PDA

View Full Version : Capture the Flag - The Way it Should Be Played.

Alhuntrazeck
03-11-2014, 02:52 AM
Hello forumers,

Recently most of us have noticed that PvP this season has declined into "flagging rooms" and "fighting rooms" are a thing of the past. So much that CTF is basically GTFF - "Get the Free Flag". So much that when both sides are ready to cap the flag, one member says "Ready? Go" and both sides cap the flag so neither team "wins" the game in its actual sense.

The main reason for this is because the "pros" have run out of APs to aim for. 10K flags is the only option for those who want that #1 spot on the APs LB. Since nothing is being done about that right now, me and a couple of friends (mostly Samuraisoul and <Chosen> versus me, Serillia and <Epitome of Silentkill>) have been organizing several CTF games - the way they're actually meant to be played.

This involves both teams racing to cap the flags and the winning team is the one who reaches 5 flags first. A team must be balanced with some members guarding the flag and others capturing it - in other words, a team working together.

I - and the people I run with - find this incredibly fun. This is a hundred times better than organized clashes/guild wars and definitely free flagging in my opinion.

So me and a couple of friends are offering to hold organized CTF matches. If you want to join in the fun, leave your IGN below and add me, Serillia or Samuraisoul since we are always looking for some great games, gather a team and we'll go from there.

Trust me, it's going to be fun - I should know, I've won and lost my fair share of games! :p (Kudos to Sam, Kei and their team for putting up such good fights) To make the games fair, both teams should be agreed on the number of warriors (preferably 2), rogues and mages. So yes, no stacking 5 mauls, because where is the fun in that?

TL;DR? If you want CTF games, list your IGN's below and I'll add you.

GL citizens of Arlor and let's go capture those flags!

-Alhuntrazeck

EDIT: Meecah made a new thread to steal my spotlight: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148841-Let-s-play-real-CTF!-Flag-to-5-wins!
Don't show her support! Jk, go sign up there and let's gets some games going.

Endkey
03-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Would love to join a "ctf" match :D

Instanthumor
03-11-2014, 03:14 AM
It's almost expansion :p But I'm loving the the idea!

Alhuntrazeck
03-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Would love to join a "ctf" match :D
Sent you a friend request. If you and Loyal want a CTF game, I'm available.

It's almost expansion :p But I'm loving the the idea!

True. Who's to say we won't be continuing this next expansion too, though?! :p

Endkey
03-11-2014, 03:51 AM
Sent you a friend request. If you and Loyal want a CTF game, I'm available.
Wernt u in my list already o.O

Alhuntrazeck
03-11-2014, 03:53 AM
Wernt u in my list already o.O

Lol I spam you every time I see you in PvP with friend requests, accept em dammit!

Endkey
03-11-2014, 03:55 AM
Lol I spam you every time I see you in PvP with friend requests, accept em dammit!
omg never saw em...sure will do wen i get home :D

Serillia
03-11-2014, 04:51 AM
Yeah real CTF matches are really fun.They require teamwork and strategies. I've been doing it for some time and they are definitely more fun than normal 5vs5 clashes.

Endkey
03-11-2014, 04:56 AM
People do clashes to push down the other guilds. It would be more fun to actually have a "guild vs guild capture the flag". That would actually show who is better ( not that i am interested). Clashes can we won by anyone if they take out the dps and it depends all on the gear u have...ctf would be alot more tougher and fun and that could actually show whos better...

Serillia
03-11-2014, 05:37 AM
People do clashes to push down the other guilds. It would be more fun to actually have a "guild vs guild capture the flag". That would actually show who is better ( not that i am interested). Clashes can we won by anyone if they take out the dps and it depends all on the gear u have...ctf would be alot more tougher and fun and that could actually show whos better...

