PDA

View Full Version : Dearest STS developers..

MetalForce
03-12-2014, 02:43 AM
Dear STS, we love you. We love playing your game, we love that you interact with us and address our issues personally. I can honestly say that has never happened to me in any other game. We love the fact that you try and keep your in-game economy stable (try is the keyword). We love that new expansions are coming out to keep this game interesting. I know you've received a lot of criticism about due dates and all sorts of things, but remember, we love you anyways. All these angry people commenting on dragon enclave threads need to reassure you that they're only angry because they care so much. And they only care so much because you made such a wonderful game.
From non-plat users to big plat spenders, all can agree that this is the most amazing mmorpg on multi-platforms, and its free! So when you read these heated statements from people, please don't get offended, they're simply too caught up in a magical world which YOU have created. And its very appreciated.
To all the AL players out there, remember, as you get frustrated over expansion delays, these are normal people working on this game. Normal people have setbacks! And these developers actually take the time to log in and chat with us in-game. This shows an amazing provider-consumer relationship, which we should all be very proud to be a part of. STS has a better heart than almost any other gaming company, which is proven through their interactions with us as well as this FREE game we all enjoy. Please be more considerate before flaming them in the forums simply because your merchanting isn't going well due to announcement, or that release dates don't coincide with your work schedule. They're doing wonderfully well and deserve all the support we can give. Free2play not pay2win, what more can you ask for?

Lovingly
03-12-2014, 02:47 AM
:-*

Anarchist
03-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Dear STS, we love you. We love playing your game, we love that you interact with us and address our issues personally. I can honestly say that has never happened to me in any other game. We love the fact that you try and keep your in-game economy stable (try is the keyword). We love that new expansions are coming out to keep this game interesting. I know you've received a lot of criticism about due dates and all sorts of things, but remember, we love you anyways. All these angry people commenting on dragon enclave threads need to reassure you that they're only angry because they care so much. And they only care so much because you made such a wonderful game.
From non-plat users to big plat spenders, all can agree that this is the most amazing mmorpg on multi-platforms, and its free! So when you read these heated statements from people, please don't get offended, they're simply too caught up in a magical world which YOU have created. And its very appreciated.
To all the AL players out there, remember, as you get frustrated over expansion delays, these are normal people working on this game. Normal people have setbacks! And these developers actually take the time to log in and chat with us in-game. This shows an amazing provider-consumer relationship, which we should all be very proud to be a part of. STS has a better heart than almost any other gaming company, which is proven through their interactions with us as well as this FREE game we all enjoy. Please be more considerate before flaming them in the forums simply because your merchanting isn't going well due to announcement, or that release dates don't coincide with your work schedule. They're doing wonderfully well and deserve all the support we can give. Free2play not pay2win, what more can you ask for?

True, solid and cute.

Aye.

flluby2
03-12-2014, 02:57 AM
Nicely put ;)

Daniel Banuelos
03-12-2014, 03:16 AM
Arcane legends is so cool i've been playing 8 to 12 hrs a day straight. nc sts will be happy seeing a lot of feedbacks.

epicrrr
03-12-2014, 04:03 AM
we share views, hats off to you sir!

Soupdetat
03-12-2014, 04:32 AM
totally agree with metal

Thorluffy
03-12-2014, 04:34 AM
salute

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Roberto077
03-12-2014, 06:56 AM
Dear Free2play not pay2win, what more can you ask for?

#removelockedcrates2014

Xenobiotic
03-12-2014, 07:02 AM
#removelockedcrates2014

Locked Crates are the Loot source for this game, without that, where could the lazy plat spenders get their loot? Elite Chests?

Pentavia
03-12-2014, 07:19 AM
Very well said sir! #ilovestg

CanceriaN
03-12-2014, 09:59 AM

You lighten up my day.. cheerrsss!!
:applause::applause::applause:

Roberto077
03-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Locked Crates are the Loot source for this game, without that, where could the lazy plat spenders get their loot? Elite Chests?

Yes. There would be a less plat reliant system to obtain the best loot that's still difficult, but not 100% luck based.

Remiem
03-12-2014, 10:43 AM
:love_heart: MetalForce you just made my entire week, and I'm sure I'm not the only one at STS who feels that way. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Saribeau
03-12-2014, 10:43 AM
sts won't remove locked. lmao no way ever. EVER. they want some money

Saribeau
03-12-2014, 10:44 AM
well said btw :P

Xenobiotic
03-12-2014, 11:57 AM
Yes. There would be a less plat reliant system to obtain the best loot that's still difficult, but not 100% luck based.

That's how sts gets money into their wallet, without locks, not many people spend platinum besides on stuff like character slots and inventory space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

basketholic209
03-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Very well said. 100% valid. Please STG, don't be offended with whatever complaints you get in this forum. It's because we love this game so much, at least I do :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Solid
03-12-2014, 12:45 PM
aighttt

xlovableaze
03-12-2014, 01:23 PM
aighttt

Lol

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Pandorix
03-12-2014, 01:46 PM

Lockeds should stay only source for myth/arcane loot? or would u like to see myth/arcane loot from boss,elite golden chests etc?

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Spartansultan
03-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Sorry i cant make thumbs up i got blocked for today i made to many :P

officiallyjun
03-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Well said..its all just about game..

ancestor
03-12-2014, 03:10 PM
But They Neglect All Of There Other Games (Especially Star Legends)

MetalForce
03-12-2014, 03:13 PM
I understand some folks don't like locked crates, but remember, you can loot mythic and arcanes from elite golden chests too. Its pretty fair IMO

Sceazikua
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM
But They Neglect All Of There Other Games (Especially Star Legends)

I think they explained about this. They would spend most of their time on a game that ten times of people gets excited, rather than a game that few ones do. I still remember when they released 2 brand new classes in PL, only few hundred views and 2 thanked LOL.

Xenobiotic
03-12-2014, 07:19 PM
I think they explained about this. They would spend most of their time on a game that ten times of people gets excited, rather than a game that few ones do. I still remember when they released 2 brand new classes in PL, only few hundred views and 2 thanked LOL.

Does that still mean that they cannot give them weekly updates? If you look at DL and SL forum it's like a barren wasteland, these 2 games are starting to be a drag for STG, I believe they should just remove them because almost no attention is being directed to them. BD and BC are starting to be inactive games too.

Samhayne
03-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey guys, please stay on topic. There are other more appropriate threads for your comments, thanks!

Moehummer
03-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Omg.. (tear)...
Beautiful words bro.

I think STS Will hand everyone VIP locked chests for free now. (I better run and empty some stash space, hope I do before they try and gift me some crates and find it full).

Pandorix
03-13-2014, 12:15 AM
I understand some folks don't like locked crates, but remember, you can loot mythic and arcanes from elite golden chests too. Its pretty fair IMO

U can loot all myth/arcane items and eggs from elite golden chests? For ur information,u cant actually loot 10% of locked drop. Wait,what thats fair?

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Zylx
03-13-2014, 02:59 AM
Totally agree. STS has so much on their plate right now. The only reason they pushed the release date was because they wanted to make sure that this is the best expansion yet. Why? Because they care. I whole-heartedly support every decision you guys make into the development of your games. Thank you guys for developing and maintaining the game as well as staying in contact with your consumers on the forums. It's one of the reasons i joined the forums is so i could communicate alongside you guys. What people dont understand (including me) is how hard it is to make and maintain an mmo. Just like the OP said, humans naturally have set-backs. If anyone else was running the game, i wouldnt be here today.