PDA

View Full Version : It Beggars Belief!

Waheedski
03-12-2014, 08:54 AM
There I am sharpening my blade for the quests ahead, and I get inundated with GIVE ME GOLD! GIVE ME WEAPON! GIVE ME VANITY!

I'm like 'scuse me mate but you ain't got the decency to introduce yourself or buy me a drink, do I know you bro, I haven't slept with your sister have I ?

All of a sudden Im a bloody charity shop in arcane legends. Like I got the word freebies tattooed on my forehead or something!!!!!

They're like swarming and I'm trying to swat the blood sucking bleeders!

Last one said 'please give me 500 gold please'
I replied 'please give me 1000 gold please'. He didn't like it :)

Shlump
03-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Dope. Had a deep laugh!

Anarchist
03-12-2014, 09:05 AM
It's beggars belief that you MUST give them what they are asking you.

But there is nowhere it is stated you MUST listen or obey.

Then the wise developers gave you the ignore button
And the even more wiser God, our creator, gave you a free will so you can choose your actions according to your pleasure

So have you tried...

http://www.jeffbullas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/3-Digital-Marketing-Strategies-you-Should-Not-Ignore.jpg

this? :)

Crowsfoot
03-12-2014, 10:56 PM
There I am sharpening my blade for the quests ahead, and I get inundated with GIVE ME GOLD! GIVE ME WEAPON! GIVE ME VANITY!

I'm like 'scuse me mate but you ain't got the decency to introduce yourself or buy me a drink, do I know you bro, I haven't slept with your sister have I ?

All of a sudden Im a bloody charity shop in arcane legends. Like I got the word freebies tattooed on my forehead or something!!!!!

Means you look pro. Congrats.

Zylx
03-13-2014, 03:04 AM
If it bugs you so much, wear a busted vest and dull knives. You can never go wrong with a busted vest and dull knives.

Zeus
03-13-2014, 03:56 AM
It's beggars belief that you MUST give them what they are asking you.

But there is nowhere it is stated you MUST listen or obey.

Then the wise developers gave you the ignore button
And the even more wiser God, our creator, gave you a free will so you can choose your actions according to your pleasure

So have you tried...

http://www.jeffbullas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/3-Digital-Marketing-Strategies-you-Should-Not-Ignore.jpg

this? :)

She has yellow teeth.

elmanco
03-13-2014, 10:19 AM
I haven't slept with your sister have I ?

Hahahahhahaha
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
Omg hahahahahahahha

Xenobiotic
03-13-2014, 10:37 AM

Lol

Sceazikua
03-13-2014, 10:40 AM
If they ask for 500 gold, I would give them some gold, it would make their day. Not everyone is a lazy begger that only wants something free :) But if they ask to give something costly like vanities and such, ignore button is what to tap :)

My true story:
someone: pls buy my green founder vanity helm, its green fits with your green santa, only 60k (note: it was around 65k in cs at that time)
me : I dont need a helm vanity now, sorry
someone: pls give me 2k I want to list it in cs Im broke :(
me : ok ill give you 5k
someone: thanks so much
a moment later: someone has sent you a friend request

flluby2
03-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Lol tell them this:
You: I know how to make free gold.
Beggar: how?
You: fire kraag canons they need man down there.

Waheedski
03-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Lol tell them this:

LOL

Crowsfoot
03-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Lol tell them this:
Me: sorry this ATM is out of order, please try someone who cares.
Beggar: your mean
Me: you pmd me first
Beggar: so...
Me: well, this is why you don't talk to strangers
Bueggar: but....
Me: STRANGER DANAGER
*teleports away*

Van Gin
03-13-2014, 07:43 PM

:sour::dread:It never used to bother me and I would never put them on my ignore list but lately I have with over 90 in the last 3 weeks alone,trust me if your in mythic armors find a vanity set quickly they put tracker beams on you. I quit this game 3 months ago and gave a level 15 toon just sitting not saying a word, 1.7 million gold a mythic weapon and about 30 eggs from my 3 level 36 chars...i'm in the habit of giving things to people who are respectful and not annoying to others. But PLEASE Spacetime Studios please put begging in the terms of service agreement and hand out some 7 day bans for it.

FriendlyPlayer
03-13-2014, 08:20 PM
In the sales world, when someone solicits you without your permission, turn around and offer to sell them sumthn. They go away fast.

Solicitor-"Excuse me sir, I would just like to talk to you about blah blah blah..." Then you say, "Instead, I would like to talk to you about life insurance, etc..."

flluby2
03-13-2014, 10:20 PM
In the sales world, when someone solicits you without your permission, turn around and offer to sell them sumthn. They go away fast.

Solicitor-"Excuse me sir, I would just like to talk to you about blah blah blah..." Then you say, "Instead, I would like to talk to you about life insurance, etc..."

Lmao. Nothing made me run faster than a life insurance sales agent. :D

Then again those beggars might go:
Kid: Wad iz life insurance?
No answer
Kid: Xplain!
No answer
Kid: U scammer
No answer
Kid: I report u

Dang. I wish they could auto mute beggars.