PDA

View Full Version : Nerf and Buff Thread (Part 2)

Dancce
03-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Hi, Community! I just wanted to post a continued part of Nerf Thread. This time Part 2! So this time, I would like to see what you guys have to say for nerfs and I will include some of mine too :)! Also, something different this time is that I'll be wanting buffings too!

MY NERFS:
Plat Packs??!!: Plat Packs were a tribute to my success, but I think it's time to get reasonable, STS. The L20 Str Plat Packs are too much. Ik that's how main l20 rhinos and l22 foxes work, but you gotta Nerf their damage. On my opinion, for those who complain about FBs, Plat Packs are way more Op than Pre-Forg Nerf. -Dancce

MY BUFFS:
BUFF BIRDS ERMEHGERD!: Cermon! Runnnn.... Root.. break.. Bla- Nvm I'm dead.

I guess that's it so post your nerfs and buffs so maybe STS can hear us! TY community! TY for your support over the past times! :D

Jyuu1205
03-11-2014, 05:27 PM
I agree but instead of mages, bears should get nerfed. Also, plat pack for lvl except for lvl 10 should be nerfed.. their damage is even higher than old forgotten bows.

Laar
03-11-2014, 06:25 PM
I agree but instead of mages, bears should get nerfed. Also, plat pack for lvl except for lvl 10 should be nerfed.. their damage is even higher than old forgotten bows.
This ^^ mages get nerfed? they're already underpowered to bears as it is..

Jyuu1205
03-11-2014, 06:52 PM
This ^^ mages get nerfed? they're already underpowered to bears as it is..

Yeah, l35 voodoo mages stand no chance against l40 or even l35 plat pack bears who have op dodge. I heard that l40 bears regularly have a dodge of 40-45 with buffs..

Burstnuke
03-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Lol nerf heal...

Trenton
03-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Lol at nerf heal. There are other important things that heal does, such as heals an 800 health bear, or in PvE, you need as much heal as possible. DON'T nerf heal. Also the fact that you say low level bears lose to mage? Get a crossbow and they won't outheal the auto. If you're talking about like L30 mages never lose to bears, then think again because I've never seen a mage win to a bear multiple times in a row, because bears are op. They need a nerf in a bit of damage, and at endgame, needs savage nerfed. Doing both of these will make bears tolerable, and with Rage being nerfed along with savage, that would make dex bears at endgame less op.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dancce
03-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Lol at nerf heal. There are other important things that heal does, such as heals an 800 health bear, or in PvE, you need as much heal as possible. DON'T nerf heal. Also the fact that you say low level bears lose to mage? Get a crossbow and they won't outheal the auto. If you're talking about like L30 mages never lose to bears, then think again because I've never seen a mage win to a bear multiple times in a row, because bears are op. They need a nerf in a bit of damage, and at endgame, needs savage nerfed. Doing both of these will make bears tolerable, and with Rage being nerfed along with savage, that would make dex bears at endgame less op.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk Dang, am I losing my mind? Never thought of it that way xD. Anyway, Ty Trenton.

DivineMoustache
03-11-2014, 08:41 PM
heal is not the problem for all you low level twinkers...its the str gear. most bears with fbow at 15 can beat a regular 15 mage with dex/int mix or even str/int mix. however the 20 plat pack combined with buff creates a huge imbalance...same as savage gear at 75-76. Nerf the str gear...and there will be less confusion about the root of the problem, which i believe is not skill damage but rather str gear.

Burningdex
03-12-2014, 12:05 AM
dancee im sorry, u werent around pre nerf and havent pkayed pre nerf was great but dont come in here saying u know what to do when u havent played pre nerf

@trent were u the bear tht died ?

also an 18 bird would beat a bear to ten anyday of the week

Bous
03-12-2014, 12:44 AM
I don't think Spacetime cares about lower level pvp. Endgame is where its at. That's where all the money comes from. So if there is a Rebalance its at endgame

FortalWao
03-12-2014, 02:43 AM
"Plat Packs were a tribute to my success,"
Lel wut

Rescind
03-12-2014, 03:33 AM
dancee im sorry, u werent around pre nerf and havent pkayed pre nerf was great but dont come in here saying u know what to do when u havent played pre nerf

Toy birds and fbow birds were damn op. I had one at lvl18. I hard fun back then. Oh the memories :'(

Laar
03-12-2014, 03:56 AM

Toy birds and fbow birds were damn op. I had one at lvl18. I hard fun back then. Oh the memories :'(
I rember using a 56 Charmin/enchanted bird. Those staff birds doe.

Argyros
03-12-2014, 06:36 AM
Rhinos...