This ^-^

Sky_is_epicgearz
03-11-2014, 05:39 AM
IGN: skyhype.
ill accept when i get home

Endkey
03-11-2014, 05:53 AM
IGN: skyhype.
ill accept when i get home
dam sky in opposite team and im dead :P

Sky_is_epicgearz
03-11-2014, 05:58 AM
dam sky in opposite team and im dead :P

lmao you make it seem like im pro :3 haha

Endkey
03-11-2014, 05:59 AM
lmao you make it seem like im pro :3 haha

U definately are one altho ur kdr shows that ur a nub....stop going in ctf rooms with epic gears lol....fix ur kd

TheMightyFeusalet
03-11-2014, 06:03 AM
yeah i kind of hate it too that there isnt any teamwork anymore

Endkey
03-11-2014, 06:05 AM
yeah i kind of hate it too that there isnt any teamwork anymore

wasnt there from the start..everyone went for the kills first..and now flags :/

Sky_is_epicgearz
03-11-2014, 06:25 AM
U definately are one altho ur kdr shows that ur a nub....stop going in ctf rooms with epic gears lol....fix ur kd

kdr means nothing to me xD haha

Endkey
03-11-2014, 06:57 AM
kdr means nothing to me xD haha

means alot to me :P

Alhuntrazeck
03-11-2014, 07:21 AM
wasnt there from the start..everyone went for the kills first..and now flags :/

Another rogue and I were like the first to start playing CTF. The game kinda blew up on us, because I was using clock and my Archmage Cowl of Acumen (epic sorc helm) among others and thought I could defend the flag...yeah, well, let's just say 1 hits are easy when you have mythic helm and arcane hooks at the 26 cap.

This pretty much sums up what I'm looking for. Thanks endz!
Keikali and the rest of The Collective + Sam whopped our butts one CTF game, and we were the "OP" team who could win a straight out 5v5 with them. So its more about teamwork, strategy and sneakiness if you want to win a game. (They snuck Sam around us while we were concentrating on the other 4).

Xenobiotic
03-11-2014, 08:23 AM
You know mine :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cero
03-11-2014, 08:28 AM
I participated yesterday, we lose and won some of the matches but it was fun:)

Hit me endgame if you guys need a defence smurf

Xenobiotic
03-11-2014, 08:33 AM

So uback at endgame?

amirfk12
03-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Amirfk. I'd be interested in trying a game like this. Otherwise, half the time people say no killing flaggers and no ganging, and the other half people are like of course I'm going to kill flaggers and gang. Duh. Super annoying trying to navigate the 2 sides.

keikali
03-11-2014, 08:39 AM
Kudos to Al, Meecah and Sam for putting alot of this together.

Straight up CTF fun, no trash talking nothing.

Oh and this is coming from me...lol@pvp

Also if you're interested in participating, shoot me a friend request ingame. Sometimes we need specific classes etc. and its hard to find some readily available players.

Spyce
03-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Hit me up in-game, Hunt.
Perfect way to to increase my KDR. ;)

Xenobiotic
03-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Hit me up in-game, Hunt.

Lol u changed ur name to hunt? now wheres my tarlok set of assault?

Cero
03-11-2014, 09:56 AM

So uback at endgame?

I play endgame but not as much before when i started lvl23.

MoloToha
03-11-2014, 09:57 AM
My ign is Peoratric. I think, it would be a great pleasure for me to join you, guys.

Anarchist
03-11-2014, 10:04 AM
I entered a ctf room yesterday and freely:
- walked around.
- Showed my Grimm where i used to farm players.
- Where i won my toughest 1 vs 1.
- Courted a rogue.
- killed 1 or 2 random players
And also had time for a tea party with my pets.

Opposite team didn't even attacked once.

Aye.

Alhuntrazeck
03-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Hit me up in-game, Hunt.

Hunt?! I WANT THAT NAME. D:

Socrates
03-11-2014, 11:10 AM
lol it sounds like a ton of fun and it was about time someone to do it my ign is maoejal so please have on the list for some mathces plzzzzzz

Alhuntrazeck
03-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Also I've been thinking of organizing a CTF game for only mythic armor, helm, ring, amulet and legendary weapons. This will make sure everyone gets a chance to enjoy, not just the maulers and glaives!
Mao, ur in EOS so when I ask in /g for a team, be sure to respond, aight? ;)

TuMadreee
03-11-2014, 12:14 PM
I start these matches by simply PMing whoever is online on my friends list or who I know on the LB. Yesterday I managed to organize a 5v5 all rogue match, literally invited friends, randoms, and anyone who wanted to play. Rival guilds even had to play together due to the scrambling of teams :)

Energizeric
03-11-2014, 01:23 PM
It would be pretty easy to get rid of all of these flagging rooms and put CTF back to what it was supposed to be. I posted this a while ago in the suggestions forum... All you need to do is create a new CTF stat called "Team Wins" and "Team Losses". Make it so that if you leave a game in the middle and your team wins then you DO NOT get a win, and if you leave a game in the middle and your team losses, then you DO get a loss. Then you can create a leaderboard category for CTF Team Wins. The result is that people will try to win the game, people won't leave a game in the middle since it can result in a loss, and players will try to stop the flag of the other team and will try to protect the flagger on their team. It will encourage team work.

