PDA

View Full Version : When will the Dragon Enclave Expansion Launch?

Samhayne
03-10-2014, 12:57 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58824&d=1389648168

Edit: 3/12

We have a green light for Thursday, March 13th. We'll see you on the jungle islands of Tindarin then!

-------------------------
Original post below:

Hey everyone,

We know that many of you are excited to play the new Dragon Enclave expansion that is coming very soon to Arcane Legends. I know that you would like a definitive date and time when it will go live. I would like to apologize that I cannot give you that information.

As I write this post, it is mid-day on Monday, March 10th and here is where we are at.
We're playing through the latest balance changes that were implemented on Friday to see how they feel. There are also a handful of remaining bugs that our testing team have identified that we are smashing. We're also staging all the data from the development branch to the live branch in preparation to go live. There are always merge conflicts that come up with such big moves of data that will invariably result in additional bugs that need smashing. Tomorrow, Tuesday, we have a company playtest scheduled. Everyone here at Spacetime will pile into the expansion and play together. Hopefully everyone will go "Awesome!" and it will go live on Wednesday. Of course, anything that I mentioned (and some that I didn't) could give us cause to hold the release to address an issue. That might mean Thursday instead. We never like to go live on a Friday, since we know from past experience that there will be something we didn't uncover through our internal testing that will need to be addressed. It is best to have that happen when the team is in the office and can react quickly. If something really big comes up, it may slide into next week. At this point, I'd give sliding into next week a pretty low chance, but it's worth mentioning.

To long; didn't read.

When will the expansion go live?

Probably this week and when it is ready.

A few other things I want to mention.

Singe Rescue - Guess When you will Cap
If you haven't already and you want to enter the Great Singe Rescue and have a chance to win a Singe egg, please enter before 9pm CST on March 10th. Here is the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139305-The-Great-Singe-Rescue!!

Elite Zones to Follow the Initial Release
When the expansion goes live, no Elite Zones will be available. Elite Zones will be turned on a couple weeks after the expansion is out. This should give you all some time to level and something to look forward to!

I hope this helps more than it confuses :) Hit reply and let me know.

As always, thanks for playing Arcane Legends.

Samhayne
Legends Producer

Update on 3/11 @ 2:40 PM Central.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you with the status of the Dragon Enclave expansion after our company playtest.

I can tell you 100% that the expansion will not be going live on Wednesday, March 12th.

We still have a shot for Thursday, however we did uncover some troubling issues with art assets going over budget that may have bad repercussions for lower end devices. We're proceeding with an additional round of device testing using our lowest end devices to validate those concerns. If that issue is verified, it will likely lead to the expansion pushing out for next week as we likely won't have enough time to address it sufficiently.

That's the haps. I'll keep you posted with more info as it becomes available.

TuMadreee
03-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Yey

Interesting, elites will be held back, however will there be enough achievements available?

Hopefully the expansion won't be extended till next week :)

lissil
03-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Excited!

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using Tapatalk

Prahasit Prahi
03-10-2014, 01:01 PM
The more you post new info the more I get confused!

anyways thanks for the nice confused information on expansion.

Sorcerie
03-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Good idea zoning out the elites for a couple of weeks!

keikali
03-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Thanks Sam.

And wow on the Elite Zones part. Is this something new that you guys are trying?

AL Davdy
03-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Niceeeeee

Instanthumor
I lol'd for 5 minutes at the "too long;didn't read" part LOL!

Hectororius
Unfortunate about the delay in the Elites. was looking forward to that the most.

Otherwise, Still very excite!

falmear
03-10-2014, 01:06 PM
When the expansion goes live, no Elite Zones will be available. Elite Zones will be turned on a couple weeks after the expansion is out. This should give you all some time to level and something to look forward to!

While I am happy to hear the expansion will be released this week. Its pretty disappointing to hear elites will be delayed. I think for many of us, the whole point to level is to get to elites so we can be the first to farm. Will elite Shuyal content be scaled to level 40? And will arena content be scaled or new equipment added?

Sorcerie
03-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Zoning out elites for a couple of weeks will even the farming playing field and make it so there will be a fantastic amount of traffic in each map, not to mention that it will keep the normal map legendary drops relevant for at least a couple of weeks before getting completely blown out of the water for the elite legendary gears.

Limitational
03-10-2014, 01:15 PM
When you say your turning off elites. You better be talking about the new maps only...

Lovingly
03-10-2014, 01:16 PM
not even 40-41 will be able to enter elite zone?

Deadroth
03-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Yay :) Can't wait for it! Awesome!

officiallyjun
03-10-2014, 01:18 PM
lul..no elite no party

Hectororius
03-10-2014, 01:20 PM

Samhayne
Legends Producer

Does this mean ALL elite zones, including current elite zones will not be available to play?

Bless
03-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Its good and bad news for me

RDX
03-10-2014, 01:23 PM
finally. ;)

Slappityslap
03-10-2014, 01:29 PM
I was about to buy elixirs so I can hit the elites quickly but now I think it's just pointless.

Avaree
03-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the update, I am thankful you are taking your time to ensure glitches/bugs are fixed, over farming glitches hurt the economy :)

Spell
03-10-2014, 01:45 PM
=) can't wait!

Zapix
03-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Does this mean ALL elite zones, including current elite zones will not be available to play?

Hopefully old elites will be available still.

epicrrr
03-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Hopefully this wednesday! I am excited :)

Samhayne
03-10-2014, 02:00 PM

That is correct, no elite zones will be accessable. The button on the map to access elites will be replaced with a button that says coming soon.

We know that people will be bummed by the elites not being there. We totally understand the desire to slam straight to that content and chase the best that the expansion has to offer. We felt that putting some breathing room between leveling up to 40 (or 41) and the elites was a good thing for the game.

Edit: I also wanted to mention the Gladiator Arena. It won't be changed at the launch of the expansion or with the elite upgrade. We plan to change the Gladiator arena sometime after the elite zones have been farmed and people are looking for "the new hotness."

Holding the elite zone content also allows us to really hammer all the bugs out of the normal version of the bosses. For those who recall, we had some pretty nasty bugs with the elite version of Shuyal bosses when the Realm of Shadows expansion launched. While we were able to patch those issues pretty quickly, the damage was done. Quills for everyone! :) This is something we're doing to help ensure an awesome elite zone experience. It's only 2 weekends; we think it'll be ok.

Midievalmodel
03-10-2014, 02:18 PM
That is correct, no elite zones will be accessable. The button on the map to access elites will be replaced with a button that says coming soon.

We know that people will be bummed by the elites not being there. We totally understand the desire to slam straight to that content and chase the best that the expansion has to offer. We felt that putting some breathing room between leveling up to 40 (or 41) and the elites was a good thing for the game.

Holding the elite zone content also allows us to really hammer all the bugs out of the normal version of the bosses. For those who recall, we had some pretty nasty bugs with the elite version of Shuyal bosses when the Realm of Shadows expansion launched. While we were able to patch those issues pretty quickly, the damage was done. Quills for everyone! :) This is something we're doing to help ensure an awesome elite zone experience. It's only 2 weekends; we think it'll be ok.

My main concern with this is the fact you guys coupled the singe contest with this delay in elite map release. The singe contest will drive many to level up fairly fast. As we have seen in the past people are able to level to lvl 41 cap in a couple of hours to one day. This may leave players bored of the game. Imagine playing regular maps for a couple of weeks. Sounds stagnant to me. In addition, the delay in elite maps will also make players who previously intended on leveling quickly by buying XP elixirs to decide not to because its not worth spending all that platinum just for a contest. This might hurt platinum sales a bit.