DivineMoustache
03-12-2014, 07:54 AM
I don't think Spacetime cares about lower level pvp. Endgame is where its at. That's where all the money comes from. So if there is a Rebalance its at endgame

lol, just balance all gear like this without damaging low level PvP: (all percentages are hypothetical.)
You can even increase or decrease certain armor to account for damage at a certain level, however you'd have to change the percentage difference between them.
Also, all skills should have a 75%+ x hit/5 hit percentage. Auto attacks will only be affected by base hit%. Debuffs would be changed to affect the 75% in front of the formula, for example, HS would lower hit% to 60% + x hit/5.

BLAH: 100%>60%>40%
ARMOR: Str>dex>int
H/S: Str>Dex>Int
M/S: Int>Dex>Str
Hit%: Dex>Int>Str
Crit%: Dex>Int>Str

Regarding weapons...melee should do the most damage, however ranged weapons must have greater speed (.7?) and lowered damage equivalent to 110% of DPS of the melee damage...or something.

wrote this early morning so ill see if i can expand on this

Impact
03-12-2014, 08:00 AM
UNERF buffs(but make mages crit like 40)
UNERF dmg nerf
NERF plat packs
NERF savage
This should solve beckon stomp problems along wit op health, armour and attack

Impact
03-12-2014, 08:05 AM
Also a system to solve problems such as high lvls teaming and farming lower lvls
Something like this would be nice:
The dmg done and received to a player with a 1 lvl difference is 3% so when a lvl 31 attacks a lvl 30 the dmg the 31 deals is reduced by 3%. However if a lvl 30 attack the 31, the dmg the 30 deals will be increased by 3%. Also -2 dodge and crit for every 1 lvl gap. So merging would be less of a problem too. Lvl 60 attacks lvl 40 lvl 40 does 60% more dmg to the 60 and the 60 does 60% less dmg to the 40. Its a working system :)

Dancce
03-12-2014, 04:22 PM

I was at before pre-forg nerf. It was OP. Before today, as I am known as 'Dancce', I had a l11 bear named Pvpfish. It was really noobish (I'm talking l10 Quest Reward Crossbow and l10 Plat Store armor). Pre-Nerf was when birds were ruling right? I don't remember, and sorry if I offended the long time pros. (Hi-Five)

Reunegade
03-12-2014, 06:24 PM
I was at before pre-forg nerf. It was OP. Before today, as I am known as 'Dancce', I had a l11 bear named Pvpfish. It was really noobish (I'm talking l10 Quest Reward Crossbow and l10 Plat Store armor). Pre-Nerf was when birds were ruling right? I don't remember, and sorry if I offended the long time pros. (Hi-Five)
Birds were op? You're talking about August 2012-September 2013 low level, bud. Low level twinking sprouted as the new winter gear came out and bears were slightly more OP.

HolyLegend
03-12-2014, 08:48 PM
For the love of god buff Toy Wands

Bhurtz
03-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Birds were op? You're talking about August 2012-September 2013 low level, bud. Low level twinking sprouted as the new winter gear came out and bears were slightly more OP.

Lol "Birds were OP"

As a pre forg bird as well, you're utterly mistaken, friend. Birds then, and even now, rely on Dodge. Me, personally, Dodged a LOT. Some birds, not so much. And honestly, you can take it from Call, or Supergotenks, and they'd say the exact as me.

DivineMoustache
03-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Lol "Birds were OP"

As a pre forg bird as well, you're utterly mistaken, friend. Birds then, and even now, rely on Dodge. Me, personally, Dodged a LOT. Some birds, not so much. And honestly, you can take it from Call, or Supergotenks, and they'd say the exact as me.

I think his quote was supposed to be taken as
"Only during aug 2012-september 2013 (prime of the forg bow birds) were birds overpowered."
Right now they are relatively underpowered at low level 10-20.

Rescind
03-12-2014, 09:58 PM
"Only during aug 2012-september 2013 (prime of the forg bow birds) were birds overpowered."

They are viable still. I used a fbow though. On my 18 bird I was able to kill most bears (as long as I kited their hs), mages 15-17(those who aren't 6 heal and int based) and some 16 rhinos. Other than that my bird died to plat pack rhinos and mages and them 6 heal mages

HolyLegend
03-14-2014, 03:10 PM
Either nerf Halloween items for lower levels, or bring ssc items a tier up along with older holiday items. This would kill the need of being rich in order to be at your full potential at lower levels. Also, it just gives everyone a new option and different ways to fight.

Laar
03-14-2014, 04:41 PM

They are viable still. I used a fbow though. On my 18 bird I was able to kill most bears (as long as I kited their hs), mages 15-17(those who aren't 6 heal and int based) and some 16 rhinos. Other than that my bird died to plat pack rhinos and mages and them 6 heal mages
This^^ I saw a 20 bird beat 3 15 bears..

Rescind
03-14-2014, 06:26 PM
If you have nuke build it's possible for that to happen