Bless
03-11-2014, 01:55 PM
TL; DR. But yes I want a game of CTF!

~Bless

EDIT: 11 bars wooooop!

Endkey
03-11-2014, 02:45 PM
no match would be complete without creator..that mage built to kill flaggers lol

weoetie
03-11-2014, 02:52 PM
now pvp is used just for do a good kdr :(

Xenobiotic
03-11-2014, 05:44 PM
no match would be complete without creator..that mage built to kill flaggers lol

Dude yes, that mage scares me, he's in WOMD or something like that, he should have a guild called <Death to Flaggers>.

Raymond05
03-11-2014, 06:09 PM
I would love to have real ctf games. Count me in!! IGN is Raymonddr. I am a noob pvp smurf. Just started pvping recently. I have mythic armor and helm and i am using a legendary weapon (pylon).

Raymond05
03-11-2014, 06:24 PM
I do not have much experience on killing in ctf because i have weak gears and there are many OP monsters in pvp who just eats me for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack. So i decided to just do flags until i get myth gun/myth staff. I have only killed players who have the same quality of gear as me but not those arcane/full mythic users.

Alhuntrazeck
03-11-2014, 07:44 PM
I would love to have real ctf games. Count me in!! IGN is Raymonddr. I am a noob pvp smurf. Just started pvping recently. I have mythic armor and helm and i am using a legendary weapon (pylon).

I do not have much experience on killing in ctf because i have weak gears and there are many OP monsters in pvp who just eats me for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack. So i decided to just do flags until i get myth gun/myth staff. I have only killed players who have the same quality of gear as me but not those arcane/full mythic users.

That's just the gear I use for 5v5's. Shoot me a friend request and I'll tell you how to use that stuff properly, aight? :)

keikali
03-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Going to be putting another one together tonight, like in about 30 minutes or so.

deadsnlpes
03-11-2014, 08:29 PM
i would love to play this... Add me. Sounds like a good way to CTF

Alhuntrazeck
03-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Going to be putting another one together tonight, like in about 30 minutes or so.

Thanks for the game Keikali, Samuraisoul, Meecax, Spict, Askaranger. It was fun. Also tyvm, my team: Killerpao, Namelessl, Serillia, Fearsight and yours truly...we did a wonderful job!
This was a close game, Sam was about to score his flag, lol:

keikali
03-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Great game. Hope to do more tomorrow night!

Serillia
03-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the game Keikali, Samuraisoul, Meecax, Spict, Askaranger. It was fun. Also tyvm, my team: Killerpao, Namelessl, Serillia, Fearsight and yours truly...we did a wonderful job!

Yeah this was a very intense game.Especially towards the end when sam killed killer before he was about to finish the game lol .
Had very much fun.Thank u guys.I hope to play more of these in the future.

samuraisoul
03-12-2014, 12:02 AM

TBH, 3 days ago i raged coz my team lost 3 games in a row hahaha but this is so much fun!

i really wanna thank you all for all the fun, much better than any clash, flag or guild war!

Let's do this more often, great way to end this super boring season!

samuraisoul
03-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Hello forumers,

Recently most of us have noticed that PvP this season has declined into "flagging rooms" and "fighting rooms" are a thing of the past. So much that CTF is basically GTFF - "Get the Free Flag". So much that when both sides are ready to cap the flag, one member says "Ready? Go" and both sides cap the flag so neither team "wins" the game in its actual sense.

The main reason for this is because the "pros" have run out of APs to aim for. 10K flags is the only option for those who want that #1 spot on the APs LB. Since nothing is being done about that right now, me and a couple of friends (mostly Samuraisoul and <Chosen> versus me, Serillia and <Epitome of Silentkill>) have been organizing several CTF games - the way they're actually meant to be played.

This involves both teams racing to cap the flags and the winning team is the one who reaches 5 flags first. A team must be balanced with some members guarding the flag and others capturing it - in other words, a team working together.

I - and the people I run with - find this incredibly fun. This is a hundred times better than organized clashes/guild wars and definitely free flagging in my opinion.