But after writing this I realized the decision to not release elite maps is because you guys seem to not have had enough time to work on the elite map content for the release this week. Hence you guys are shutting down all elites. So really that is the deciding factor making this post fairly fruitless.

Hiosahaf
03-10-2014, 02:23 PM
My main concern with this is the fact you guys coupled the singe contest with this delay in elite map release. The singe contest will drive many to level up fairly fast. As we have seen in the past people are able to level to lvl 41 cap in a couple of hours to one day. This may leave players bored of the game. Imagine playing regular maps for a couple of weeks. Sounds stagnant to me. In addition, the delay in elite maps will also make players who previously intended on leveling quickly by buying XP elixirs to decide not to because its not worth spending all that platinum just for a contest. This might hurt platinum sales a bit.

But after writing this I realized the decision to not release elite maps is because you guys seem to not have had enough time to work on the elite map content for the release this week. Hence you guys are shutting down all elites. So really that is the deciding factor making this post fairly fruitless.
What I'd like to add on to this post in a better fashion is that that the time just after the expansion is a fabulous time for the farmers to earn their money. by the time elites will be launched, many would have capped and that would increase the competition. The bugs need to be squashed, yeah, so why not take your time and release everything at once? (Gonna get so much of hate for posting this from other people :p )

FluffNStuff
03-10-2014, 02:24 PM
This is great ... assuming you are not adding the shards to lock crates until the elite maps are open. I am guessing that is not the case.

Killerheels
03-10-2014, 02:37 PM
So this means that the best pink gear for 40-41 will be those coming from crates right? Im sorry but I feel like this would be a huge disservice to regular elite farmers. That would mean more weeks of farming crates or merching instead of being able to grind elites for gear like we want to. The great singe rescue event is the only incentive to level up fast now, and it's a game of gamble in which we only have one chance. Unlike farming elites in which hard work should account for something :( I do hope old elite maps will be available as soon as the expansion launches too. We already waited patiently when it was postponed, please dont make us wait for elites again :(

Sent from under the sheets.

Kakashis
03-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Well, I guess I'll never schedule my vacation for this game ever again! First the delay and now the announcement of delaying elites! It's good in that you won't have problems finding random parties in normal maps and will probably keep more average players interested in this game. Bad in that the hardcore farmers will probably make less gold with elite item drops as there will be a greater abundance! It actually puts less pressure on me to cap fast and will probably be better for my sleep health!

Lovingly
03-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Sounds perfect to me y'all

okahef
03-10-2014, 03:27 PM
tbh this sucks the whole point to level up fast is to b the first to farm elites and sell drops, now there is no incentive to level up fast and now no old elites? this game needs to cater to the diehard players, so I level up and then wait two weeks to play? not happy about this update but at least you have a date

Jexetta
03-10-2014, 03:35 PM
So the only way to get level 41 Legendary gear will be to open crates? As there will be no new legendary gear dropping from elites I can only assume that would be the case.

KingMartin
03-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Well, I hear only words of disappointment in our guild.

So, first you announce expansion 10 weeks ahead, thus ruining the market, already ruined by two events. (You probably know that people who enjoy elite need money for pots and pet feed).

And then you wait with opening new elites until 90% of the players are capped, eliminating advantage of those dedicated players who were prepared to work hard in the first 2-3 weeks.

We love this game and I can only hope you have prepared some new motivating things (and APs) because this sounds like capping fast (and hoping for Singe) and then waiting for Elites to open.

I really hope you have something special for us that you keep secret.

This is the first time that I express real disappointment, but I cannot hold it back. If you feel elites may have bugs, wait with the entire story. We waited 10 weeks , we can wait 2 more. (Just saying)

falmear
03-10-2014, 04:03 PM
So the only way to get level 41 Legendary gear will be to open crates? As there will be no new legendary gear dropping from elites I can only assume that would be the case.

This is correct, the new maps will only drop level 40 gear from their chests. So the best weapons will only come from crates or bought as plat through the store. Not so sure about armor but the armor that drops from chests is always second tier.

KingMartin
03-10-2014, 04:08 PM
This is correct, the new maps will only drop level 40 gear from their chests. So the best weapons will only come from crates or bought as plat through the store. Not so sure about armor but the armor that drops from chests is always second tier.

I wonder what is the motivation to spend RL money for better gear if the only thing to smash are normal level mobs. I assume fully crafted mythics/arcanes will be enough for killing normal bosses, that is, if STS keeps the promise and 36 mythics >= 41 legendaries.

So far it sounds pretty dis-motivating, but let's hope for the best :)

xlovableaze
03-10-2014, 04:12 PM
So, how would we know what time would be the exact time expansion? Are you gonna confirm it tomorrow? Coz we dont know when we goin to work for lb. And we dont want to get surprise that will come up on our screen "update for expansion" that we didnt expect. Or i js didnt read carefully? Did u mention the time tho? Coz i think i saw was wednesday or thursday only

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Samhayne
03-10-2014, 04:15 PM
The motivation stems entirely from our desire to ship the expansion in a timely fashion. Holding it for another 2 weeks to really shake out the bugs with the elite zones didn't seem good. It also didn't have the additional benefit of having players on live banging at the normal bosses. Regardless of how much testing we do internally, stuff always comes up once it goes wild with tens of thousands of players running it.

So, I very much get that some of our most hardcore players will be disappointed by the delay of the elites. I get it and hear you.

We will also have the return of the Leprechoblin with some unique (and time limited) St. Patrick's Day vanities who will be around and about from expansion launch through March 24th (March 17th is St. Patrick's Day).

Samhayne
03-10-2014, 04:16 PM
So, how would we know what time would be the exact time expansion? Are you gonna confirm it tomorrow? Coz we dont know when we goin to work for lb. And we dont want to get surprise that will come up on our screen "update for expansion" that we didnt expect. Or i js didnt read carefully? Did u mention the time tho? Coz i think i saw was wednesday or thursday only

We will do our best to keep you up to date via this thread.

KingMartin
03-10-2014, 04:18 PM
The motivation stems entirely from our desire to ship the expansion in a timely fashion. Holding it for another 2 weeks to really shake out the bugs with the elite zones didn't seem good. It also didn't have the additional benefit of having players on live banging at the normal bosses. Regardless of how much testing we do internally, stuff always comes up once it goes wild with tens of thousands of players running it.

We of course understand - so please at least add some long-term PvE APs, OK? :) If we can have 10k kills and 10k flags, we could also have.... ;-)

falmear
03-10-2014, 04:20 PM
I wonder what is the motivation to spend RL money for better gear if the only thing to smash are normal level mobs. I assume fully crafted mythics/arcanes will be enough for killing normal bosses, that is, if STS keeps the promise and 36 mythics >= 41 legendaries.

So far it sounds pretty dis-motivating, but let's hope for the best :)

Yeah I don't see any point in grinding and spending plat for luck elixirs on the normal maps because they drop junk for the most part. Except for some eggs but even then its been a long time since normal maps dropped any good eggs. The only thing worth farming will be crates. Basically we get 5 new maps but lose 25 maps.

xlovableaze
03-10-2014, 04:54 PM
We will do our best to keep you up to date via this thread.

Ok. Thanks sam

Ardbeg
03-10-2014, 04:59 PM
actually, having the elites postponed even can help the economy, depending on what drops on the normal maps. with loot comparable to the crate gear, at least normal gear is worth farming for a while.
i don t mind leveling my pets and alt first before hitting elites too.
and i just like stg to take their time to fix glitches, in the long run they hurt the fun and fairness of the game badly.

