PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Enclave Expansion Loot: Distribution, Arcane Crafting and Mythics

Remiem
03-11-2014, 09:33 AM

Arcane Ring & Arcane Crafting

Arcane crafting is a new feature available with the Dragon Enclave expansion.

Tradeable Arcane Shards will be found very rarely from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. You can use a special recipe to combine Arcane Shards with essences to create the new Arcane Ring: Rendtail's Dragonstone.

The recipe for the ring can be acquired from Kaden the vendor located at the Expedition Camp. Use the currency most valuable to the Tinidirin natives: Dragkin Teeth, to purchase the recipe. You can collect Dragkin Teeth by defeating world Bosses, though they drop more frequently from fearsome Elite Bosses. You can also use them to purchase other valuable items from the vendor such as Dragonscale Chests and new Legendary gear.

Check out the stats and graphical effect of the Arcane Ring in this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142453-Arcane-Ring

The exciting part of using Crafting for this is the possibilities for the future. While we will only use Crafting for this initial new Arcane Ring, it may extend to old Arcane Items and additional new ones.

Mythic Items & The New Itemization System

There won't be any new Mythic items released when the expansion drops, but they will be coming alongside future updates and events. This is part of the new itemization that we have implemented with this expansion. We will be staggering new item release over time. There will be less new items to farm at the initial release. Then, a little further down the road, we will release additional content that hold the potential for different or improved items.

With the staggered release of new gear, you’ll have new things to get excited about more often. Rather than just getting everything there is at the very beginning and a longer wait for something new, we will be offering more frequent content with gear improvements.

Dragkin Teeth Vendor

But, we wouldn't leave you without something to farm! At the start of the expansion you can gather Dragkin Teeth from normal Dragon Enclave bosses to purchase exclusive weapons and Dragonscale Chests. The Dragkin Teeth vendor is Kaden located in the Expedition Camp on Tindirin. There is the new Arcane Ring recipe that you can obtain from this vendor. Also, there are several new Legendary Weapons obtainable as well as Gold Dragonscale Chests.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66968&d=1394725132

Warrior Weapons:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66969&d=1394725164

Rogue Weapons:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66970&d=1394725181

Sorcerer Weapons:
Note: a bug the the calculation of the Sorcerer weapon is being fixed. More info at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142499-Error-on-Dragon-s-Breath-Wand-of-Fatality-Stats

Coming Elite Legendary Gear

The release of the Elite Maps will be delayed by a couple of weeks (see: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?141143-Elite-Maps-Coming-Soon), but when they arrive, you will be able to get your hands on the Magma Gear.

Capolista
03-13-2014, 10:59 AM
Awesome pictures of legendaries

WOW!!

Lyricaly
03-13-2014, 11:02 AM
Yay

notfaded1
03-13-2014, 11:04 AM
sounds good woot! Magma gear sounds promising! Can't wait till shards upgrade other arcane.

Giuewek
03-13-2014, 11:04 AM
Awesome!

Gorecaster
03-13-2014, 11:09 AM
That mage looks killer!

Hakanor
03-13-2014, 12:26 PM
will the magma gear also be available as vanity?

Samhayne
03-13-2014, 01:30 PM
will the magma gear also be available as vanity?

Maybe :)

Jexetta
03-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Depending on the rarity of the dragon tooth drops, I would almost say to up the amount needed to buy the recipe to like 500 or more. If the Dragkin Teeth Vendor offers what would be an average legendary weapon at 41 for 125 teeth, 25 more for the arcane ring recipe doesn't seem like too much. After seeing the stats on that ring it should be extremely hard to get.

Kakashis
03-13-2014, 01:50 PM
best looking legendary gear by far! Love it love it love it!

Energizeric
03-13-2014, 02:00 PM
Anyone notice the DPS on that sorcerer wand? Firesquid replacement anyone??

adhyss
03-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Dragkin teeth can only be found in new map or all map? And leprechoblin all map or just in new map? :)

Sent from my GT-B5330 using Tapatalk

Samhayne
03-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Dragkin teeth can only be found in new map or all map? And leprechoblin all map or just in new map? :)

Dragkin teeth only rarely drop from Dragon Enclave Bosses.

The Leprechoblin can be found on most any map.

adhyss
03-13-2014, 02:17 PM
Dragkin teeth only rarely drop from Dragon Enclave Bosses.

The Leprechoblin can be found on most any map.

Ty so much :)

Sent from my GT-B5330 using Tapatalk

coloneal
03-13-2014, 02:43 PM
world bosses?means brecken forest too?