So me and a couple of friends are offering to hold organized CTF matches. If you want to join in the fun, leave your IGN below and add me, Serillia or Samuraisoul since we are always looking for some great games, gather a team and we'll go from there.

Trust me, it's going to be fun - I should know, I've won and lost my fair share of games! :p (Kudos to Sam, Kei and their team for putting up such good fights) To make the games fair, both teams should be agreed on the number of warriors (preferably 2), rogues and mages. So yes, no stacking 5 mauls, because where is the fun in that?

TL;DR? If you want CTF games, list your IGN's below and I'll add you.

GL citizens of Arlor and let's go capture those flags!

-Alhuntrazeck

Thanks again to Alh, Kei, Meecah, Spict, Serilla, Pinklite, Mightysorc, Fearsight, Tumadreee and all the nice-fun ppl who has been joining us for putting all this together, i hope ppl start joining us on this wonderful game, forgetting about guild wars, personal issues and stuff like that :)

PS. send me a friend req if u want to join, if i dont accept send me a msg, i have like 100 requests per week so i don't check often lol

samuraisoul
03-12-2014, 12:42 AM
I made a group, you can join us for schedules, teams, rules and more: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=1023

Alhuntrazeck
03-12-2014, 01:40 AM
What I like about this is people work together. Old alliances reforged, new players meet together, and personal issues and guild rivalry is ignored. Killerpao and Fearsight played seamlessly together with me and Namelessl even though we are from rival guilds (Loyal and Epitome of Silentkill respectively). Hopefully next season this type of PvP will be taken up by many people.

Raymond05
03-12-2014, 01:45 AM
I made a group, you can join us for schedules, teams, rules and more: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=1023

I sent a request to join the group. :-)

Endkey
03-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Urm guys...need some matches in the European time zone too....i was prolly looting a kershal in my dream when u guys played that match lol...btw i did really loot a kershal in my dream..obsessed much? o.O

Serillia
03-12-2014, 04:16 AM
Urm guys...need some matches in the European time zone too....i was prolly looting a kershal in my dream when u guys played that match lol...btw i did really loot a kershal in my dream..obsessed much? o.O

Not at all obsessed........Pretty normal,i think.Everyone dreams of picking a purple stick from boxes.

Endkey
03-12-2014, 05:49 AM
Not at all obsessed........Pretty normal,i think.Everyone dreams of picking a purple stick from boxes.
That feeling when ur so happy in the dream that u looted a kershal and the moment u wake up...u realize u ddnt loot any...SUCKS

Alhuntrazeck
03-12-2014, 07:13 AM
I smell a 5v5 CTF competition in the making :)

This is an awesome idea by some of the great players in game. Keep it up guys :)

We'll have to see. (Hint hint: Zeus make another!)
Lovely game we had together, Eminence, Acro thanks y'all! :)

Spyce
03-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Lol u changed ur name to hunt? now wheres my tarlok set of assault?

Hunt?! I WANT THAT NAME. D:

Alhuntrazeck = Hunt..

draculs
03-12-2014, 08:47 PM
I'd like to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maalice
03-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Please invite me to this!!

Maalice

keikali
03-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Just had a AMAZING CTF game. Forgot to cap the screen!

Mad props to Tuma, Jex, Sam, Hect, Seksi, Kilo, Creator.

Best one we have had so far IMO.

Killerheels
03-12-2014, 10:35 PM
First time! It was a riot haha I had fun thanks so much :))

Sent from under the sheets.

samuraisoul
03-12-2014, 10:51 PM

It was madness! really hard one!

Serillia
03-13-2014, 04:14 AM
That feeling when ur so happy in the dream that u looted a kershal and the moment u wake up...u realize u ddnt loot any...SUCKS

Like I said .Purple sticks are the best.....Without them life just suckz :)

Zeus
03-13-2014, 04:18 AM
We'll have to see. (Hint hint: Zeus make another!)
Lovely game we had together, Eminence, Acro thanks y'all! :)

I'll be making another once Dragon Enclave settles down a bit and people get bored. :)

Endkey
03-13-2014, 05:14 AM
waaaaa guys is it just me or all the matches are held while im not here? al i was the first one to say ok to this -.- make place for me

Alhuntrazeck
03-13-2014, 05:27 AM
waaaaa guys is it just me or all the matches are held while im not here? al i was the first one to say ok to this -.- make place for me

We can have one now, sure. :p

keikali
03-13-2014, 07:29 AM
As everyone will be leveling up etc. to cap, I doubt anyone will be setting any matches up in the meantime.

However since we do have at least (2) weeks before Elites are open up, I will be trying to gather the usual suspects if they would like to had a few CTF matches BEFORE the nonstop farming begins.

Ellysius
03-13-2014, 08:18 AM
I like when you dominate some ''famous'' twink in 1v1 and then his whole guild is on you.

Killerheels
03-13-2014, 08:35 AM
If ever you need a rogue Kei shoot me a pm please. I'd love to join more matches like that. Thanks!

Hectororius
03-13-2014, 09:59 AM

First time! It was a riot haha I had fun thanks so much :))

It was madness! really hard one!

That was pretty intense! After the Crushing Defeat from the first one getting 5-0'd, I think our team was just as shocked as you when we pulled that one out.

Samurai - I need pro tips :)

Endkey
03-14-2014, 05:25 AM
guess ill have to wait with pvp...this lvlin kills me everytime...:/

keikali
03-14-2014, 10:04 AM
End. I'll be setting some matches up hopefully by this weekend since I'm finishing capping tonight.

Send me a friend request ingame and I'll grab you when we start.

Endkey
03-14-2014, 11:58 AM
End. I'll be setting some matches up hopefully by this weekend since I'm finishing capping tonight.

Send me a friend request ingame and I'll grab you when we start.
sweet will do

Sheener
03-16-2014, 06:56 PM
This is a wonderful idea. Sorry for late response. This will make ctf "fun" again!

Endkey
03-17-2014, 06:06 AM
This is a wonderful idea. Sorry for late response. This will make ctf "fun" again!

Who doesnt love "fun" ;D

Kreasadriii
03-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Real PvP :
Capture The Flag, Each People on opposite team is enemy (even he is in your guild), Kill each other for fun only, no bad words or feels hurt if get killed..

PvP this time :
Make a room flag, flag until four, then you can ask for duel mode 1 vs 1,
or gang the people who use weak gears (usually called noobs or newbies)

Almost all Leaderboard PvP :
People who use dummy, dummy is another char that used to get killed to improve KDR stats (this is sucks),
Flag Room (make 1 room with their entire team guildmates, then flag again and over again to get higher flag score) its happened many in twinks

So dont be surprised if you see people who have 10k pvp or tdm kill and got 0-10 dead,
dont be surprised if you see people who have 20k flag in a few weeks, they use guild mates to fulfill the room then flagging,
If you guys see any dummy, screenshot the char and upload it so people would know that is not sportive players ^^

-Depression because beaten by people who win leaderboard with flag settings team- LOL

Xenobiotic
03-17-2014, 07:14 PM
Noobs :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Endkey
03-19-2014, 03:44 AM
Real PvP :
Capture The Flag, Each People on opposite team is enemy (even he is in your guild), Kill each other for fun only, no bad words or feels hurt if get killed..

PvP this time :
Make a room flag, flag until four, then you can ask for duel mode 1 vs 1,
or gang the people who use weak gears (usually called noobs or newbies)

Almost all Leaderboard PvP :
People who use dummy, dummy is another char that used to get killed to improve KDR stats (this is sucks),
Flag Room (make 1 room with their entire team guildmates, then flag again and over again to get higher flag score) its happened many in twinks

So dont be surprised if you see people who have 10k pvp or tdm kill and got 0-10 dead,
dont be surprised if you see people who have 20k flag in a few weeks, they use guild mates to fulfill the room then flagging,
If you guys see any dummy, screenshot the char and upload it so people would know that is not sportive players ^^

-Depression because beaten by people who win leaderboard with flag settings team- LOL

Not all pvp leaderboard is filled with boosters...and those who get 10k flag is some weeks...use the flagging glitch...which i wont tell..and i have heard STS is fixing it.

keikali
03-19-2014, 07:40 AM
Not all pvp leaderboard is filled with boosters...and those who get 10k flag is some weeks...use the flagging glitch...which i wont tell..and i have heard STS is fixing it.

The one where you can only do on Chrome?

Endkey
03-19-2014, 12:47 PM
The one where you can only do on Chrome?

No comments :D lol

Spyce
03-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Does everyone have Mythics?

Meenmoon
03-19-2014, 08:36 PM
Ermm, I like ctf, aww,, :p

keikali
03-19-2014, 10:32 PM

Its preferred, but not all. Its all fun.

Alhuntrazeck
03-19-2014, 11:07 PM

Nah. I played CTF with my warrior once last season - maxed out in Tarlok's. :)

I'm thinking of hosting another CTF game soon, before Elite maps release and people go on hunting sprees for those elite legendaries! Who's in?!

Serillia
03-19-2014, 11:54 PM
Nah. I played CTF with my warrior once last season - maxed out in Tarlok's. :)

I'm thinking of hosting another CTF game soon, before Elite maps release and people go on hunting sprees for those elite legendaries! Who's in?!

Not me :(

Btw clear ur PM'es for god's sake ;)

Sohan Singh
03-22-2014, 08:28 PM
Add me Ign faabeweoa :)

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Hannah Briant
03-25-2014, 07:33 AM
I would love to join this game, pvp battle grounds is for people who just want to fight each other, and its unfair when i get the flags that even my own team are telling the other team to kill me just because they don't want their pvp match to end. when are you doing these games?

Endkey
03-28-2014, 05:25 AM
Make a game todayyyyy

keikali
03-28-2014, 06:48 PM
Make a game todayyyyy

Been busy running dem maps for $$$$$

Socrates
03-31-2014, 09:42 AM
plz plz plz put me in a game tomorrow I will pm you in game to talk about it thanks

Mrsheriff
04-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Glad to see a few guys, that still know what "CTF" really means..

Tendirin
04-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Im on my worse behavior

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

Joncheese
04-11-2014, 06:42 AM
Guys we would all love a proper ctf match. Message any of us when you fancy playing and we will hook up :)

Alhuntrazeck
04-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Hey guys,

This season has seen PvP split apart by the ongoing war between the 3 Gods of S6 PvP: Resilience, Magnum and Epitome of Silentkill. There will, of course, be people caught in the crossfire - and this has ruined PvP for many who just want to remain neutral. CTF games, i think, would be an ideal opportunity for truces on both sides, and friendly games being played without trash talking, blocking, ganging that plague today's PvP. What d'you guys think?

I'll be trying to host a CTF game soon. Whoever's in, PM me and get your team ready.

deathwraithx
04-13-2014, 01:50 AM
I have a question. Isn't the shield in CTF supposed to stay up until you move out of the spawn?

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Zeus
04-13-2014, 03:05 AM
I have a question. Isn't the shield in CTF supposed to stay up until you move out of the spawn?

It lasts for 30 seconds only so you cannot stay in spawn forever as a way of invulnerability.

deathwraithx
04-13-2014, 03:35 AM
It lasts for 30 seconds only so you cannot stay in spawn forever as a way of invulnerability.

So that people can just wait in your spawn for it to go down? Or leave the game? I understand that spot blockers shouldn't get to sit in spawn forever invulnerable, but let's face it. The opposite team rarely kills blockers and with blockers on your team it is far easier for the opposition to spawn gank. An honest opposition would quit any moment they find a spot blocker on the other team.

Zeus
04-13-2014, 03:56 AM
So that people can just wait in your spawn for it to go down? Or leave the game? I understand that spot blockers shouldn't get to sit in spawn forever invulnerable, but let's face it. The opposite team rarely kills blockers and with blockers on your team it is far easier for the opposition to spawn gank. An honest opposition would quit any moment they find a spot blocker on the other team.

The time period to exit combat stance is 7 seconds, I believe. The shield lasts for 30 seconds, thus giving you ample time to leave the game without facing a death. That was the only purpose of the shield, nothing more and nothing less.

deathwraithx
04-13-2014, 04:42 AM
The time period to exit combat stance is 7 seconds, I believe. The shield lasts for 30 seconds, thus giving you ample time to leave the game without facing a death. That was the only purpose of the shield, nothing more and nothing less.

Weird isn't it? I'm the one who's getting spawn ganked and also being forced to leave because of it.

keikali
04-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Excellent CTF match tonight folks. Thanks to all EoS, Chosen and Resilience members.

Looking forward to many more this season.

Alhuntrazeck
04-14-2014, 11:18 PM
Excellent CTF match tonight folks. Thanks to all EoS, Chosen and Resilience members.

Looking forward to many more this season.

My first one of the season turned out badly, we lost 5-0. Gg lol.

Second one we won (which is why I'm posting this to gloat):
Very close though! Hope to have one more soon.

keikali
04-15-2014, 07:09 AM
I didn't expect our teams to be that unbalanced on the first one we won. I don't like it when its like that. The second match we lost however was a GREAT match. Too bad some people had to go after. I wanted to play more!