FluffNStuff
03-10-2014, 05:05 PM
actually, having the elites postponed even can help the economy, depending on what drops on the normal maps. with loot comparable to the crate gear, at least normal gear is worth farming for a while.
i don t mind leveling my pets and alt first before hitting elites too.
and i just like stg to take their time to fix glitches, in the long run they hurt the fun and fairness of the game badly.

Weapons don't drop at all in normal maps, at least they have never yet.

Tendirin
03-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Keep us updated on Dragons enclave Samhayne and Other devs ^_^

HumbleSage
03-10-2014, 05:21 PM
What time on Wednesday will the release take place in Eastern Standard Time (US)?

You should release the elites at the same time. Holding back items is enough to hold players interests. Restricting the elites is only going to create a lull for experienced and advanced players.

Tendirin
03-10-2014, 05:23 PM
why should we be thinking about elites at the time? it will take us a while to reach level 40 anyway might as well wait till they unlock it again be patient.

Anarchist
03-10-2014, 05:25 PM

So, I very much get that some of our most hardcore players will be disappointed by the delay of the elites. I get it and hear you.

We will also have the return of the Leprechoblin with some unique (and time limited) St. Patrick's Day vanities who will be around and about from expansion launch through March 24th (March 17th is St. Patrick's Day).

Take your time Sam.

I prefer you guys partially or even totally stopping and if necessary postponing the release of the new expansion for you to be able to clear those bugs, Than to have thousands of people exploiting a glitch because few couldn't wait.

Killerheels
03-10-2014, 05:52 PM
why should we be thinking about elites at the time? it will take us a while to reach level 40 anyway might as well wait till they unlock it again be patient.

I was gearing to run with elixirs in order to get first dibs at elite cotent. I do know that many regular players reached 35 in less than 24 hours. Even capping is possible in that span of time esp if you run with the most amount of xp boost possible. So while delaying the release of elites will be good for levelling the playing field, hardcore players and most especially, elite runners will no longer have that motivation to cap quickly (or use xp elixirs). I think someone mentioned gaining 5 maps but losing 25 maps. So I guess it'll be back to km3 :(

Fyrce
03-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Good point: Will crates change when the new expansion goes live or will that also wait for the elite portion to come live?

I think it might be good to wait for elite Dragon at least just because it gives the normal Dragons a chance to get farmed and hunted. I am not sure it's that great for ALL of elite to be offline, since most of it has nothing to do with the new expansion.

But then again, I am one of those people who thinks that Elites should be parceled, not just for endgame.

I like the idea of a rolling release though. Looking forward to whatever you guys can do!

Coolmask
03-10-2014, 05:54 PM
So excited O.O

Coolmask
03-10-2014, 05:55 PM
And I can finally catch up with the super fast people who level and dash right into elite and get the best stuff first.

Killerheels
03-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Good point: Will crates change when the new expansion goes live or will that also wait for the elite portion to come live?

I think it might be good to wait for elite Dragon at least just because it gives the normal Dragons a chance to get farmed and hunted. I am not sure it's that great for ALL of elite to be offline, since most of it has nothing to do with the new expansion.

I'm quite positive that crate content will be similar to what we have now, unless they release the arcane shards too even if they're holding back elite content. And yes, I do hope they change their minds about closing ALL elite content :(

Tendirin
03-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Oh geez on an week day? lol i wonder how many ppl will level up

aarrgggggg
03-10-2014, 06:18 PM
There will be glitches its inevitable. However i do see sts point of view....if the elites are locked up noone can exploit those glitches in order to attain the best and most expensive gear. If another "quills glitch" hit the masses it would probably collapse the already suffering in game economy. I think sts is making a very wise choice locking up elites for a few weeks given the history of glitches that surface with new content. ( quills fiasco, essence and locked crate fiasco, winter portal fiasco, and so forth)

Postponing elites sounds like the most logical way to avoid another huge oops and also should make the economy better. How so? Now more people will have the ability to be the first ones running the new elites and getting all the best and most expensive lvl 41 gear which translates to more of the average players being able to make a good and hefty profit.

If elites were released at the same time as the expansion it would give the plat spenders who bought xp elixirs and were first to cap a huge advantage at farming the best gear first and reaping the largest profits. Chances are these first people to cap are also already some of the wealthiest people in game.

Now you might say YES thats what we wanted!!!!!!

This is what i have to say to that, Dont be GREEDY

STS Thank you for trying to put the in game economy first instead of putting plat sales first..........(FOR ONCE)

Woundedwarrior
03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
No elites? What do you guys expect us to be doing after we cap? I think I'm gonna get bored running normal Brakenridge over and over

aarrgggggg
03-10-2014, 06:58 PM
No elites? What do you guys expect us to be doing after we cap? I think I'm gonna get bored running normal Brakenridge over and over
Ride a bike? Ride a snowboard? Go for a hike?

Haligali
03-10-2014, 06:59 PM
The arlorians are very impatient ..

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/11/nu8apa5a.jpg

gumball3000
03-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Make elites available to individual players 2 weeks after they reached level 40. Thats the fair thing to do and the first who level still get an advantage. I dont want to find myself competing with thousands of other players for a drop after 2 weeks.

Pentavia
03-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Thank you for clarifying! :)

Puntus
03-10-2014, 07:32 PM
I hope expansion comes in wednesday or Thursday , wish tomorrow u ll dont find any glitch hehe

Serancha
03-10-2014, 08:21 PM
I think turning off all of the elites is extremely unwise. We already have a problem with people excessively bored in game at the moment, since as of mid-january most gear values have tanked, leaving farming for crates the only real way to make money. Most of those who even bother to log in, only stay for 15 or 20 minutes right now, rather than a few hours.

If there is no option to even farm new levels of older elite quality gear (level 40 quills for example) then we're still looking at another 2 weeks of downtime. The only reason people rush to cap is to be first on elites and have first chance at the new gear, and those people who spend their money for that chance deserve to have it.

Personally i had budgeted specifically for this, with plan in mind to cap all my characters and get farming. Now...I might level one for the contest, but I certainly won't be spending even close to what I had planned.

Very disappointed in this decision.

kjed
03-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Sigh! Only one thing i would like to say.disappointed.thats all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

thortillos
03-10-2014, 09:06 PM
i know how critical the data migration is. and I understand though it is not hard but you have to consider a lot of stuff. Excited!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Rean
03-10-2014, 09:30 PM
With the delay in launch of elite maps, this means elite farmers will not have the advantage of obtaining the Arcane ring recipe (via Dragons Teeth) ahead of others since the currency drops only from elite bosses...

Ventus
03-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Lol looks like im gonna cap 2 days after expansion and stop playing for whatever you guys call a "couple weeks"

good job. I can understand blocking the new maps but seriously? If i want to do a malison run when i only have like twenty minutes free I should be allowed to. thats just lame. so you're practically going to force people to do jarl and km3 if they want to make money lol...

Nothanks.

Crowsfoot
03-10-2014, 10:17 PM
I will be the first to point out AL is notorious for launching major expansions/patches with a major glitch. Hopefully this extensive testing doesn't obliterate the elite farming market one week in like last season.

Fingers crossed, and anticipation at its max.

