PDA

View Full Version : What is it?

AxLadystyle
03-10-2014, 02:38 AM
I'm quite new to arcane legends so I was wondering if u could explain to me why..?

The 1st problem is:
I noticed about yesterday when I was running in the km3, I was stuck, meant I couldn't move (But it wasn't lagging) idk why. So all I could do was leaving there.

The 2nd problem is:
Once in skull cove, I was killed by a shark among the mob that we killed. How could this possibly happened on a lvl36 character? It was like, someone just killed you with one shot! It wasn't only happened to me cuz Id seen it happened to other people in other diff maps.

Thanks!

flluby2
03-10-2014, 04:03 AM
1st:
The skill/ move stuck problem in pve happens often to me too when using touchscreen. One easy way to get out of it is by typing something in chat.
I usually type a random letter. And that should do the trick.
2nd:
Not too sure which shark u r referring to. If it is the badass Bloodhammer (boss), his canon shoot is often deadly against smurfs and rogues. If it is the elusive First Mate Ripper, that is an elite level enemy (with a skull on top of its head). If it is a normal blue shark, we'll I guess your gear has low armor and health. Did u have lepre on?

AxLadystyle
03-10-2014, 07:24 AM
1st:
The skill/ move stuck problem in pve happens often to me too when using touchscreen. One easy way to get out of it is by typing something in chat.
I usually type a random letter. And that should do the trick.
2nd:
Not too sure which shark u r referring to. If it is the badass Bloodhammer (boss), his canon shoot is often deadly against smurfs and rogues. If it is the elusive First Mate Ripper, that is an elite level enemy (with a skull on top of its head). If it is a normal blue shark, we'll I guess your gear has low armor and health. Did u have lepre on?

The normal one, and yeah lepre. But eh my health was around 3300 (Rogue) that's impossible to kill me that easy ~ and that's why I don't understand.

Xeusx
03-10-2014, 07:36 AM
The normal one, and yeah lepre. But eh my health was around 3300 (Rogue) that's impossible to kill me that easy ~ and that's why I don't understand.
Lol, what about your armor?

Madnex
03-10-2014, 10:13 AM
I think I know what happened here. It appears you're experiencing lag spikes; meaning not constant lag but just issues at different times (reasons depend on console and internet connection).

If you are in the middle of a shadow piercer dash, there's a mixup with your location coordinates and as a result you appear stuck. Try charging shadow piercer again, it should get your back moving normally.

Lastly, the same explanation covers the one hit KO you experienced.

Short-timed lag spikes (2-5 secs) are almost unnoticeable and because mobs continue attacking you normally WITHOUT your potions working or your HP indicator being in sync with your actual HP --so you can't actually see your HP dropping hence you're not alarmed to use potions in the first place.
At the end of this lag spike your actual HP will suddenly sync with the displayed HP (which is now very low or zero) causing it to appear as if you were one-shot by a certain mob.

Yup, this covers it. :)

Uzii
03-10-2014, 10:51 AM
I think I know what happened here. It appears you're experiencing lag spikes; meaning not constant lag but just issues at different times (reasons depend on console and internet connection).

If you are in the middle of a shadow piercer dash, there's a mixup with your location coordinates and as a result you appear stuck. Try charging shadow piercer again, it should get your back moving normally.

U know this doesnt work. Whenever i tried this, charging piercer only brought me to other place where i was still stuck. Only way i know of is to re-enter the map, altough it doesnt work for the timed dungeons as u cant re-enter them, so.... it sucks for u but u need to leave.

Madnex
03-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Hmm repeating the charged dash has always worked for me so I can't say. Try doing it when mobs are in range, last time that worked for me I remember it hitting two of them (changing direction maybe is the key?).

But a suggestion for the situation you described: wouldn't piercing close to the next enemy mob and allowing yourself to get killed solve this?
I mean obviously it would ruin it if you're trying for a speed record but respawning at the start of the map can still save a lot of hassle if you're doing elite runs with the intention to farm legendaries.

Uzii
03-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Hmm repeating the charged dash has always worked for me so I can't say. Try doing it when mobs are in range, last time that worked for me I remember it hitting two of them (changing direction maybe is the key?).

But a suggestion for the situation you described: wouldn't piercing close to the next enemy mob and allowing yourself to get killed solve this?
I mean obviously it would ruin it if you're trying for a speed record but respawning at the start of the map can still save a lot of hassle if you're doing elite runs with the intention to farm legendaries.

Get killed can solve the situation but when it happnes there is usualy no mob around, or u r unable to get aggro of any, Murphy´s Law u know, really like this kind of situations.
And dont tell me what ur rogue can or cant do bc i know what it really can do ;)

Madnex
03-10-2014, 03:17 PM
=.=