PDA

View Full Version : Question about a quest....

Jadesofblue
12-06-2010, 11:47 PM
I got a quest in the lost expedition that says to get 1000 elite yeti snowballs and pelts... How do I access this elite dungeon or area? It doesn't seem to be on the normal dungeons. Thank you :)

giayuan
12-07-2010, 12:47 AM
The dungeon for this quest is "Frozen Nightmares". This is the Elite Dungeon that is a whole separate dungeon from the regular lost expeditions. You cannot use pots in this dungeon and the mobs are harder than usual. Gotta buy this dungeon with platinum.

Jadesofblue
12-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Do a lot of people play on these dungeons?

maneut
12-07-2010, 03:21 AM
Do a lot of people play on these dungeons?

Usually quite a few 50s would be doing it to finish up their quest log.. the Pinks drops are pretty decent too! and 1000 snowballs & pelts will take a few days, so you will have plenty of pinks to sell after that :) And it's a fun dungeon to play as you cant use health or mana pots. So some hit and run tactics is need.. rushing head on into a group of monsters usually means death even if you're lvl 50 :p

I might just be crazy and clear that quest again on my bear.. :p Hope to see you there!

Pocket Legend
01-25-2011, 01:09 AM
It might be best for PL admin tech to add in a "PURCHASE DUNGEON" button when the players accept this quest; when it is put into the players quest log. Had to do some research to figure out how/where to do the quest. :3