PDA

View Full Version : Mh340

floats
03-11-2014, 07:51 AM
Dear forumers,

By now you might know the recent mystery that shocked the world pretty hard.
Malaysian Airlines boeing triple 7 aka MH340 had gone missing for 4 days now. Now I want to know your opinions. What actually you guys think happened?

Argyros
03-11-2014, 08:00 AM
I think it either crashed into the ocean, or wrecked into a deep part of a uninhabited jungle.

floats
03-11-2014, 08:06 AM
I think it either crashed into the ocean, or wrecked into a deep part of a uninhabited jungle.

Yeah, most likely it crashed but....

The boeing 777 is very prestigious. The pilot ofc I think wouldn't let the plane crash straight into the ocean. It landed on sea. And the survivors depend on life boats and probably the food and water the plane brought. But idk that's really my opinion.

Argyros
03-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Yeah, but truly we don't know what happened, anything could have happened tho. To our knowledge their may be no survivors.

floats
03-11-2014, 08:23 AM
Yeah, but truly we don't know what happened, anything could have happened tho. To our knowledge their may be no survivors.

True.

XghostzX
03-11-2014, 11:35 AM
That's a scary, crazy thing to happen.

Makes you not want to fly in airplanes.

Schnitzel
03-11-2014, 03:43 PM
I got a theory though it may not be correct.

Where ever the plane flew, maybe that area it disappeared at had the same chemicals that are in the Bermuda triangle had, therefore interfered with the radar?

programmed
03-11-2014, 07:13 PM
There can only be one explanation...ALIENS

programmed
03-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Ok a more logical and likely explanation is that it crashed into the ocean and as the plane sunk, the force of it going under the water pulled any survivors under with it.

overpowermage
03-12-2014, 04:52 AM
Dear forumers,

By now you might know the recent mystery that shocked the world pretty hard.
Malaysian Airlines boeing triple 7 aka MH340 had gone missing for 4 days now. Now I want to know your opinions. What actually you guys think happened?

It was MH370,not MH340
Let us pray for MH370.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Khairi
03-12-2014, 04:58 AM
Me , myself as a Malaysian still hoping for MH370's passengers are still safe and sound. A lot of forces take part in this search. I hope it will be found asap :D

Sent from my grandpa's Nokia 3310

Nagin
03-12-2014, 06:03 AM
Aliens

Shonex
03-12-2014, 10:06 AM
My opinion is that it crashed on an island, that would explain the "phones still ringing" mystery.

Schnitzel
03-12-2014, 11:59 AM
My opinion is that it crashed on an island, that would explain the "phones still ringing" mystery.

What?

Shonex
03-12-2014, 12:09 PM
What?

It appears that upon called the passengers phones are still ringing. It was in the news, a relative of the man who was in the plain called him and it was ringing (it was on TV). Maybe the plane crashed on an island, the people might not survive, but the phones would.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
03-12-2014, 03:46 PM
What?

It appears that upon called the passengers phones are still ringing. It was in the news, a relative of the man who was in the plain called him and it was ringing (it was on TV). Maybe the plane crashed on an island, the people might not survive, but the phones would.

I figure since the majority of the world now use iPhones more than other phones, so could we get Apple to use iCloud and track those phones, find location then send some people over to that area and find what happened?

programmed
03-12-2014, 05:43 PM
I saw on the news that they are getting closer to finding the plane. They now know it went off in the direction of Thailand.

Shonex
03-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Yes, the plane changed it's direction. There are many speculations about what happend: terrorist attack, equipment failure...
I hope that they find it soon and that the passengers on board are safe (hopefully).

Reunegade
03-13-2014, 02:28 PM
Wao

programmed
03-13-2014, 05:10 PM
I read that they had a satellite image of a wreckage and it showed the pic if it. When they got to where it was nothing was there and they expanded the search towards India. Like I said...ALIENS. ;)

Schnitzel
03-13-2014, 05:34 PM
I say just have the mobile providers of the people from the plane track the location of their phone, and send a search team there

They might not find the victims, but they may get a clue on what happened

programmed
03-13-2014, 07:43 PM
I say just have the mobile providers of the people from the plane track the location of their phone, and send a search team there

That's what I said and my moms like "I'm sure they'd have thought of that already".

