety of places, really depends on what you are looking for. Some places which are farmed a lot are Mount Fang Vampire Feast at level 60 (dragon pieces are pretty rare but they are worth a bit), and many farm at Blacksmoke Mountain (level 70+) in Dragon's Nest and Magma Fields. For lower levels though, crystalline sets are good to farm for in Sandstone. I'm no merch and just use CS to put drops up for auction.
Classes: there are five. Mage (int), bear (str), bird (dex), and fox and rhino, which vary more in their specs. In my opinion, Mage is easiest to begin with, but bird is good also.
Hope this helps!

Where is sandstone? Also how to farm? Do I need a luck elixir or big luck for it do drop or can I just run it over and over?

Ceyrinn
03-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Sandstone Caves is a dungeon for levels 20-25, with Magic Rocks being the recommended level for farming (aka running it over and over again).
Luck elixirs and big lucks help drop more often but they are not needed.