PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Date should be fair day to working and non working players!

Daddyblu
03-12-2014, 12:19 AM
please consider the working professionals who is playing this game and participating the the 1st top 50 people to reach 41 and for the singe rescue event.

I know you guys know that 90% of that plat users are working people and adults.

Be fair to us STS we cant participate on your events if you make it a Wednesday, please consider we are not kids who just play all day long as we like.

So please move it Thursday or Friday. I hope you guys can do overtime on a Thursday if there is bug in the system.

I know you dont want to release it on a Friday because you guys dont have work on Saturday and sunday, but cant you guys make 1 day overtime just to make everything well go smooth and fair to all since Friday is last day of work and i think everyone well be free at late afternoon or Friday night

I hope you consider this request.

Thanks!

FluidShot
03-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Didn't you just post this in the official thread? Why twice?
STG only needs to see it once.

Daddyblu
03-12-2014, 12:45 AM
nope this is the only one i make but sts can delete this now. ill file a leave already wahahah!

Anarchist
03-12-2014, 01:17 AM
Seriously??? on wednesday are you considering the working professionals who is playing this game and participating the the 1st top 50 people to reach 41 and for the singe rescue event.

Be fair to us STS we cant participate on your events if you make it a Wednesday, please consider we are not kids who just play all day long as we like.

So please move it Thursday or Friday. I hope you guys can do overtime on a Thursday if there is bug in the system.

I know you dont want to release it on a Friday because you guys dont have work on Saturday and sunday, but cant you guys make 1 day overtime just to make everything well go smooth and fair to all since Friday is last day of work and i think everyone well be free at late afternoon or Friday night

Thanks!

There is one thing i have been trying to understand since i downloaded this game and that is:

Does the fact playerX buys plat give him the power to decide for every other player? Does it make his opinion and desires stronger than those of a random player?

Maybe today i will find the answer. aye :)

Zylx
03-12-2014, 01:22 AM
STG wont be able to please every player in the game. It's impossible. In fact, i work 7 hour to 11 hour shifts from Thursdays to Mondays. Tuesday and Wednesdays are my only days off. Not everyone has the same schedule.

falmear
03-12-2014, 01:28 AM
It will be released on Thursday or next week. And you even quoted a thread in the announcement forum:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?141963-When-will-the-Dragon-Enclave-Expansion-Launch&p=1517678&viewfull=1#post1517678

And you quoted this information 2 minutes before posting this thread. I don't care when they release it just pick a day and stick to it. Just so I can make some plans around it.

Ravager
03-12-2014, 01:31 AM
The problem too may be that they dont actually want to work overtime. At ny work sometimes overtime is offered on saturdays but no one takes the offers and then overtime on saturday is cancelled. Many of the employees are burnt out during the week and just eant to destress during the weekend by relaxing, hanging out with friends or family and not working.

Nagin
03-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Seriously??? on wednesday are you considering the working professionals who is playing this game and participating the the 1st top 50 people to reach 41 and for the singe rescue event.

Thanks!

Hey daddy its just a mobile game... Does it rlly matters that which day they release expansion -_-

What matters is, they should release expansion (bugs fixed) as soon as possible..

There are thousands of players who play this game... Some work in morning.. Some work at night.. Some work in first 4 days of a week some work in last 4 days of a week..

So ur post is not justified, ur just trying to manipulate stuff so they release update when ur free and can easily cap and get singe lol

Same goes with non working players,some do night college, some do day college, some do coachings..... So u can never decide 'which' day is 'fair' to release expansion....

Its not like non working players dont support game.. Am in college and am sure ive supported this game, more than an average plat buyer...

Just bcoz u were broke when u wrnt working, doesn't mean others are broke aswell xD

Daddyblu
03-12-2014, 02:00 AM
Hey daddy its just a mobile game... Does it rlly matters that which day they release expansion -_-

What matters is, they should release expansion (bugs fixed) as soon as possible..

There are thousands of players who play this game... Some work in morning.. Some work at night.. Some work in first 4 days of a week some work in last 4 days of a week..

So ur post is not justified, ur just trying to manipulate stuff so they release update when ur free and can easily cap and get singe lol

Same goes with non working players,some do night college, some do day college, some do coachings..... So u can never decide 'which' day is 'fair' to release expansion....

Its not like non working players dont support game.. Am in college and am sure ive supported this game, more than an average plat buyer...

Just bcoz u were broke when u wrnt working, doesn't mean others are broke aswell xD

LOL im not doing this to get a singe.

Thursday or friday its a good day for all i think

Morholt
03-12-2014, 02:24 AM
Not everyone works a typical 8-5.
Not everyone is off on the weekends.
Not everyone lives in the same time zone.

Not everyone can be super happy about when the expansion is released.

Be happy that it is just the release of the expansion. How do you think some of us feel with almost every event being over the weekend? I rarely get to enjoy any weekend updates.

Rarely in life will anything happen with perfect timing.

Hiosahaf
03-12-2014, 03:18 AM

I can afford 10 singe.

