PDA

View Full Version : Avitar page

Alterra
12-06-2010, 06:16 PM
I paid 2plat to change my avitar page the other day. Looked cool and i liked the feature. I log on to legends today and get a patch. Now my avitar pages are back to origal page. I tap the icon to change and it has my setting saved but wants 2 more plat to use the settings i already paid for.

Did this happen to everyone or just me?

Its the same on all my toons. Wants me to pay again...
Devs plz help

Ogediah
12-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Click "inspect page" from the avatar page and you will see what you are looking for.

Arterra
12-06-2010, 07:03 PM
looks like a new feature. not necessary, but not bad i guess.

Alterra
12-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Click "inspect page" from the avatar page and you will see what you are looking for.

No thats what im talking about. I tap inspect page and is shows me the red page i paid two plat for. It wants 2 more plat to use it.

B4 patch page was red. Now page is blue. I tap inspec and i shows me the red page. Says 2 plat to use red page. Thing is i already bought it and the patch took away from me somehow...

Zeus
12-06-2010, 09:46 PM
I think the same thing happened with my bear. Let me check. If it did its not really a big deal. Its only 2 plat :) thats like 20 something cents. Don't feel like doing the math atm

Awesomeness
12-07-2010, 12:30 AM
That is a bug, we'll get it fixed with the next update.

Meanwhile, if your avatar inspect page is the way you like it, don't pay for any changes. When we get this fixed, your other pages will look that way again.

Sanatorium
12-07-2010, 02:07 AM
Same issue is happening to me and since I'm super OCD about everything, I can't wait for the update (:...

Alterra
12-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Cool, thx for quick responce awesomeness.

Awesomeness
12-07-2010, 11:35 AM
I did a bit of research and found the disconnect. The system is now working as intended to customize your Inspect page. We changed the Avatar page to not show the customizations because if you chose to hide your stats, quest status, etc., then you wouldn't be able to see your own character's status.

It was always meant to work this way, and it was really a bug that your Avatar page was using data from the Inspect page. As a compromise, we will make this more clear on the Customize Inspect page, and if it’s not too confusing, we may look into using the Inspect background on the Avatar page.

Ogediah
12-07-2010, 01:14 PM
if it’s not too confusing, we may look into using the Inspect background on the Avatar page.
I think they are fine the way they are. (It helps with the fluidity of the menu system the avatar page is in to keep it the same.)
Possibly change the name of the button or force a "tutorial" to explain the change? It made sense to me, but obviously some people are having trouble with it.