PDA

View Full Version : Halloween ap bugged

katish
03-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Sts, what's going on? I have helped different people from different classes for a month now and people still don't get the ap, even though i am sure no one got hit by pumpkin and no one died. I had 3 cases like this this weekend.

When is it getting fixed? What should my guildies do with the ap that wasn't granted? Is this a case for support?

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

Zylx
03-09-2014, 11:42 PM
The arena has always been bugged. No one knows why it hasnt been fixed yet

Madnex
03-10-2014, 05:30 AM
They claimed everything works just fine when they tested it. I don't see anything happening for the arena bug list anytime soon. If logging out and back in doesn't give the achievement then the only way is through repeating it. Yes it's boring, especially when it's for AP's like shark bouncer which require a lot of damn luck to be found in the first place.

katish
03-10-2014, 06:37 PM
But this particular achievement WAS working - I have it. Now it'sn ot working anymore. I ran with my guildie at least 6 times that should've given the ap, but nothing.

If I only needed this ap to get on leaderboard i'd be really angry.

No comments from sts?

gumball3000
03-10-2014, 06:47 PM
You have to be the one who finds rutger and the pumpkins to get that AP. It won't work if you join other people.

Vikkadin
03-12-2014, 09:35 AM
I just got the ap last night, it's fine, I soloed it to make sure nothing went wrong