PDA

View Full Version : [Semi-Guide] L30 Mage

I Am Divine
03-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Welcome to IAmDivine's Semi-Guide on L30 Mages, which can be also adjusted to L31 Mage. Let me quickly explain the meaning of 'Semi-Guide' to you. Semi-Guides are quick, wordy, and knowledgable quick writes. These posts are meant for you to read quickly, then hopping on your device to make your character! TY and :P I'm not Divinerusher, geez.

Les Starte, Community!
L30 Mages (adjustable to l31 Mages) are quick and fun! They are an extremely seasaw-ish class. (Seasawish here means that L30 Mages can go extremely viable with the right knowledge, but can make you land face first when you have completely no idea you're doing.) Here's a quick build for starters: 6 Buffs (BOV+BOM) 6 Light 6 Heal 2 Drain 1 Icestorm 1 Frostbite 1 Fire. Combo is a fair one if you know TIMING and RANGE!(Buffs>Frost>Drain>Light>Icestorm>Fire>Heal when NEEDED!) Here's a more complicated build! (6 Buffs 6 Light 3 Fire 2 Drain 6 Heal 1 Frost 1 Icestorm). Combo is same as first build! Get Shiv (Talon, Armor, and Wing), Halloween (DEX) helm, Damage + 1 Crit Ring along w/ Crit + Armor for bears! Tahts all you need and learn how to calculate your range and timing when dueling, rushing, or teaming xD!

Burningdex
03-10-2014, 05:57 AM
6heal u serious? u dont need more than 1 at this level and i would drop heal if it didnt clear stuns only needed thing is max lighyt and bom ive run 1bov and its biable

MysticLegend97
03-10-2014, 08:25 AM
6heal u serious? u dont need more than 1 at this level and i would drop heal if it didnt clear stuns only needed thing is max lighyt and bom ive run 1bov and its biable

I couldn't agree less with this post. Post-nerf, 5-6 heal and light are REQUIRED because nuke builds don't work anymore. Mages have to tank more now with heal and keep up the damage and debuffs with light to have any chance at winning,

largecommand
03-10-2014, 12:20 PM
No mana sheild? I would drop ice storm for it.

Burningdex
03-10-2014, 01:14 PM
I couldn't agree less with this post. Post-nerf, 5-6 heal and light are REQUIRED because nuke builds don't work anymore. Mages have to tank more now with heal and keep up the damage and debuffs with light to have any chance at winning,

i can stil nuke...

Caiahar
03-10-2014, 04:50 PM

Lies, burn nuked all 3 of my 30-32 chars, killing two, which are my warburd and dex bear. He has a build with crap ton of dmg o:
He couldn't kill mah rhino, I'm too tanky ^-^

All for one, and one for all.

programmed
03-10-2014, 05:04 PM
No mana sheild? I would drop ice storm for it.

Most 30-35 mages don't use mana shield anymore. Instead they all have 4-6 heal and are purely based on survivability rather than nuking now. Mana shield takes away your survivability because there isn't enough regen to replace the mana lost from using it so you end up dying of no mana. With 4-6 heal there's enough heal to counter most of the damage dealt to you.

Sheugokin
03-10-2014, 05:10 PM
Lies, burn nuked all 3 of my 30-32 chars, killing two, which are my warburd and dex bear. He has a build with crap ton of dmg o:
He couldn't kill mah rhino, I'm too tanky ^-^

All for one, and one for all.

Or maybe u just suck. Yeh probably that :D I wuv u Shad.

Burningdex
03-10-2014, 11:41 PM
hii

Dancce
03-11-2014, 09:01 PM
T.T You don't NEED 5-6 heal. Its just technically viable for tank mages. However, tank mages don't require MUCH skill since they just run in and ALLOW the bear to beck-HS-cb, etc. Im aware that kite is a hated thing in community but it is something that will take at least some skill to walk backwards and focus on range. Am I right? Not hating, but tank mages are out skilled by nuke / kite mages. Tank mages are extremely viable now that nuke / kite mages don't work without the mind of a genious on range and timing.

Burningdex
03-11-2014, 11:31 PM
u dont wven need 6bov i use 1 and 1heal ........ 6 is a waste as is 6 heal

Rescind
03-11-2014, 11:34 PM
i use high heal and bov for survivability during ffa/ rushing

Burningdex
03-12-2014, 12:02 AM
i do extremely well woth my tank build but i prefer the challenge of nuking

res u saw it :3

make a 29 wid me we farm wands get rich doe

Rescind
03-12-2014, 03:28 AM
i do extremely well woth my tank build but i prefer the challenge of nuking

res u saw it :3

make a 29 wid me we farm wands get rich doe

Alright. We'll be billionaire and we'll be flashing our froggie wands around making people jelly