Anarchist
03-10-2014, 11:50 PM
There will be glitches its inevitable. However i do see sts point of view....if the elites are locked up noone can exploit those glitches in order to attain the best and most expensive gear. If another "quills glitch" hit the masses it would probably collapse the already suffering in game economy. I think sts is making a very wise choice locking up elites for a few weeks given the history of glitches that surface with new content. ( quills fiasco, essence and locked crate fiasco, winter portal fiasco, and so forth)

Postponing elites sounds like the most logical way to avoid another huge oops and also should make the economy better. How so? Now more people will have the ability to be the first ones running the new elites and getting all the best and most expensive lvl 41 gear which translates to more of the average players being able to make a good and hefty profit.

If elites were released at the same time as the expansion it would give the plat spenders who bought xp elixirs and were first to cap a huge advantage at farming the best gear first and reaping the largest profits. Chances are these first people to cap are also already some of the wealthiest people in game.

Now you might say YES thats what we wanted!!!!!!

This is what i have to say to that, Dont be GREEDY

STS Thank you for trying to put the in game economy first instead of putting plat sales first..........(FOR ONCE)

Bravo. This exactly what i think too!

Morholt
03-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Should just delay the whole expansion then.

I thought the Singe contest was going to force players to make a tough decision: hit 35 and continue racing to be early to hit 36 to try winning Singe, or to go to the elite maps at 35 and farm.
Now, people can be first to hit 36 for Singe AND be the first to farm elite maps (...and likely be among the fastest clearers of the maps...).

Edit: delaying won't help average players. If someone can't cap within even a week...they probably aren't very good when it comes to playing current elite maps. Bad enough most random PUG groups still can't clear elite Kraken maps, unless they are lucky and someone there is a bored full mythic warrior that has no guildies online to run with. Those guys aren't going to be doing much effective elite Dragon Enclave farming.
This only gives heavily geared players with limited time to play a better chance to profit from the items.

Rean
03-11-2014, 12:50 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/11/ede8ebez.jpg

In game announcement says it's coming this week.

Vikkadin
03-11-2014, 01:01 AM
"TL;DR" lol good one for the all the anxious folks

drawfflerz
03-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Why i didnt know the last date for singe rescue contest? I miss that contest.. very very sad. Hmmm not excited to waiting the expansion anymore.. :(

Alhuntrazeck
03-11-2014, 01:37 AM
Uh, why hold a capping race when there aren't gonna be elites for a few weeks anyway?

Anarchist
03-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Uh, why hold a capping race when there aren't gonna be elites for a few weeks anyway?

Cause things didn't fall in the predicted time.

The development team knows that we the players want a proper finished work but we are also in haste to lay our hands on it.

So they are giving us a teaser (the normal maps) to keep us occupied while they make a good job at refining elite maps which is what most are interested in.

If people weren't so in haste from the begining and sts wasn't a company that cared about is customers they would have said

"Ok guys expansion postponed again it will be coming in 2-3 weeks"

there are games that do that. :)

jlmunoz
03-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Please extend the deadline for singe contest... Missed waiting for announcement of expansion.….:-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Froxanthar
03-11-2014, 02:03 AM
no elites for couples of week?

very disappointed

Xeusx
03-11-2014, 02:38 AM
no elites for couples of week?

very disappointed
Do you want elites stay have lots of bug?

KingMartin
03-11-2014, 02:38 AM
If the reason for locking elites is debugging, why can't you open at least old elite maps?

Why can't we train our members and prepare them for what lies ahead?

Sorry, but this still looks to me like an experiment what would happen to your income without elites.

Speaking for myself, my Only motivation for spending RL money on this game was gear for faster farming and luck elixirs. Pvp is no fun at all unless you join one of those pro gang guilds. (no ranting intended)

Instanthumor
03-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Cause things didn't fall in the predicted time.

The development team knows that we the players want a proper finished work but we are also in haste to lay our hands on it.

So they are giving us a teaser (the normal maps) to keep us occupied while they make a good job at refining elite maps which is what most are interested in.

If people weren't so in haste from the begining and sts wasn't a company that cared about is customers they would have said

"Ok guys expansion postponed again it will be coming in 2-3 weeks"

there are games that do that. :)

The normal maps will keep me occupied for ~10 minutes with my party. According to Doc's graphs, approximately 2000 people capped within the first week. That leaves 1-2 weeks doing what? PvP with our Lv. 41 epic gear?

Do you want elites stay have lots of bug?

Some bugs are fun.

Xeusx
03-11-2014, 02:49 AM
The normal maps will keep me occupied for ~10 minutes with my party. According to Doc's graphs, approximately 2000 people capped within the first week. That leaves 1-2 weeks doing what? PvP with our Lv. 41 epic gear?

Some bugs are fun.
And some bugs are not fun.

Instanthumor
03-11-2014, 03:12 AM
And some bugs are not fun.

Which ones? :p

Sceazikua
03-11-2014, 03:22 AM
how about only delaying elites for 3 or 5 days? 2 weeks after 10 weeks are kinda meh. I dont think in 3 or 5 days people cant find any glitch ...

Daddyblu
03-11-2014, 03:39 AM

Hey everyone,

We know that many of you are excited to play the new Dragon Enclave expansion that is coming very soon to Arcane Legends. I know that you would like a definitive date and time when it will go live. I would like to apologize that I cannot give you that information.

As I write this post, it is mid-day on Monday, March 10th and here is where we are at.
We're playing through the latest balance changes that were implemented on Friday to see how they feel. There are also a handful of remaining bugs that our testing team have identified that we are smashing. We're also staging all the data from the development branch to the live branch in preparation to go live. There are always merge conflicts that come up with such big moves of data that will invariably result in additional bugs that need smashing. Tomorrow, Tuesday, we have a company playtest scheduled. Everyone here at Spacetime will pile into the expansion and play together. Hopefully everyone will go "Awesome!" and it will go live on Wednesday. Of course, anything that I mentioned (and some that I didn't) could give us cause to hold the release to address an issue. That might mean Thursday instead. We never like to go live on a Friday, since we know from past experience that there will be something we didn't uncover through our internal testing that will need to be addressed. It is best to have that happen when the team is in the office and can react quickly. If something really big comes up, it may slide into next week. At this point, I'd give sliding into next week a pretty low chance, but it's worth mentioning.

To long; didn't read.

If you haven't already and you want to enter the Great Singe Rescue and have a chance to win a Singe egg, please enter before 9pm CST on March 10th. Here is the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139305-The-Great-Singe-Rescue!!

Samhayne
Legends Producer

Please make it Friday or Saturday because we do work on a Thursday.

please consider the working people who played this game!

Aziiii
03-11-2014, 03:49 AM
Ty for the updates Sam , i laughed at the "Too long , didn't read" part :)))

officiallyjun
03-11-2014, 04:19 AM
bring back the excitement please..double odds maaaaybe :concern:

Magecleff
03-11-2014, 04:25 AM
Can't Wait...& excited...( ^ - ^ )

TheMightyFeusalet
03-11-2014, 05:58 AM
Omg so it is possible tha it goes online today and does this mean we cant do other elite maps?

Lovingly
03-11-2014, 06:13 AM
Please make it Friday or Saturday because we do work on a Thursday.

please consider the working people who played this game!

Agree !!!!

Haligali
03-11-2014, 06:30 AM
I find a bit unfair that we just know this important information after the singe contest closed, can at least edit my post?

Kjalisi
03-11-2014, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=Samhayne;1513386]

To long; didn't read.

Lol you got me.

*goes back and reads paragraph in FULL out of pure shame*

Thanks for the info Sam :)

Limsi
03-11-2014, 07:28 AM
delay the expansion till elites are ready to be released.

Deadprezz
03-11-2014, 07:58 AM
It was kind of obvious that the expansion was going to be released this week..after all those events. At least i called it ;)

Hectororius
03-11-2014, 08:01 AM
I do have mixed feelings about this, mainly because like everyone else, I'm itching to get cracking on capping and looting. But on the positive side, this is our chance to help STS Iron out the bugs and glitches so that our precious "market" wont tank. Consider this a soft launch of the expansion, giving us a taste of whats to come.

I did read that Dragon's teeth will also drop from normal bosses, but a lower rate, so even those looking to get their hands on a recipe for their shards wont be left waiting.

Yes, I wont be capping in one night, but I'm still gonna cap rather quickly. Who really wants to grind more maps than they really need to?

Moehummer
03-11-2014, 08:32 AM

Hey everyone,

To long; didn't read.

Samhayne
Legends Producer

Seriously?? NOW you tell us about wiping everything from the previous singe rescue thread??? A day before closing thread!

Samhayne
03-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Seriously?? NOW you tell us about wiping everything from the previous singe rescue thread??? A day before closing thread!

Hi Mohummer, sorry you missed it, but the old thread was cleared out when we postponed and was only recently re-opened.

Samhayne
03-11-2014, 08:49 AM
how about only delaying elites for 3 or 5 days? 2 weeks after 10 weeks are kinda meh. I dont think in 3 or 5 days people cant find any glitch ...

That would be nice, but the Elites are a lot of work. As such, they won't be ready and tested in 3 or 5 days, sorry.

drawfflerz
03-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Yeah im also didnt see the singe rescue thread on forum.. and very3 dissapointed.

Sceazikua
03-11-2014, 09:05 AM
That would be nice, but the Elites are a lot of work. As such, they won't be ready and tested in 3 or 5 days, sorry.

Thanks for explaining, my opinion was wrong that elites are just normals with stronger mobs. 14 days is ok, just a trippled from 5 days :)

Prahasit Prahi
03-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Well actually I like early elites because I like to complete level up and an elite map and like to see my name on lb as many won't run elites at starting they will be levelling up....this time I can't do that. :(

Anyways Sam
Are you guys gotta test run the Dragon Enclave today???????

~Prahi

Samhayne
03-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Thanks for explaining, my opinion was wrong that elites are just normals with stronger mobs. 14 days is ok, just a trippled from 5 days :)

Please keep in mind that 2 weeks is only 10 working days. We do have weekends off :)

Prahi, the company playtest I mentioned is on our internal servers. Remiem had talked about trying to stream some of that playtest, but I don't know that we have it sorted to do that.

MoloToha
03-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Oh no! I just have noticed an announcement about Great Singe Rescue contest and now I'm unable to re-entry (I made my entry in the first thread). Is there any possibility to make an entry now?((

Prahasit Prahi
03-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Yes Sam I know that always the test runs takes place in your internal servers,I just want to know whether it's today or not that's it
Anyways the interesting thing now is that live streaming part
please make a live streaming of the test run please please it would be great fun and lots of excitement for all of us nails biting enjoyment for us.

Fingers Crossed....

Prahasit Prahi
03-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Oh no! I just have noticed an announcement about Great Singe Rescue contest and now I'm unable to re-entry (I made my entry in the first thread). Is there any possibility to make an entry now?((

​I'm so sorry you can't enter anymore sorry

asimauara
03-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Good luck on todays play through hopefully all goes well with the test play

TuMadreee
03-11-2014, 11:07 AM

Edit: I also wanted to mention the Gladiator Arena. It won't be changed at the launch of the expansion or with the elite upgrade. We plan to change the Gladiator arena sometime after the elite zones have been farmed and people are looking for "the new hotness."

Sam, please realize that the only people with endgame gear will be those who open crates at level 41. I don't see any other way of getting gear at that level.

Yeah the crate gear will most likely be better than some of the 26-36 mythics already in the game. Sadly enough, I have to accept this because if the expansion is delayed AGAIN I will definitely quit of boredom

woeh
03-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Pushing it has to do with them wantin it to be perfect and the new itemization idea

I dont mind elites being pushed but should add some type of new achivments for normal new map bosses thtll stall us until elites are up

Zeus
03-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Please make it Thursday or Wednesday because we do work on a Friday

please consider the working people who made this game!

Yes, developers work too. You wouldn't want them working through their weekend, right? xD

Zuzeq
03-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Some of my friends took the words right out of me regarding the Elite Maps delay. At the end of it all StS intends on literally releasing an unfinished product with the subject move. Its an understatement for me to say that I'm unhappy with such a move. In my opinion, there SHOULD be only two options. 1) Wait to implement the new content until it's a completed package. 2) Leave Elite Maps up to Shuyal open and hold the new ones for trails.

Zeus
03-11-2014, 11:48 AM

Above, you can see an example of an unfinished product. This is honestly what it is.

Mistakes:
1. Announcing the Campaign 10 weeks early, effectively destroying all farming activities for 10 weeks.
2. Delaying the expansion.
3. Closing of all elite zones.

At least let us farm for L40 archon rings of potency if we can't access Dragon Enclave Elite! All we have to do right now is PvP, which, honestly is very boring.

Now, regarding arcane teeth:
Yes, I get that arcane teeth will be a rare drop in the normal maps. However, with you limiting the only maps to be able to be run for 2 weeks is the normal ones, the arcane teeth will be extensively over farmed and drop value very very quickly! This decision, honestly, will hurt the economy more than it will help it.

Uzii
03-11-2014, 11:51 AM

Well i think its a wise decision. And i like it. To keep players always looking forward to something new trough all the months lvl 41 cap is going to be here.
With New Itemization and all this changes, trying some different way, to keep players interested in game for the whole expansion, not only few hardcore ones.
Also to look up for bugs that may be harmfull, avoid threads like how the economy is ruined since the beggining bc some elite items r abundant thank to the bug they could spot if they took more time (pirate rings, quills,....).
Well yeah, i like it :)

famousfame
03-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Excited!

Sent from my Lenovo K900_ROW using Tapatalk

LolOl off topic but nice phone k900

utpal
03-11-2014, 12:02 PM
turning down elite or not doesnt make sense to plat buyers(that spend monthly) as they got upgraded mythic set which is better then lvl41 elite gear and they only rush to cap to farm elites nd sell them at ridiculously high price.
and for APs only.

MoloToha
03-11-2014, 12:09 PM
I'll spend these two weeks capping and farming Arena. So pity that I didn't re-entered Singe contest T_T...

KingMartin
03-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Leave Elite Maps up to Shuyal open and hold the new ones for trails.

Exactly. I said it once, I will say it again. If the only reason for locking Elite is debugging, please cap the Shuyal gear at 40 and let us farm the old elites and train our members. How can I train a member if any attack skill smashes the normal mobs in seconds?

Thank you for listening :)

epicrrr
03-11-2014, 01:11 PM
I understand STS has to do this to keep players from "burning out" at least we all got something to look forward to right?

wait i dont end game! doh :D

xlovableaze
03-11-2014, 01:19 PM
I would say, can u make a elite zone that accessible when u finished to lvl 40-41? Like elite mines of nordia when nordr expansion . Can you make those things again? By other theme like elite mines of enclave so ppl will get excited to run and wait, anyhow might nt work coz it cost 10 or 15 plat to enter if im nt wrong.

zodiacnick
03-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Awesome news thank you

xlovableaze
03-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Exactly. I said it once, I will say it again. If the only reason for locking Elite is debugging, please cap the Shuyal gear at 40 and let us farm the old elites and train our members. How can I train a member if any attack skill smashes the normal mobs in seconds?

