PDA

View Full Version : PvP Spawning Solution?

Xenobiotic
03-11-2014, 06:40 PM
So I proposed this idea when I was being spawned. Instead of giving us an invulnerability sphere, why not have boundaries where the opponents side cannot pass through your spawn or damage you if your in the proximity. At the same time, you cannot damage enemies beyond the borders, once you pass through the border, you cannot go back. "What if we wanna 1-1?" Then there will be an option that asks if you wanna do 1-1, if you say yes, you will be teleported into the spherical room in the spawn and then your opponent will teleport too if they want to fight you. The good thing is that once 1 of 1 spot is filled up, there's no way in besides someone dying. The system will automatically say,'Ready? 3, 2, 1, GO! This is the tip of the iceberg so the idea is still being processed, there could be multiple errors that I may have overlooked.

Instanthumor
03-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Why not just give us the invulnerable sphere forever, until we step out of the spawn? Instead of having it only last for 30 sec...

epicrrr
03-13-2014, 01:42 AM
sometimes we tend to complicate the little things, the spawn if fine as it is atm in my opinion.

alexdroog
03-13-2014, 02:25 AM
Agree - KISS

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Cero
03-13-2014, 02:42 AM
Why not just give us the invulnerable sphere forever, until we step out of the spawn? Instead of having it only last for 30 sec...

You know at low lvl pvp arenas, ganging isnt the only key for "winning". There are so many blockers at low lvls so having unlimited sphere would give them a VIP room.
Who would kill the blocker if the other side is his guildmates/friends?? A blocker kills a blocker lol.

@xeno, just leave why'd you allow yourself to be gang or be farmed??
If it hurts you if they think you're a quiter then get your friends and declare war lol.

Xenobiotic
03-13-2014, 08:08 AM
You know at low lvl pvp arenas, ganging isnt the only key for "winning". There are so many blockers at low lvls so having unlimited sphere would give them a VIP room.
Who would kill the blocker if the other side is his guildmates/friends?? A blocker kills a blocker lol.

@xeno, just leave why'd you allow yourself to be gang or be farmed??
If it hurts you if they think you're a quiter then get your friends and declare war lol.
Actually I get killed a bit then I leave and when I find them alone I farm them..

Agree - KISS

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk
Glad you agree with me.

sometimes we tend to complicate the little things, the spawn if fine as it is atm in my opinion.
It's not, 5-1 in spawn is bs.

Sheener
03-16-2014, 08:06 PM
I think that the current system is fine. The system with no invulnerability was fine too. If you are getting ganged or spawn killed leave anyway. I dont think invuln helped at all. I was always one to leave if I felt I wasnt being played fairely

Hectororius
03-17-2014, 08:12 AM
I like the idea of a 1v1 arena "winner stays" style of gaming, similar to the lobbies they have in Fighting games when you play online. you can spectate the match too while you wait.

I REALLY want some kinds of spectator mode for this game. or at least recorded matches.

Rubenmagkalas
03-24-2014, 08:46 AM
Better make a duel pvp room. If u want someone can join to watch only , put some spectator/watcher option.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Endkey
03-25-2014, 04:13 AM
If u make a barrier that wont open until u step out of it...then what most people will do is...they will stand in the spawns all day long...while trashing and sayin bad stuff...and for example im killing a guy....he will just stay in spawn until im so bored that i have to leave the game....so this idea is not practical...