Shonex
03-14-2014, 01:59 AM

Imagine if it landed in an area with no service... So it's basically:

-No gps
-No cell service

How do they track them down?

Shonex
03-14-2014, 01:59 AM

-No gps (no satellite they can connect to)
-No cell service

floats
03-14-2014, 06:08 AM

yea this could be true. The radar shows that the plane turns back before loses contact with it. Probably there's an engine failure and they had to land somewhere. But since going back to the airport or any other one would be too far, maybe they spotted an island :p? idkk

Caiahar
03-14-2014, 08:24 AM

-No gps (no satellite they can connect to)
-No cell service

They could use pocket calculators.

Extreme
03-16-2014, 08:13 AM
Just saw this thread, 7 People in MH370 is from my and floats' country #PrayforMH370

programmed
03-16-2014, 08:43 AM
There's a theory going around that they are actually giving misinformation. They found there were 2 Iranians with fake passports who worked with computers while the plane was carrying computer chips of some kind. Also that part of the ocean it disappeared at is heavily monitored and pretty much impossible for it to disappear there.

floats
03-16-2014, 10:39 AM
Have you guys heard?

The people who are looking for the plane now highly suspected on the possibility of the plane getting hijacked.

1. First the sudden turn before the plane lost contact
2. Like beary said, two IRANIANS with stolen passports went on board. (Why not just one guy? Why not an asian? Duh)

But it is considered good news if this is true. Since it wasn't an instant death for the passengers. I hope they are still alive as hostages :(

floats
03-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Ok 1111th post.

I quit forever bye

programmed
03-24-2014, 01:19 PM
Well, they say they found the plane. Not exactly the whole plane but they found a wreckage that belonged to the plane in the South Indian Ocean and that the rest of the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.

Shonex
03-24-2014, 02:41 PM
Well, they say they found the plane. Not exactly the whole plane but they found a wreckage that belonged to the plane in the South Indian Ocean and that the rest of the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.

Is it official? Because I have heard that the authorities are not certain yet.

programmed
03-24-2014, 03:02 PM
Is it official? Because I have heard that the authorities are not certain yet.

It wasn't official then the Asian government it said came forth saying the wreckage was from the Malaysian Airlines and that the rest of the plane must be on the bottom of the ocean.

Zojak
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM
It wasn't official then the Asian government it said came forth saying the wreckage was from the Malaysian Airlines and that the rest of the plane must be on the bottom of the ocean.

Ehh i heard they are saying they "found wreckage" but i dont buy it.

Impact
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
I got a theory though it may not be correct.

Where ever the plane flew, maybe that area it disappeared at had the same chemicals that are in the Bermuda triangle had, therefore interfered with the radar?
What i thought

Argyros
03-24-2014, 05:09 PM
Recent results from a satellite in Great Britain, show that it actually turned around a flew back, and sunk in the ocean I forgot which lol.

Schnitzel
03-24-2014, 06:10 PM
Recent results from a satellite in Great Britain, show that it actually turned around a flew back, and sunk in the ocean I forgot which lol.

Indian Ocean?

Shonex
03-24-2014, 06:39 PM
Indian Ocean?

Yes, in the Indian ocean.
News update: The Malaysian prime minister has announced that the plane os officially lost.

Schnitzel
03-24-2014, 07:07 PM
News update: The Malaysian prime minister has announced that the plane os officially lost.

Nasa said there were bits floating in the Indian Ocean

and um..i found this news thing..
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/missing-mh370-ended-indian-ocean-malaysias-pm-says-n60221

They say it crashed into the s. Indian Ocean 1,550 mi SW of Perth, Australia
and the relatives of the Mh370 passengers recieved text messages saying about no survivors...

PL•ayer
03-24-2014, 08:41 PM
Yes, in the Indian ocean.

Plane is lost? Really?

Dat prime minister lollll

Spyce
03-24-2014, 09:25 PM
2/3 of the passengers were Chinese. :(