PDA

View Full Version : My list of things ;D

Reaper
04-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi... I am going to add a list here that will grow as my experience in game does.

Here are the things I would wish to be improved:

Instead of letting Warriors pick up Archer's stuff and Enchantress's picking up Warriors stuff, how about making it so the player has higher chances of looting that classes items... I have picked up Warrior swords too many times now and I am an Archer :)
Character Customization - Maybe we could color the hair and beaks and things...
Armour Equipping - I would appreciate it if we could see the hats/helmets that we equip :)
Forging - Maybe later, although it would be tedious for you guys, item forging :D
Less Prices on DLC - The DLC is kind of dear, I have spent almost £15 on your DLC now
The Archers Fiery Armour DLC - I paid 59p for this, is there any chance the item can upgrade itself when I level up 10 levels or so?? I don't like to see my money go to waste :/
Character Slots - Maybe start with 3, then able to upgrade to 5 ?
Items - When I find items, I sometimes find items I can not equip for another 10-20 levels, maybe put it so that items the player find are within 10 levels or his/her level range.
Town - A large town, or more scenarios for the cool people to chill :D
More Weapons and Monsters - Keep it up guys!!!

See you! :)

Kossi
01-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Hi... I am going to add a list here that will grow as my experience in game does.

Here are the things I would wish to be improved:

Instead of letting Warriors pick up Archer's stuff and Enchantress's picking up Warriors stuff, how about making it so the player has higher chances of looting that classes items... I have picked up Warrior swords too many times now and I am an Archer :)
Character Customization - Maybe we could color the hair and beaks and things...
Armour Equipping - I would appreciate it if we could see the hats/helmets that we equip :)
Forging - Maybe later, although it would be tedious for you guys, item forging :D
Less Prices on DLC - The DLC is kind of dear, I have spent almost £15 on your DLC now
The Archers Fiery Armour DLC - I paid 59p for this, is there any chance the item can upgrade itself when I level up 10 levels or so?? I don't like to see my money go to waste :/
Character Slots - Maybe start with 3, then able to upgrade to 5 ?
Items - When I find items, I sometimes find items I can not equip for another 10-20 levels, maybe put it so that items the player find are within 10 levels or his/her level range.
Town - A large town, or more scenarios for the cool people to chill :D
More Weapons and Monsters - Keep it up guys!!!

See you! :)
holy GEEZUS! fiery leather was 59p????

Zeus
01-06-2011, 08:06 PM
holy GEEZUS! fiery leather was 59p????

Digging up old thread's again Kossi?

Phoenixking
01-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Lol seriosly why are u posting on old threads and half of what he said really happened loo