ShannKey
03-13-2014, 02:46 PM
Awesome this is going to be a blast, Thanks!!!! :GB_bonesrock:

reyhillirious
03-13-2014, 03:29 PM
awesome ..magma vanity0.0 ..can be pair with slag XP

Energizeric
03-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Sorcerer Weapons:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66971&d=1394725194

Sam: Just a question here, but I want to make sure it is no bug that the damage & dps on the Dragon's Breath Wand of Fatality is so high. I plan to work hard over the next few days and hopefully buy one, but I don't want to see those with the level 36 mythic staff or arcane staff start complaining and then there is a big nerf. If this is a bug that will be nerfed, please say so now before people waste their hard work on this item.

While I don't have the mythic or arcane staff to compare, it seems that the damage of this level 41 legendary staff is around the same as the arcane staff, and the DPS is higher. Although obviously the base stats are much lower and with no STR, health is much lower than either the mythic or arcane staff. So for PvP I'm sure the mythic and arcane staff would be better, but for PvE this could be the best staff.

Khylan
03-13-2014, 05:13 PM
The rogue weapons are terrible, lev 41 daggers are on par with +6 architect daggers!

Spell
03-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Sam: Just a question here, but I want to make sure it is no bug that the damage & dps on the Dragon's Breath Wand of Fatality is so high. I plan to work hard over the next few days and hopefully buy one, but I don't want to see those with the level 36 mythic staff or arcane staff start complaining and then there is a big nerf. If this is a bug that will be nerfed, please say so now before people waste their hard work on this item.

While I don't have the mythic or arcane staff to compare, it seems that the damage of this level 41 legendary staff is around the same as the arcane staff, and the DPS is higher. Although obviously the base stats are much lower and with no STR, health is much lower than either the mythic or arcane staff. So for PvP I'm sure the mythic and arcane staff would be better, but for PvE this could be the best staff.

Yes some info on this wep would be nice...

Serancha
03-13-2014, 05:53 PM
The rogue weapons are terrible, lev 41 daggers are on par with +6 architect daggers!

Yet the damage of the level 40 Expedition Bow of Brutality is only 6 less than fully upgraded Razorbacks. Once that bow is gemmed, it will be almost on par, damage wise. The level 41 when there is one, will definitely equal the damage. Yes there's less mana and hp but it seems a bit odd that the bow is so strong and level 41 daggers apparently so weak. (I haven't checked the daggers myself yet)

Khylan
03-13-2014, 05:58 PM
silver lining I suppose is that crate bows are generally plentiful and cheap :)

Nat King Aggrey
03-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Are those new legendary items good than tarlo

Nat King Aggrey
03-13-2014, 06:17 PM
Are those new legendary items good than tarlo

Tarlok*

ign ninenova

Energizeric
03-13-2014, 06:28 PM
Yet the damage of the level 40 Expedition Bow of Brutality is only 6 less than fully upgraded Razorbacks. Once that bow is gemmed, it will be almost on par, damage wise. The level 41 when there is one, will definitely equal the damage. Yes there's less mana and hp but it seems a bit odd that the bow is so strong and level 41 daggers apparently so weak. (I haven't checked the daggers myself yet)

This is actually proper based on past weapons from previous campaigns.

Remember that bows always have higher damage than daggers of the same level and rarity, but daggers have higher DPS. And mythic items from level 36 should be about equal to legendary from level 41. So those numbers fit with what is normal.

It's the same way that level 31 mythic bow had similar damage as the level 26 arcane hooks. The bow was one color rarity lower, but 5 levels higher -- same as with your comparison.

Morholt
03-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Ditto on what Energizeric said.
I'm a little excited to see the elite legendary weapons.
My guess will be slightly better damage than the 36 mythics, but they won't have procs anywhere near as good.

jaslive
03-13-2014, 10:52 PM
sick !! one for mage!!

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

vls-x
03-13-2014, 11:32 PM
What about skills and stat points? I hope there will be Free Reset week(or weekend), 'cause some players need to reorganize skills and stat pts for 40 points

alexdroog
03-14-2014, 12:48 AM
Yesterday i opened some locked at lvl 38.
But i got lvl 36 legendary gear.
Is this a bug?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Handel
03-14-2014, 06:09 AM
Is the recipe for arcane ring tradeable or not?

Gadyva
03-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Hey samhayne I was wondering an approx drop rate for the crystals . I watched my buddy open crate and get one yesterday just wondering how jealous I should be.

Samhayne
03-14-2014, 10:36 AM
Hey samhayne I was wondering an approx drop rate for the crystals . I watched my buddy open crate and get one yesterday just wondering how jealous I should be.

