PDA

View Full Version : Why stg dont implat basics from other mmo?

Lexlyde
03-12-2014, 08:09 AM
I'd like to know why stg doesnt implant a mailbox in their games, there is one in all mmo's, why not pl???
And why pl's quests gives us +1xp and crap stuff, low gold mount, it doesnt make any sense. On low lvl, you waste a precious time by doing which gives 10gold or stuff that you will never use. In all mmo i tried quests are here to give you good stuff for your class, gold and lot of xp to lvlup faster.

Also interested on what you think about this and am I the only who noticed this?

Shonex
03-12-2014, 08:19 AM
No you aren't, it's a general problem. I don't know if they are gonna do anything about it, my guess is that they won't. And my biggest wish is that PL gets a mailbox, and that you can receive messages when offline.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Cavoc
03-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Pl's mailbox is kik

XghostzX
03-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I've wondered so many times. A mailbox system is so necessary, especially because PL has incredibly easy communication tools and a very responsive messaging system, adding a mailbox + guild message boards seems important and would further enhance the communication capabilities.

As for the questing with XP, I think it's also kind of silly how they grant 1xp. But at the time when they made this game, quests weren't available and all there was to do was grind. This game is too simple/small to have a complex system for questing with XP. The quests were a side thing to do. But hey... 1xp is better than nothing.

There are other basic areas that PL doesn't cover as an MMO, but there are things that also make PL more unique. It's a trade off I suppose, but the mailbox system is really a must.

Bonthan
03-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Mailbox would be nice.

As for rewards from quests, some of the items are overlooked by people just leveling through or by new players that don't know and can actually bring a fair amount of gold for a low level if sold in cs.