PDA

View Full Version : Why do people hate LightningLord67?

Zeus
12-07-2010, 12:45 AM
I don't know where my other thread went but I'll just type it again. He requested me to find out and as a good friend I will. I honestly do not find out why people hate him, because half the time he is accused of being a troll when he is just making a comment or posting. Please keep this thread mature and like an English Tea Party. Post your reasons and if you can find it in you to forgive each other for your past enmities. It would be much appreciated.

Bigsleazy
12-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Because they way he posts comments come off as elitist and insulting. Then, when confronted, he gets more and more insulting. Just look through the thread about Tt and mystical...

If he would let things go and not insult half the people on forums...

Inching
12-07-2010, 01:05 AM
I like LL actually.... well, he's never done anything to me at least...

EDIT: Also I find him funny... hence he's my Sig if you have noticed.

Zeus
12-07-2010, 01:23 AM
Ok keep the comments coming ;) Liking the maturity of the post above. Btw, only doing this because he wants to know why and try and improve his faults/know the reasons.

icantgetkills
12-07-2010, 01:29 AM
I got nothing against him either never trolled me :)

jonboy
12-07-2010, 01:36 AM
I've got alot of time for LL as I can empathize and I've always tried to be constructive. That said lately his posts come across like he has a massive chip on his shoulder, which is weird as that's not him. I recommend as I always have to him, he really needs to not care what some people think and not let people push his buttons, no point yelling at people to stop pushing, as that often (particularly on the net) makes them push harder.

I think of the people I don't like, like a fine wine, stuck in a cellar till I decide to empty them.

smoae
12-07-2010, 02:10 AM
I don't know where my other thread went but I'll just type it again. He requested me to find out and as a good friend I will. I honestly do not find out why people hate him, because half the time he is accused of being a troll when he is just making a comment or posting. Please keep this thread mature and like an English Tea Party. Post your reasons and if you can find it in you to forgive each other for your past enmities. It would be much appreciated.
Pass the biscuits and cranberries please.

smoae
12-07-2010, 02:12 AM
Also he got 3 of my threads locked by starting a fight with somebody so...
Then I pmed to stop getting my threads locked and his response was, "I have other things to worry about, I don't need your whining."

Is that not good enough?

Uctiger62
12-07-2010, 02:12 AM
He tried to sleep with my sister. NOT GONNA HAPPEN SCUMBAG.

Necrobane
12-07-2010, 03:05 AM
He tried to sleep with my sister. NOT GONNA HAPPEN SCUMBAG.
Rofl.....I have absolutely nothing against LL, never had a problem with him and he seems nice enough :)

Balonia
12-07-2010, 04:00 AM
I don't hate him. I just don't understand him. I mean I really don't. It seems he has been a bit paranoid lately and thinks everything is an attack on him. He called me out twice. One was in the chatbox, the other on the latest locked thread. I have never had any interaction with him so I don't understand this and I have never ever posted anything about him other than the one. I did pm him wondering what was going on, and frankly I didn't really understand him. His typing came across as very short Ill-tempered and instead of it being "let's figure this out", it was suddenly on his terms only and ended it. The recent forum events have made me not want to touch a single thread as of right now. I dont want to be involved with all that mess. It's not fun and frankly that's why I'm here... To have fun.

Lesrider
12-07-2010, 04:26 AM
Um, I met him on here yesterday and within 2 minutes I regretted saying anything to him (even though my original comment was addressed to several people, he took it on as a holy war against him personally, and it all went downhill from there.)
Anything you say to him, he responds with childish rants that make no sense. You can't have a civilized conversation with him. So I stopped trying.

juhnken773
12-07-2010, 05:32 AM
Yeah, I don't like George bush either. However, he hasn't done anything to me personly.

Oh forgot to tell my experience with the lightninglord.

Well I've seen some convos he was in, and it ain't no walk in the park. He strikes lighting on threads he enters. Causing fire. Flame war.

Cant blame em. Some ppl just push him, and from natural irritaion, he talks back. Don't know if its his pride or self esteem, but he doesn't stop till he wins :) that's a good thing if he uses it in the right direction

Lesrider
12-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Lol except his wins are not wins. He just says "I win" right before everyone's gotten tired of reading the thread, and then the thread gets closed lol.

Edit: Did anyone notice how many threads got closed or deleted yesterday? The devs really had their work cut out for them...

Varking
12-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Just from what I have read in my few months here, he often doesn't realize that this is a message board for a popular game and he takes every thread as a direct shot at him so he comes into most threads with a complex that people are looking to take him on. When you see the same guy arguing all the time with any and all comers it sort of gets old.