I assume you're talking about an Arcane Shard when you say crystal? Arcane Shards are Arcane rarity, so they are the most rare things in the game. It's not quite like being struck by lightning, but it's close. Your friend just won the lottery! :)

Sephiroth143
03-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Remi wat do u mean "expansion drops" i dont understand.

Serancha
03-14-2014, 11:10 AM
This is actually proper based on past weapons from previous campaigns.

Remember that bows always have higher damage than daggers of the same level and rarity, but daggers have higher DPS. And mythic items from level 36 should be about equal to legendary from level 41. So those numbers fit with what is normal.

It's the same way that level 31 mythic bow had similar damage as the level 26 arcane hooks. The bow was one color rarity lower, but 5 levels higher -- same as with your comparison.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but the only daggers that I have been able to find right now are the dragon tooth ones which seem much lower in relation to the bows than the normal bow-to-dagger ratio. I would expect to see the quality of the dragon tooth daggers in the same quality range as quills were at 36, as they require a large amount of farming to obtain. As it stands now, they look like the daggers that should be dropping in the crates.

It's interesting since there don't appear to be any daggers of any kind coming out of the crates, unless they just aren't being sold (doubtful). It seems the dagger rogues are being forced to convert if they want a decent weapon at this time. It's a shame if that is the case. There's a lot to of benefits to a stabby dagger rogue.

Gadyva
03-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Thanks Sam. I did mean shards thanks for the response.

Energizeric
03-14-2014, 11:48 AM
Yes, I'm aware of that, but the only daggers that I have been able to find right now are the dragon tooth ones which seem much lower in relation to the bows than the normal bow-to-dagger ratio. I would expect to see the quality of the dragon tooth daggers in the same quality range as quills were at 36, as they require a large amount of farming to obtain. As it stands now, they look like the daggers that should be dropping in the crates.

It's interesting since there don't appear to be any daggers of any kind coming out of the crates, unless they just aren't being sold (doubtful). It seems the dagger rogues are being forced to convert if they want a decent weapon at this time. It's a shame if that is the case. There's a lot to of benefits to a stabby dagger rogue.

Remember that elites have not been released yet. Quills came from elites, as have all the best legendary daggers of past campaigns. So I would expect the same here. Bows always come from crates or from plat chests, so the same seems to apply here. Because of this we already can purchase the best bows, but not the best daggers. Just wait a couple of weeks and that will change.

Gameplay
03-14-2014, 11:50 AM
Thanks Sam. I did mean shards thanks for the response.

He selling? Tell him to add me

Lovingly
03-14-2014, 12:41 PM
y dem teeths so rare yo?

Gadyva
03-14-2014, 01:20 PM
I can't see him selling it gameplay. His name is sirwhois if your interested in attempting a buy.

Summerland
03-14-2014, 03:23 PM
Thanks so much for the post. The new expansion, the new armor and weapons are beautiful, the hydras, and other creatures awesome, and well worth the wait. Cheers!

killerxpvp
03-16-2014, 06:46 AM
can we obtained the new magma armor in lock crates or with plat?or the simpliest hunting for it?is it arcane?

Karcn
03-16-2014, 09:10 AM
Hi where do we get locked grand crates of the watch, isn't dragons enclave cool

sazib
03-16-2014, 02:07 PM
to devs: plz do fireworks when dragon teeth drops.. its really hard to see... :[ thank for the expansion its awesome :]

Sent from my Symphony Xplorer W35 using Tapatalk

milkshaky
03-16-2014, 04:18 PM
nice!

Anarchist
03-16-2014, 06:39 PM

Arcane Ring & Arcane Crafting

Arcane crafting is a new feature available with the Dragon Enclave expansion.

Tradeable Arcane Shards will be found very rarely from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. You can use a special recipe to combine Arcane Shards with essences to create the new Arcane Ring: Rendtail's Dragonstone.

The recipe for the ring can be acquired from Kaden the vendor located at the Expedition Camp. Use the currency most valuable to the Tinidirin natives: Dragkin Teeth, to purchase the recipe. You can collect Dragkin Teeth by defeating world Bosses, though they drop more frequently from fearsome Elite Bosses. You can also use them to purchase other valuable items from the vendor such as Dragonscale Chests and new Legendary gear.

Check out the stats and graphical effect of the Arcane Ring in this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142453-Arcane-Ring

The exciting part of using Crafting for this is the possibilities for the future. While we will only use Crafting for this initial new Arcane Ring, it may extend to old Arcane Items and additional new ones.

Mythic Items & The New Itemization System

There won't be any new Mythic items released when the expansion drops, but they will be coming alongside future updates and events. This is part of the new itemization that we have implemented with this expansion. We will be staggering new item release over time. There will be less new items to farm at the initial release. Then, a little further down the road, we will release additional content that hold the potential for different or improved items.

With the staggered release of new gear, you’ll have new things to get excited about more often. Rather than just getting everything there is at the very beginning and a longer wait for something new, we will be offering more frequent content with gear improvements.

Dragkin Teeth Vendor

But, we wouldn't leave you without something to farm! At the start of the expansion you can gather Dragkin Teeth from normal Dragon Enclave bosses to purchase exclusive weapons and Dragonscale Chests. The Dragkin Teeth vendor is Kaden located in the Expedition Camp on Tindirin. There is the new Arcane Ring recipe that you can obtain from this vendor. Also, there are several new Legendary Weapons obtainable as well as Gold Dragonscale Chests.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66968&d=1394725132

Warrior Weapons:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66969&d=1394725164

Rogue Weapons:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66970&d=1394725181

Sorcerer Weapons:
Note: a bug the the calculation of the Sorcerer weapon is being fixed. More info at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142499-Error-on-Dragon-s-Breath-Wand-of-Fatality-Stats

Coming Elite Legendary Gear

The release of the Elite Maps will be delayed by a couple of weeks (see: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?141143-Elite-Maps-Coming-Soon), but when they arrive, you will be able to get your hands on the Magma Gear.

Thank you Sts. Everything seems properly placed and well organized those legendary armors are sick and right from my first step on tindirin i understood you guys did a great job.

Ps: Will the best legendary gears (i guess the magma gears) be stat wise approximately the same as the current mythic helm and armor just as sts promised or things somehow will chang?

Prayed
03-17-2014, 03:24 AM
Will the stats of the Mythic Bow or Mythic Daggers be Adjusted again same as last season or not anymore?

basketholic209
03-17-2014, 08:50 AM
Will the stats of the Mythic Bow or Mythic Daggers be Adjusted again same as last season or not anymore?

Whether mythic bow will be adjusted or not, it will be less superior than expedition recurve potency level 41, because mythics are supposed to last 2 seasons only :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Cookieblitzz
03-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Sam : what would be better magma gear or upgraded mythics i dunno rlly what to do ,wait or buy now while its cheap mythics ......pls answer or anyone answer

sazib
03-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Sam : what would be better magma gear or upgraded mythics i dunno rlly what to do ,wait or buy now while its cheap mythics ......pls answer or anyone answer

well here is the game of rpg mmo!! predict and play... um not sure though previous pattern i can say look 31 doom and 36 tarlok potency . u will get the ans... end if the day its ur game...

Sent from my Symphony Xplorer W35 using Tapatalk

rockllee
03-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Go go new weapon :) my open lockeds

Sent from my RM-846_lta_brazil_200 using Tapatalk

warriorbender
03-20-2014, 05:35 PM
i hope magma vanty can come to cuz im low lvl twink and i want it as vanty. maybe 500 plat good for this vanty

maliwat
03-21-2014, 01:24 AM
nice.. i wish this time i get better for opening lock crate.. i want the arcane ring :-)

nukedwolf
03-21-2014, 02:00 AM
Any word on what will be expected of new grand crate items or we sticking with devour? Also thanks for naming the vendor after my son lol

vfreakhun
03-21-2014, 04:22 AM
Hi all,

Is this Arcane Shard in the loot table of Elite Golden Dragon Chest?
I know well, that the chance is very-very small.

BTW: Did somebody get ever Mythic or Arcane things from Elite Golden (Pirate chest/Warchest/Puzzlebox)?

Bananaguard
03-21-2014, 05:06 AM
uuhhmmm..will sts release new mythic sets??

Xeusx
03-21-2014, 05:13 AM
uuhhmmm..will sts release new mythic sets??
Only weapon..

Kellhus
03-25-2014, 01:56 AM
500 plat for a vani lol u joke right warriorbender...

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk

Bekir U
03-25-2014, 10:44 AM
New gear is awsome

Kellhus
03-28-2014, 12:55 AM
New gear looks cool no doubt. The stats...bleh. Hardly worth farming imo.

Okatare
04-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Only weapon..

What is the source of the info?

Maalice
04-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Give me new weapon!!÷

Jenvy
04-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Give me new weapon!!÷

But before you give that midget a new weapon, fix my google login!! :tongue:

Maalice