One singe= 20m.
10 singe= 200m.
Gold cap=100m.
Wut. O.o

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Daddyblu
03-12-2014, 03:22 AM
One singe= 20m.
10 singe= 200m.
Gold cap=100m.
Wut. O.o

you want to proof?

demigodddd
03-12-2014, 03:34 AM
wow..10 singe..buy me one..hahaha

Hiosahaf
03-12-2014, 03:39 AM
you want to proof?

Sure. As long as you buy them all.

MetalForce
03-12-2014, 03:50 AM
Nice daddy, you own what most of us can only dream of

Hiosahaf
03-12-2014, 03:50 AM

this is what i have on main account not including what i have on my bank accounts.
zzzzz i dont like to show maybe you will say ohh Jesus this is not fair.

Haha, I'm happy that you keep the game alive by contributing with your purchases!

Hummer
03-12-2014, 03:51 AM
It wont come out on wednesday (today), check the announcement thread.

Daddyblu
03-12-2014, 03:54 AM
Delete the photo please

Anarchist
03-12-2014, 03:55 AM
I have 814 gold on my main 2k in my stash and the total amount all my toon can put up is around 10k :D

SCAMMER BACKOFF FROM ME I AM POOR

flluby2
03-12-2014, 04:02 AM

I can afford 10 singe.

Pls do share your wealth secret. Choosing the right Investments? Having the right brokers?

Daddyblu
03-12-2014, 04:06 AM
lol i hope its Friday so i can compete with the best players who every reach to lvl 41 1st..

Hiosahaf
03-12-2014, 04:14 AM
Delete the photo please

Photo not found.. aka deleted apparently.. just a question.. if you have so much gold, why don't you pay Juicy for his sigs?

Food for thought

Daddyblu
03-12-2014, 04:37 AM
Photo not found.. aka deleted apparently.. just a question.. if you have so much gold, why don't you pay Juicy for his sigs?

Food for thought

juicy made my sig when he started long time ago.. 5 months maybe lol... and he did not ask for payment he was promoting that time

Hiosahaf
03-12-2014, 04:41 AM
juicy made my sig when he started long time ago.. 5 months maybe lol... and he did not ask for payment he was promoting that time

Sense of righteousness will get you a long way. Cheers!

utpal
03-12-2014, 05:13 AM
hmm interesting...very interesting

Slywannas
03-12-2014, 06:39 AM
There is one thing i have been trying to understand since i downloaded this game and that is:

Does the fact playerX buys plat give him the power to decide for every other player? Does it make his opinion and desires stronger than those of a random player?

Maybe today i will find the answer. aye :)

The sooner you figure this out, the better. With all due respect the world doesn't revolve around you or any plat-buying player. They'll release it when they release it, you'll cap when you cap, and if you want the Singe that bad just buy one since you are plat buyer and prob have the funds for him.

Hiosahaf
03-12-2014, 06:41 AM
The sooner you figure this out, the better. With all due respect the world doesn't revolve around you or any plat-buying player. They'll release it when they release it, you'll cap when you cap, and if you want the Singe that bad just buy one since you are plat buyer and prob have the funds for him.

Nobody mentioned Singe before daddyblu brought it out the blue :|

Rare
03-12-2014, 07:54 AM
So which professionals should they consider? Asia or us? Europe?

Saribeau
03-12-2014, 09:19 AM
One singe= 20m.
10 singe= 200m.
Gold cap=100m.
Wut. O.o

haha gold cap 100m. where did this info come from? look at achv and assumes? aha :P

Hiosahaf
03-12-2014, 09:32 AM
haha gold cap 100m. where did this info come from? look at achv and assumes? aha :P

I assumed daddy won't be using his stash :p

Visiting
03-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Let's have the expansion on a leap year that extra day will suffice for everyone right?

Samdegreat
03-12-2014, 11:09 AM
please consider the working professionals who is playing this game and participating the the 1st top 50 people to reach 41 and for the singe rescue event.

Thanks!

1- 90% of plat users are adults? You mean buyers there are a lot of free offers, also we have parents that provide us with plat hehe
(Never bought plat - I'd rather spent parents money on other stuff :) )

2- kids cant play as long as possible we are at school then we arrive at home we have to study and finish of homework if necessary.

3- expansion is always on Thursday lol, don't delay just move country for a week if your so desperate to cap faster then others.

P.s life isn't fair, it's a game don't take it seriously :0

grumpy
03-12-2014, 11:31 AM
just want to point out your #3. people dont gain/lose actual time when they move time zones lol, sure they may need to change what it says on their watch but if an expansion is released worldwide, its the same moment regardless of time zone. He can move anywhere he wants in the world for a week, that doesn't mean he'll get more time to cap over others.

Samdegreat
03-12-2014, 11:53 AM
just want to point out your #3. people dont gain/lose actual time when they move time zones lol, sure they may need to change what it says on their watch but if an expansion is released worldwide, its the same moment regardless of time zone. He can move anywhere he wants in the world for a week, that doesn't mean he'll get more time to cap over others.

I meant move to a different country as he wants expansion on Thursday or Friday, in England expansion is on Thursday all the time or maybe just as it hits Friday, But it seems where he leaves it's on a wednesday?

officiallyjun
03-12-2014, 02:26 PM
i think if you want a fairness, let them decided to launch expansion with no pressure from any users. that is fair.

Spymans
03-12-2014, 02:53 PM
^^

i agree with her