PDA

View Full Version : Is AL like PL!?!

Lee19
03-10-2014, 06:10 PM
My question is, are there elite vanity's? Like that give extra stats for capping, or what do you get when you cap a character?

Also will I be at any disadvantages In pvp if I just start now than other players who have played

Zeus
03-10-2014, 06:28 PM
No there isn't, the only disadvantage you will have is gear, which can be obtained if you are willing to work hard.

Roberto077
03-10-2014, 07:00 PM
No there isn't, the only disadvantage you will have is gear, which can be obtained if you are willing to work hard.

Or pay money.

AL is more plat based and playing free is a lot more punishing. Capping won't grant you anything special but capped (level 36) gear, which is more common than most other items. All vanities are also tradable so only the ones that everyone thought were ugly at the time of availability are expensive.

Doomreaper
03-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Or pay money.

LOTS of money. Or get lucky and get singe on second crate

xcainnblecterx
03-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Pl is better imo. Its not pushing the ftp.barrier to ptp as al does. Bad news no.new caps and game gets.more bugs every day

Kakashis
03-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Arcane legends is the present and the future. Heck Arcane legends in that we make your main toons in pocket legends into our pets in Al lol.

Jokes aside, I will probably keep on playing al for awhile to come. They day they announce AL 2 or an entirely different game line is the day I'll retire from MMO :) too deep financially and time wise in this game lol

xcainnblecterx
03-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Arcane legends is the present and the future. Heck Arcane legends in that we make your main toons in pocket legends into our pets in Al lol.

Jokes aside, I will probably keep on playing al for awhile to come. They day they announce AL 2 or an entirely different game line is the day I'll retire from MMO :) too deep financially and time wise in this game lol

I have yet to see a bear, fox, rhino, or mage pet. As for birds yea there's birds

Aneheazatek
03-10-2014, 08:46 PM
AL is plat based / Lock is the way to go. PL is more of grinding n farming .