Its useless anyways, the drop will be useless

TheMightyFeusalet
03-11-2014, 02:07 PM

I give my gm 100000000000+! God be with us!

Samhayne
03-11-2014, 02:45 PM

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you with the status of the Dragon Enclave expansion after our company playtest.

I can tell you 100% that the expansion will not be going live on Wednesday, March 12th.

We still have a shot for Thursday, however we did uncover some troubling issues with art assets going over budget that may have bad repercussions for lower end devices. We're proceeding with an additional round of device testing using our lowest end devices to validate those concerns. If that issue is verified, it will likely lead to the expansion pushing out for next week as we likely won't have enough time to address it sufficiently.

Sorcerie
03-11-2014, 02:46 PM
I do think two weekends is an awful long time to go without elites at all.

I mean, I love farming Jarl and all, but all the decent gold that I make in this game is from elite map boss drops and mobs, so to be honest you're effectively taking away the best farming income for the entire population for two weeks just so everyone can level at their own pace. That's incredibly frustrating for a die hard elite farmer.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and say in your defense that you might have some stuff planned out in the meantime so keep players interested, such as this St. Patrick's Day content along with the new map release and such - but that better entail drops worth farming in normal maps for players to sell in the meantime.

Anarchist
03-11-2014, 03:20 PM

Hey everyone,

If that happens just push both normal and elites maps till when they are both ready.

Serancha
03-11-2014, 03:23 PM
I'll spend these two weeks capping and farming Arena. So pity that I didn't re-entered Singe contest T_T...

Arena is an elite map, sorry to break it to you.

Imjebus
03-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Please just end the Season lmao I want my lb banner :)

TuMadreee
03-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Oh god. Stop delaying it please.

It would only be fair if there were a platinum sale when you guys delay the expansion through the weekend.

MoloToha
03-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Arena is an elite map, sorry to break it to you.

Sam mentioned that arena will be available.

TheMightyFeusalet
03-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Oh god. Stop delaying it please.

It would only be fair if there were a platinum sale when you guys delay the expansion through the weekend.

Maybe they should delay 1 year, i am kind of unhappy now.... and they dont listen to us what we say about elite msps..

aarrgggggg
03-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Am i the only one who thought that during those two weeks of elite downtime people will be able to cap their toon, explore the pattys day content
as well as perfect their mob pulls in the new maps in preperation for elite running those new maps????

I do not understand why all the elites will be shut down instead of just the new ones but perhaps thats just how the game is coded and in order to shut down the new ones they must shut them all down!?

I still think this is a great move by sts as far as weeding out the glitches before the expensive goodys hit the loot drop table.

In the meantime practice your pulls on the new maps, trust me it will help big time when the elites actually do become available.

Merrrrrrrked
03-11-2014, 04:04 PM
While I appreciate the updates and all the hard work you have put into improving this game, I'm not that excited anymore for this expansion since it has been delayed so many times and so much of the expansion had already been leaked via the forums and mod webcast.

Please in the future set a conservative deadline which anticipates the bugs and other potential issues that may arise, and do your best to stick to it.

Having said that, imagine if the expansion would have been originally set to be released in April and then you surprising us with an early mid march expansion. That would have been so great

My motto is always: under promise and over deliver, not over promise and under deliver.

Not trying to flame or anything because I love what you do for us and I am a huge fan. I just hope for future expansions this can be avoided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prahasit Prahi
03-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Completely disappointed with lots of postpones.....
Even after two weeks u again say we have bugs....well all the excitement for the expansion is gone.....this is irritating

I don't wait for this expansion too excitingly anymore..I'll just play when it goes live...I won't even hurry for capping not even excited to cap

No more AL I just quit :(

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk

falmear
03-11-2014, 04:13 PM
I do not understand why all the elites will be shut down instead of just the new ones but perhaps thats just how the game is coded and in order to shut down the new ones they must shut them all down!?

Possible reasons:

1) They can't lock just one elite area and they can only lock elite button (or not without significant changes)
2) They have to play test the new gear against the old elite content for possible bugs
3) Fill in some other justifiable reason

Doesn't really matter why. Whether they delay the whole thing or just elites its the same for me. I think its better to just release the normal content first then do elites even though basically it will mean doing nothing until elites are brought back. At least we will get a taste of what we can expect. And if it sucks it will give us something to complain about.

TheMightyFeusalet
03-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Completely disappointed with lots of postpones.....
Even after two weeks u again say we have bugs....well all the excitement for the expansion is gone.....this is irritating

I don't wait for this expansion too excitingly anymore..I'll just play when it goes live...I won't even hurry for capping not even excited to cap

No more AL I just quit :(

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk
Same pain here bro, we even talked about all this in our gc! It sucks, it really does :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

Xenobiotic
03-11-2014, 04:26 PM
They are only postponing the expansion release date because there are bugs, would you like to being playing and all of a sudden can't move or you glitch out of the map? I certainly don't. Although I wish they could release it earlier because my spring break is about to end, keep perfecting the expansion sts and try adding some exciting things for us.

xlovableaze
03-11-2014, 04:28 PM

Hey everyone,

Ugh. How many delayed should it be. If this happens nextweek . I will quit coz of boredom and many ppl will . Dam it

Hottsauce
03-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Yea that is ridiculous... there was NO mention of original Singe post being deleted... It seemed like additional time was given to ppl that didn't enter original Singe contest post. THAT's ridiculous now I have NO entry. WoW thx STS..great customer loyalty. I posted in original contest & you're telling me PROGRAMMERS & Developers can't simply CUT&PASTE the original Singe thread info to the new one? C'mon sts be for real.

Nitexx
03-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Wow really?? All this fretting over a delay?? Try coding sometime and you'll understand all the delays and setbacks ... would you rather buggy software be released and then have things crash and/ or break?? This game is getting increasingly complex with crafting, new areas, etc. I'm impressed they can get anything out in only a 2 month time frame.

Otahaanak
03-11-2014, 04:44 PM
What brain surgeon at STS came up with the idea of wiping the original entries in the Singe contest? It is one thing to re-open the thread and allow people to change their guess/entry because promises are made that your company can't keep, but for those of us who entered and didn't look back lose out on the chance to re-enter? I play daily and read the forums, but I don't live on them so I miss out?

Maybe I'm the only one who didn't re-enter. Yeah, that's probably it, my fault.

Unbelievable. I so want to like this game, keep playing and enjoy the environment that the programmers and designers have built, but it's just getting more and more difficult to do so.
And feel free to check my plat purchases if you think this is a rant from the many play for free players that you mostly ignore.

Hottsauce
03-11-2014, 04:53 PM
What brain surgeon at STS came up with the idea of wiping the original entries in the Singe contest? It is one thing to re-open the thread and allow people to change their guess/entry because promises are made that your a**es can't keep, but for those of us who entered and didn't look back lose out on the chance to re-enter? I play daily and read the forums, but I don't live on them so I miss out?

Maybe I'm the only one who didn't re-enter. Yeah, that's probably it, my fault.

Unbelievable. I so want to like this game, keep playing and enjoy the environment that the programmers and designers have built, but it's just getting more and more difficult to do so.
And feel free to check my plat purchases if you think this is a rant from the many play for free players that you mostly ignore.

I feel the EXACT SAME WAY... it's completely wrong. How can you not simply merge TWO post together... I mean c'mon. Now I have NO entry on a contest I was really looking forward too... especially seeing it's the ONLY way i may get a SInge egg.. with out buying plat and forget the 20M price tag in auction.

briantheboss31
03-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Take all the time you need to figure it out guys

RDX
03-11-2014, 05:03 PM
M more than hungry now..just need food...cnt wait for ur delicious cuisine.

RDX
03-11-2014, 05:28 PM
M waiting 40% plat sale : p. Any idea when it is?

Otahaanak
03-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Of course we want the released product to be right. The complaints are due to one thing and one thing only - that a date was given in the first place.

Once that happened there is no going back.

Customer Service Pro Tip #1:
Never make a promise you cannot keep.

Customer Service Pro Tip #2:
Don't continue to compound the problem because you failed at #1.

officiallyjun
03-11-2014, 06:20 PM
delayed again ? so lame tbh..

Uicheusa
03-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Is it just me or this post is working like teaser which is not serving its original purpose at all....

asimauara
03-11-2014, 06:45 PM
You know what guys sts is trying it takes alot to make a video game and it takes alot to make it work and to expand a game takes more then a little effort sam and the developers had high hopes issues arose thought its all part of technicalities that happen and a video game is not like a fast food restaurant in video gaming industries here of late they release a game with a crap load of bugs and fix them later which can be harmful to the electronics sts is making sure they get the kinks out first you all should praise them for that not act like kindergartners thank you sts im one of the people with low tech

Limsi
03-11-2014, 07:12 PM
You know what guys sts is trying it takes alot to make a video game and it takes alot to make it work and to expand a game takes more then a little effort sam and the developers had high hopes issues arose thought its all part of technicalities that happen and a video game is not like a fast food restaurant in video gaming industries here of late they release a game with a crap load of bugs and fix them later which can be harmful to the electronics sts is making sure they get the kinks out first you all should praise them for that not act like kindergartners thank you sts im one of the people with low tech

I'm pretty sure the majority of us believes that making a new content is more than just a snap of a finger; It requires dedication and hard work. I think the issue for some people is the inability of STG to deliver based on what they say. Don't get me wrong here but there was never a final word on the expansion's release date; what we have are "if things go well then then x will happen". I think what STG needs do in the future is exactly related to what Merrrrrrked said: "under promise and over deliver", in this way no one gets his hopes high and simply continue playing for fun.

Hottsauce
03-11-2014, 07:21 PM

1).Ummm how long has it been since last expansion? 2). There was no huge out cry for a new expansion. 3) STS is a PROFESSIONAL company that has designed this game and has handled multiple expansions & the bugs related to them.
SO stop defending a professional company, that definitely know bugs exist in programs as this game has been out for a few years already. STS dropped the ball plain and simple, I could see if this was a first time company with their first launch. NO STS has a huge platform of games under their belt correct?. They've won awards for the games they've developed "specifically AL" correct? So this is NOTHING new to them. This professional, experienced company dropped the ball big time & has disappointed MANY of ppl in their customer base.
Stop making excuse post with the, give them time for the bugs etc; There shouldn't have been a pre-mature post falsely exciting ppl about any expansion STS wasn't ready to release when they said they would "FEB". They need to make amends and show their gaming community appreciation as well and not blow many off with the: You want a great game don't you? SO WAIT attitude... and blame excuses like the economy issue last expansion. WE ARE GAMERS/CUSTOMERS & STS are the developers/Business... I was taught the "Customer is always right" and ANY business needs to fix any issue or provide their customers with adequate compensation. "Plat Disc. weekend, Higher Chance of quality gear out of Lockeds" etc... Something we can actually benefit from in-game rather than excuses and frustrated clients that they caused themselves to have.

kjed
03-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Expansion delayed until nxt year.

Queenslayer
03-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Please make double mythic odds while we re waiting..

Runescape
03-11-2014, 08:56 PM
So lame, we wanted the expansion this week... Why people with lower devices are the problem (like i used to be until i bought ipod5g...)

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Prahasit Prahi
03-11-2014, 09:02 PM
If it didn't come this week get a mythics odds weekend and 40% platinum off so that we can have the loads which we can't have even though expansion comes live...we really need the 40%platinum off and mythics double odd

If that weekend comes,people goes crazy and enjoying to peaks forgetting about expansion.

Swimmingstar
03-11-2014, 09:18 PM
[Insert Rage Words Here] All this impatience makes me sick, take a look at other STS games, AL and the battle games are really the only ones that are being developed right now--especially AL. So be patient, it's only a few days, just wait and stop acting like AL is your life. Patience is a virtue, next time STS should just make expansions a surprise so there aren't so many unreasonable complaints.

Swimmingstar
03-11-2014, 09:20 PM
So lame, we wanted the expansion this week... Why people with lower devices are the problem (like i used to be until i bought ipod5g...)

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Read the post first, the expansion may come Thursday and low end devices aren't the only problem.

kjed
03-11-2014, 09:42 PM
If expansion doesnt come this week, make some alternative events like 40% plats off, in that way players will be happy and has something to look forward.

conradev
03-11-2014, 10:03 PM
I am very please with the decision to delay, thank you.

My season isn't over yet...

Galaxy Note 3

kjed
03-11-2014, 11:06 PM
First of all dude im not from america.
Second, its just my opinion to have some plat sales to alleviate the boringness.
Third, nuffsaid!

xlovableaze
03-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Its not about crying, its all about the announcement. They shouldnt announce like that but wont happen, first of all they announce it late feb, and now mid march, and if there somethin happened again, it will be delayed next week. What about those ppl who wants to be in lb and being crazy to aim for it, and they will just knew that expansion will be moved. The guy didnt sleep for the flags coz he thought expansion is tmr. Its irritating right? You wasted a lot of hours to finish but then u didnt know u can still do the thing the other day coz of delayed, my advice ; dont announce something that wont happen will just annoy ppl
. Or maybe just surprise ppl. Or when expansion is coming announce some clues that will give us info that expansion is coming. So we dnt expect thay day or whatever.

kjed
03-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Its not about crying, its all about the announcement. They shouldnt announce like that but wont happen, first of all they announce it late feb, and now mid march, and if there somethin happened again, it will be delayed next week. What about those ppl who wants to be in lb and being crazy to aim for it, and they will just knew that expansion will be moved. The guy didnt sleep for the flags coz he thought expansion is tmr. Its irritating right? You wasted a lot of hours to finish but then u didnt know u can still do the thing the other day coz of delayed, my advice ; dont announce something that wont happen will just annoy ppl
. Or maybe just surprise ppl. Or when expansion is coming announce some clues that will give us info that expansion is coming. So we dnt expect thay day or whatever.

Agree.

Daddyblu
03-12-2014, 12:17 AM

Hey everyone,

Seriously??? on wednesday are you considering the working professionals who is playing this game and participating the the 1st top 50 people to reach 41 and for the singe rescue event.

I know you guys know that 90% of that plat users are working people and adults.

Be fair to us STS we cant participate on your events if you make it a Wednesday, please consider we are not kids who just play all day long as we like.

So please move it Thursday or Friday. I hope you guys can do overtime on a Thursday if there is bug in the system.

I know you dont want to release it on a Friday because you guys dont have work on Saturday, but cant you guys make 1 day overtime just to make everything well go smooth and fair to all since Friday is last day of work and i think everyone well be free at late afternoon or Friday night.

Maalice
03-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Ok... the worlds youth then.

Natalia Kulnu
03-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Again we need to wait more for the expansion. If it is not released today my weekend will get spoiled again. So please give us some Platinum discount to keep in terest in the game.