And lolkeibeflagging

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 07:17 AM
I didn't expect our teams to be that unbalanced on the first one we won. I don't like it when its like that. The second match we lost however was a GREAT match. Too bad some people had to go after. I wanted to play more!

And lolkeibeflagging

The 2nd one was TOUGH. Way more fun though!

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 07:20 AM
The 2nd one was TOUGH. Way more fun though!

Good job GUYS! KEEP IT UP.. these games gives a lot of fun! I always enjoy them and I also enjoy the inside guild clashes!

keikali
04-15-2014, 07:35 AM
Good job GUYS! KEEP IT UP.. these games gives a lot of fun! I always enjoy them and I also enjoy the inside guild clashes!

Paul, join one with us when you can.

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 07:45 AM
Paul, join one with us when you can.

I will, I will pm you when I will be back in game today.. I'm still at work atm :)

BUT I WILL FOR SURE AS THESE GAMES ARE WITH FUN!

keikali
04-15-2014, 06:45 PM
Looking to host another one tonight if we have enough.

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Had some very fun games today:

And:

We need more members to do this! Go sign up!

keikali
04-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Tank < 3 Mages on you. Not fun when you get pummeled huhu.

Great games tonight. Lets do more!

samuraisoul
04-15-2014, 10:35 PM
Always fun matches with you guys.. i just love them!

samuraisoul
04-15-2014, 11:00 PM

now u see its not an easy task to tank and u have glaive im playing with a claymore of tactics XD

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 11:00 PM

We need more tanks, haha. You play better on your mage <3

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 11:04 PM
now u see its not an easy task to tank and u have glaive im playing with a claymore of tactics XD

At least you know how to sneak. D:

keikali
04-15-2014, 11:06 PM

Game is broken!

More than 7K HP and 2K Armor and get swatted like a fly.

I guess I just stepped into the Major Leagues here, all these pros. Gotta put on my big boy pants now to go toe to toe.

samuraisoul
04-15-2014, 11:19 PM
Game is broken!

More than 7K HP and 2K Armor and get swatted like a fly.

I guess I just stepped into the Major Leagues here, all these pros. Gotta put on my big boy pants now to go toe to toe.

im not one of those super geared tanks btw lol i still have like 6.3 hp i bet your tank has more armor and hp, u are just a nub XD

Joncheese
04-16-2014, 07:28 AM
Hit me up! We can have a team in a matter of seconds and i would LOVE to be a part of this game how it should be played. Seriously Al, Kei, Sam, pm me later lets get something going tonight.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Jon

Zeus
04-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Hit me up! We can have a team in a matter of seconds and i would LOVE to be a part of this game how it should be played. Seriously Al, Kei, Sam, pm me later lets get something going tonight.

Jon

We'll have to fight against each other btw, our gear unbalances the playing scale by A LOT.

keikali
04-16-2014, 07:54 AM

Jon

I'll definitely be on tonight trying to host a few games again. We try to do it as earlier as possible to get more games in, but finding an empty room and then getting rid of the annoyance takes us some time.

We'll have to fight against each other btw, our gear unbalances the playing scale by A LOT.

You'll be surprised of the turnout sometimes. Gear only takes you so far in our CTF games. A well strategized play can lead to a underdog victory.

keikali
04-16-2014, 04:37 PM
I just want to point out one main thing about our games. We do not discriminate or play bias towards one another.

All players from all guilds are welcome. I don't care if you have grudges against the player or the guild, if you're here to play CTF then you're going to play as a team.

That being said I understand there are rival guilds within the community, but be prepared to be on the same team as your rival when it comes to our CTF games. If you cannot handle this, I suggest you do not partake in our games. If you can put aside your grudges then you're welcome to play a REAL CTF game where there are no holds barred and first to 5 flags win.

Gorecaster
04-20-2014, 06:33 AM
Glad to be a part of some of these games. Lol at Musa 26 curse kills. Wtf

Zeus
04-20-2014, 07:53 AM
Was this thread cleaned up or something...?

Serillia
04-20-2014, 08:42 AM
Was this thread cleaned up or something...?

Nah,Everyone's posting in Meec's thread now.......although that thread was for people to register their names :D

Alhuntrazeck
05-10-2014, 05:14 AM
We haven't had one in a long time :( Hope to have one soon!