PDA

View Full Version : Questions Regarding Leveling in Upcoming Expansion

Swimmingstar
03-10-2014, 08:11 PM
How much plat does it usually take to cap? (if looking to cap within a few days?)
How much time will it take to cap? (fastest possible)
Do expansions usually come mid-day or afternoon?
What map do people run to get xp the fastest?
What pet do people use?

Puntus
03-10-2014, 08:35 PM
About platinium idk cause I dont used for level up, How much time : nasty was n1 in lvl cap and did it in 4-6h i dont remember well, u can check it in AL announcements First 50 to lvl36.
The expansions dont have a comune time, it depends of developers also depends of ur time zone.
And the best pet for level up its abbadon, I usually level up in new maps , cause give more xp, but some players level up in the traditional place: Watchers Tombs 4

Xenobiotic
03-10-2014, 08:35 PM
How much plat does it usually take to cap? (if looking to cap within a few days?)
How much time will it take to cap? (fastest possible)
Do expansions usually come mid-day or afternoon?
What map do people run to get xp the fastest?
What pet do people use?
How much plat does it usually take to cap? (if looking to cap within a few days?)70 PLAT (1-Week XP) 256 PLAT (36-30 minute XP elixirs) so added up is 326 platinum
How much time will it take to cap? (fastest possible) 16 hours for 1-36 so i would say maybe 4-8 hours to get to 36-41
Do expansions usually come mid-day or afternoon?depends, sts needs to go through a process before releasing a massive update
What map do people run to get xp the fastest?WT4 but I would run all new maps first, then run a specific one with most mobs because thats what me and bless did
What pet do people use?Abbadon for XP but I use malison, valkin, crawly, ribbit, and george

Swimmingstar
03-10-2014, 09:59 PM
And to be the 1,337th person to level 36 what would be the answers to these questions? :P This is my guess for Singe contest.

Doomreaper
03-10-2014, 10:15 PM
And to be the 1,337th person to level 36 what would be the answers to these questions? :P This is my guess for Singe contest.

No cheatsies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

utpal
03-11-2014, 12:00 AM
i still wonder who guessed the rank 69 :P