Looking for your reply.

manish279
03-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Seriously??? on wednesday are you considering the working professionals who is playing this game and participating the the 1st top 50 people to reach 41 and for the singe rescue event.

I know you guys know that 90% of that plat users are working people and adults.

Be fair to us STS we cant participate on your events if you make it a Wednesday, please consider we are not kids who just play all day long as we like.

So please move it Thursday or Friday. I hope you guys can do overtime on a Thursday if there is bug in the system.

I know you dont want to release it on a Friday because you guys dont have work on Saturday, but cant you guys make 1 day overtime just to make everything well go smooth and fair to all since Friday is last day of work and i think everyone well be free at late afternoon or Friday night.

Lol daddy..u r funny ;)
..ur kid

Nagin
03-12-2014, 01:19 AM
Shoot (-_-) again delay.... Platinum discount plz....

manish279
03-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Free singe pls hehe...:)
Can kill time by lvlng him up

Ravager
03-12-2014, 01:26 AM
At least Sam updates us with information and updates. We dont want a rush job that could ruin the game. Imagine if it were as unstable as Windows ME.

There's lots going into this than simply an expansion with new levels and a new cap. The new skill system, working on the st patricks day event, balances as usual with the new skill system, figuring out the itemization scheme and the shards and lots more possibly. Delays happen. Im not always on time to everywhere I go because stuff comes up. What if a dev simply was sick or hospitalized? It happens at my work and things get delayed. In addition to what they tell us, most likely theyre already stressed. No need to add to it. I just want an expansion with good content that lasts. If farming bugs are presented, that wont happen.

injake
03-12-2014, 04:20 AM
I hope expan will be patch nxt week not on thursday :))... Im excited though i need time to finish some elite aps

summerhanna
03-12-2014, 04:26 AM
Just to break all your concerns..
Will the gems (blood, fire, glacial) increase its stat too?
Iam just wondering if it will go like plus 4 for normal and plus 8 if super for level 37 up to level 41...

Enjoy the game guys! :)

utpal
03-12-2014, 05:03 AM
m i the only one happy?
my exam is going on nd will end saturday.
expansion is delayed. yahooo.
and no elites for a "couple" of week?
thts very very disappointment.
i m thinking the condition of elite farming guilds like elite runners.

utpal
03-12-2014, 05:04 AM
I hope expan will be patch nxt week not on thursday :))... Im excited though i need time to finish some elite aps

lol same. i agree.
i want to finish my exams :3

Haligali
03-12-2014, 05:25 AM
Iam just wondering if it will go like plus 4 for normal and plus 8 if super for level 37 up to level 41...

I dont think so, maybe on lvl41, but i see no pattern, we will see.

I think the grand tarlok gems will give +5, +2, which is more likely because they are now useless on lvl36.

Samhayne
03-12-2014, 07:15 AM

The stat bonus that a gems gives is based on the level of the item that it is socketed into. I have to doublecheck the formula to know when the amount will round up to the next number, but yes.

Haligali
03-12-2014, 07:32 AM
The stat bonus that a gems gives is based on the level of the item that it is socketed into. I have to doublecheck the formula to know when the amount will round up to the next number, but yes.

Can we know the formula? Is it public?

Hendore
03-12-2014, 07:42 AM
Samhayne can u please help me i have an issue

Hendore
03-12-2014, 07:52 AM
Samhayne can you help.me sir

Metztli
03-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Remiem had talked about trying to stream some of that playtest, but I don't know that we have it sorted to do that.

Id rather be surprised...I guess I dont have to watch if you guys ever do stream it. But then I would hear about it from other players :(

Frohnatur
03-12-2014, 09:27 AM
@Daddyblue read the post again, Sam says its NOT going live on wednesday.

faychen
03-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Hey Sam, improve your forecasting skill ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CanceriaN
03-12-2014, 09:38 AM
No elite maps eh? well I bet people will start farming eggs that drop from elite maps before the expansion because of the "no elite map" update.. and even egg drops from normal would be at its lowest rate than ever coz of unavailability of elite maps to loot eggs (especially for those egg lover/hunter). Probably nexus drops from km3 will have its lower rate than normal? Anyways thanks for clarifying the upcoming expansion.

Looking forward to it hehe

asimauara
03-12-2014, 11:22 AM

1).Ummm how long has it been since last expansion? 2). There was no huge out cry for a new expansion. 3) STS is a PROFESSIONAL company that has designed this game and has handled multiple expansions & the bugs related to them.
SO stop defending a professional company, that definitely know bugs exist in programs as this game has been out for a few years already. STS dropped the ball plain and simple, I could see if this was a first time company with their first launch. NO STS has a huge platform of games under their belt correct?. They've won awards for the games they've developed "specifically AL" correct? So this is NOTHING new to them. This professional, experienced company dropped the ball big time & has disappointed MANY of ppl in their customer base.
Stop making excuse post with the, give them time for the bugs etc; There shouldn't have been a pre-mature post falsely exciting ppl about any expansion STS wasn't ready to release when they said they would "FEB". They need to make amends and show their gaming community appreciation as well and not blow many off with the: You want a great game don't you? SO WAIT attitude... and blame excuses like the economy issue last expansion. WE ARE GAMERS/CUSTOMERS & STS are the developers/Business... I was taught the "Customer is always right" and ANY business needs to fix any issue or provide their customers with adequate compensation. "Plat Disc. weekend, Higher Chance of quality gear out of Lockeds" etc... Something we can actually benefit from in-game rather than excuses and frustrated clients that they caused themselves to have.

I don't normally quote people but when i do its cause they act like bugs dont happen! Sts is human like you or i they make mistakes and some games take a year to update their stuff E.G. minecraft pocket edition the full version its been almost a year since they updated anything the app has bugs and it costs 6.99 to purchase arcane legends is free if you make it that way meaning if you dont wanna buy platinum you dont have to i buy plats every now and then and ive beta tested games i know there is such a thing as both human and computer error sts ignore all negative feedback and stay positive you'll get it done on your time!

tootallll
03-12-2014, 11:29 AM
God grant me patience and I want it right now...looking forward to the expansion with an...ti...ci...PAtion...

Serancha
03-12-2014, 11:48 AM
an...ti...ci...PAtion...

I always love a Rocky Horror fan.

Spartansultan
03-12-2014, 12:07 PM
Guys why you are so angry ?????
Like asimaura said they are just humans and they are trying to make the best for the players
maximum game enjoying and so on
and the other thing is they realised BC while the cap was lvl 36
an other game +
try to understand their situation
send from http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?141963-When-will-the-Dragon-Enclave-Expansion-Launch/page9

Spymans
03-12-2014, 01:45 PM
I cant wait till this comes out!

sciucafez
03-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Just want to say, dont talk too much if youre not ready with the expansion pack.

manish279
03-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Just want to say, dont talk too much if youre not ready with the expansion pack.

Bro. . Show some respect to the devs..

asimauara
03-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Hey sam can you open the old special mines till expansion comes out if it doesnt yield well on todays play test that will at least keep people occupied while you guys finish the touch ups when i say the special mines i mean the places like nordr mines im hyped about the expansion just as much as anyone but I'll sit back and be patient!

Anniestar
03-12-2014, 03:35 PM
In the mean time.
Give us PORTALS.
That was the best event ever.

TuMadreee
03-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Any updates on to if expansion is tomorrow?

Samhayne
03-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Yes, we're on for Thursday, March 13th!

Sorry, not going to make promises as to time.

We'll see you on the Jungle Isles of Tindarin!