PDA

View Full Version : [guide] four easy steps to upload your signature

Truehonor
03-11-2014, 10:17 PM

Under FORUMS --> ARCANE LEGENDS.....Log-in with your username and password on the top left..... On the new page that opens.... Click SETTINGS on the top right as shown above.....

On the new Screen that arises.... Scroll Down a little till you find the EDIT SIGNATURE option on the left-hand side of the screen....

A new screen will open that would look something like the above screen-shot..... Under the EDIT SIGNATURE PICTURE section click CHOOSE FILE..... After choosing the file click UPLOAD.....
** Make sure you have already saved the signature to your PC

Scroll Up to find the EDIT SIGNATURE section..... You can center allign your signature by clicking the icon in the above marked bubble and also add text under your signature in the message box shown....Dont Forget to SAVE SIGNATURE at the end...

Zylx
03-13-2014, 02:50 AM
Nice guide bro :)

kjed
03-13-2014, 03:10 AM
Yep

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

flluby2
03-13-2014, 03:11 AM
Wish I saw this earlier...

Tendirin
04-10-2014, 06:01 PM
still doesnt help );thanks anyway

Xdumbx
08-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Thanks man, I needed this.

Under FORUMS --> ARCANE LEGENDS.....Log-in with your username and password on the top left..... On the new page that opens.... Click SETTINGS on the top right as shown above.....

On the new Screen that arises.... Scroll Down a little till you find the EDIT SIGNATURE option on the left-hand side of the screen....

A new screen will open that would look something like the above screen-shot..... Under the EDIT SIGNATURE PICTURE section click CHOOSE FILE..... After choosing the file click UPLOAD.....

Scroll Up to find the EDIT SIGNATURE section..... You can center allign your signature by clicking the icon in the above marked bubble and also add text under your signature in the message box shown....Dont Forget to SAVE SIGNATURE at the end...

Xdumbx
08-02-2015, 10:11 PM
I needed this. xD

Deftonics
11-27-2015, 12:55 AM
How do I create my own like with my name on it? How do i create my own custom one without having to find one?

itsmeblack
02-20-2016, 12:15 PM
nice guide bro

reoban's
03-07-2016, 10:13 PM
it helps ty

Vvildfire
11-28-2016, 08:24 AM
Hi! I'm sorry for digging this up, but I can't see my signature (not even the text part!) on some ("some" means "a lot" @.@) posts.
Anyone know what's going on? @.@

I double checked with a couple other random forumers, and I can't see their sig (be it text or picture) in some of their posts @.@

EDIT: Princessraia kindly told me what it was! I'll put it here in case anyone else was wondering :D

There's a "show signature" option when you make a post, that needs to be ticked. This is automatic on PC, but not on phone/tablet. It will show up on the "Go advanced...", but stays automatically unticked if you simply use "Quick reply".

iPunish
11-29-2016, 05:56 AM

That was helpful :)

TxTwist
12-13-2016, 06:02 AM
Thanks! :) Now tell us how to make a signature. I'm almost apple illiterate - I was a wiz on PC but I accidentally smashed my laptop as well as 2 iPads lolol. I played AL anyway with glass in my thumbs. :/ lol.

Shltr
06-25-2017, 11:24 AM
Thank you, bro

Skeleton Mike
08-14-2021, 06:29 PM
thanks bro, needed this

corazon
08-15-2021, 05:10 PM
thanks

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk