PDA

View Full Version : Hunted- yola nubs

Suentous PO
03-11-2014, 09:31 AM
We'll after a nice break, they are back. So before I see more "ermahgerd I was hacked" threads pop up, I thought I d recruit some help to bust these nubs.
Last few times, they would either create new toons constantly, or start using the acc of whoever was foolish enough to try this scam, so reporting the toon wasn't always the fastest way to eliminate them.
So besides reporting the toon who was trying to scam, do report the offending website they will spam from town to town directly to the yolasite. They have a page to report phishers and it's pretty fast in my experience.
We shut them down once, it's easy, let's do it again.
Report directly to yola here

https://www.yola.com/support/contact/report-abuse

Here's some extra info from the last time we shut them down.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105053-How-to-report-yolasite-scammers&highlight=Yolasite

Get em

Oldcoot
03-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Ugh, not again. I'm on it

Ks_Leon
03-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Wow.those hacker and site never give up lol.

Argyros
03-11-2014, 10:16 AM
This time you can get a stunning 4000 platinum!

Shonex
03-11-2014, 10:22 AM
I'll help out, thanks for informing us about this.

largecommand
03-11-2014, 12:13 PM
4000 plat? Its so tempting....must..back..away....NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUU the light.

Btw I saw them using scammed accounts to advertise, so beware people have already fell for this.

Burstnuke
03-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Wow i think gaanikejr had his acc scammed because he told me to use the site... Ofc i didnt.

Schnitzel
03-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Wow i think ********* had his acc scammed because he told me to use the site... Ofc i didnt.
Dont post names here.

@Suentous PO, hunt time!

programmed
03-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Wow i think gaanikejr had his acc scammed because he told me to use the site... Ofc i didnt.

He didn't get scammed he was part of it. I asked him questions only jake would know and he answered. He quit without saying a word, came back months later and tried to scam his close friends and advertised for yolasites, then quit again and hasn't been seen since.

Rolocolo
03-11-2014, 03:16 PM
We need to sneak one of these yola guys into family, les get one of em a savage set, he'll take em all down

Kiwihawk
03-11-2014, 03:19 PM
We need to sneak one of these yola guys into family, les get one of em a savage set, he'll take em all down
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Thats amazing i fricken love you rolo

Suentous PO
03-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Wow.those hacker and site never give up lol.

they will, they will have too.

i had seen the scammer this morn about 7 am, i was on my way to work, but took the 5 min to report them to yola, and as of my luch break, i got this back from yola;

Re: http:/********.yolasite.com

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. In response to your report we have disabled the site and the site creator's related Yola account.

just that easy, he has no yola acc anymore, in less than 5hrs.
i need a cape and heroic theme music.

programmed
03-11-2014, 04:06 PM
they will, they will have too.

i had seen the scammer this morn about 7 am, i was on my way to work, but took the 5 min to report them to yola, and as of my luch break, i got this back from yola;

Re: http:/********.yolasite.com

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. In response to your report we have disabled the site and the site creator's related Yola account.

just that easy, he has no yola acc anymore, in less than 5hrs.
i need a cape and heroic theme music.

Yes they disabled the site but its a free website maker so whoever is doing it can continue to make a new one each time that way. The sites can be disabled but it won't stop them because they know they will always be able to scam at least 1 stupid person with every site they make.

Suentous PO
03-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Yes they disabled the site but its a free website maker so whoever is doing it can continue to make a new one each time that way. The sites can be disabled but it won't stop them because they know they will always be able to scam at least 1 stupid person with every site they make.

Yes I know they can make a new one and I will report it also. Why say it won't stop them?
I/we made their life difficult last time and we chased them out of town.
I'm not out to try to save every idiot who puts their hand into a flame to see if it's hot, I like to make jerks life hell.

It worked before, it will again.

Schnitzel
03-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Um..could we get one of the devs to replace that text on the loading screen that says "fetching greatness please wait" to "Dont give your account info to YolaSite"?

Rolocolo
03-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Lol we can call yolasite scammers, in game-polluters

Burstnuke
03-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Dont post names here.

@Suentous PO, hunt time!

Oops well i just wanted to notify he wasent him...Guess it was him..

Trenton
03-11-2014, 07:43 PM
At site of title, I instantly thought about low level "k hunted kid"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk