PDA

View Full Version : What if...

Neutrone
03-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Hey everyone Neutrone here. In a lvl 15 rogue and I solo, However one day I thought and asked myself...."what would pvp be like if pvp or twink guilds didn't exist?"... So I brought it here try using your imagination and tell me your opinion whether pvp would be more fun, boring, or just anything else

Thank you :)

Bhurtz
03-10-2014, 09:49 PM
This is just like asking, "What if the Dark Ages never happened?" We'd be 500 years ahead of our time now.

Without all the "twink guilds" there would a significant decrease in ego and trash talk.
Of course, this can make the game more interesting for you. (If winning.)
I think there is two sides to it. It would make PvP very boring in a way without "Guild Wars", but also would be a decrease in people saying "I'm in Elite Twinks you're farmed kid." (Happened to me many times after I beat their members.)
I would be for Twink Guilds, but to an extent. This goes for even endgame guilds, as I've heard.
Guild Wars are obviously fun for some, and that's why we have Guilds who are "Rivals" or "enemies" to other guilds.

There really is no siding to No Twink Guilds or Twink Guilds, because you have to see both sides of the discussion.

Neutrone
03-11-2014, 01:24 PM
This is just like asking, "What if the Dark Ages never happened?" We'd be 500 years ahead of our time now.

Without all the "twink guilds" there would a significant decrease in ego and trash talk.
Of course, this can make the game more interesting for you. (If winning.)
I think there is two sides to it. It would make PvP very boring in a way without "Guild Wars", but also would be a decrease in people saying "I'm in Elite Twinks you're farmed kid." (Happened to me many times after I beat their members.)
I would be for Twink Guilds, but to an extent. This goes for even endgame guilds, as I've heard.
Guild Wars are obviously fun for some, and that's why we have Guilds who are "Rivals" or "enemies" to other guilds.

There really is no siding to No Twink Guilds or Twink Guilds, because you have to see both sides of the discussion.

Your quite right there this argument is good and bad on both sides however I think trash talk would decrease since most trash talk is about calling other guilds or guild members noons or something like that. I might actually prefer the if there were no twinkling guilds (Im not saying that this is what I want) This would be more of a survival for the fittest kinda thing. In a way one would know who stands on the top and who's at the bottom :)

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2