PDA

View Full Version : Stay up?

juhnken773
12-07-2010, 05:49 AM
So I made the mistake of not sleeping early. It's 2:44 am.

Well that's actually my usual bed time. And I usually wake up around 10. Flat out 10.
And not even a earthquake can wake me up.

The problem is, I have to wake up early. Early as in. 7:00am.

So should I just stay up or take the risk and sleep.

Alarm does wake me up sometimes, but from horrible habit, I just press the side volume button to shut it up.

So what it do baby boo?

jonboy
12-07-2010, 05:53 AM
What do you have to do at 7am?

Riccits
12-07-2010, 05:54 AM
better sleep 4h... use 2 alarm clocks and let them ringing somewhere u dont reach from bed.. LOL

jonboy
12-07-2010, 05:57 AM
Well if you just have to catch a bus to go to some government office sure stay up, if you have to perform brain surgery then go to sleep now, and use Riccits idea.

graphic13
12-07-2010, 03:51 PM
My experience has shown me that I'm usually not too tired the day of no sleep... it's usually the day after that day that it catches up to me. I would advise no sleep tonight and just get to bed earlier tomorrow. Of course, everyone is different. If we were all the same out country might be able to come up with a decent health insurance system. Hmmmm, maybe worldwide medical insurance (http://www.travelmedicalinsurance.com/worldwide-medical-insurance/) is the way to go? In any event, give it a try. If it doesn't work there's always RedBull and Five Hour Energy drinks!

juhnken773
12-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks for all the help!

And actually it was this morning.

After posting this, I took a shower and without me knowing I passed out!
Lol Riccits, I actually put my alarm Hal way across the room, and it worked.
Got up in time to take an assessment test for college.

FluffNStuff
12-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Thanks for all the help!

And actually it was this morning.

After posting this, I took a shower and without me knowing I passed out!
Lol Riccits, I actually put my alarm Hal way across the room, and it worked.
Got up in time to take an assessment test for college.

Good thing you got some sleep. I remember my freshman year in college, I had a 7am exam. And I figured I would just stay up all night so I did not have to worry about being late, or being groggy from sleeping. BIG MISTAKE! Had stayed up all night before and been fine, but never actually had to try to use my brain the next day. It was a disaster.

juhnken773
12-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Good thing you got some sleep. I remember my freshman year in college, I had a 7am exam. And I figured I would just stay up all night so I did not have to worry about being late, or being groggy from sleeping. BIG MISTAKE! Had stayed up all night before and been fine, but never actually had to try to use my brain the next day. It was a disaster.

Lol, I guess that devastation of having to wake up in the morning is all worth it. I can't imagin how I would have done. Probably crash on the way