PDA

View Full Version : Capes and guilds

JustDenny
12-07-2010, 06:56 AM
Would be really awesome. It would add to the variety in character customization, and I don't even need to explain guilds.

Sayonara

LoonnooL
12-07-2010, 07:05 AM
oh? i thought you meant having guild logos on the capes ........

Ellyidol
12-07-2010, 07:16 AM
Would be nice as another vanity item on top of the vanity helms we have.

oh? i thought you meant having guild logos on the capes ........

This would be good too. I don't think a guild name + emblem would fit or look well on a lot of players on the screen, so a cape or tunic (I think it was this case in WoW?) with a guild emblem would be easier to spot.

jonboy
12-07-2010, 07:38 AM
Vanity overlay on armor, should be easy. Devs notice this pls.

JustDenny
12-07-2010, 09:46 AM
No, please no more worthless vanity items that are merely for status. Give capes a legitimate use, value, and need. And yes the guild cape idea is pro

StompArtist
12-07-2010, 09:50 AM
No, please no more worthless vanity items that are merely for status. Give capes a legitimate use, value, and need. And yes the guild cape idea is pro

Some of us would be willing to spend the $$$ on vanity items. More money for the game design. Everybody wins. :D

JustDenny
12-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Yes but if a company is in need of money, perhaps you should actually benefit from investing, rather than recieve something with no physical attributes other than appearance. I spend on average around 150 plat a month on new game features(inventory slots, stash slots, character slots, even character face changes.) it would obviously be included in a new update, therefore it wouldn't be "NEW CAPES AND HATS!!!" -update over. It would be more like "oh new lvl cap, guildmaking system, new classes, new dungeons that they can make you pay rediculous amounts of money for(I don't really care because this is a totally wicked game, people don't play for pointless items, people play because unlike any other iPhone game, Pl is the pioneer of iPhone mmo's), capes that new bosses drop(btw capes should be an endgame item). And I guess if people want a new vanity item than make really goofy shoes or something to sell, but do not take an idea with potential and take out all reasoning for acquiring it. Pl is thriving, there is no lack in cash flow by any means, especially with the new android players. Pl has a chance to litterally become one of the best iPhone games on the market, but this 10yo way of thinking has really got to go. WOW for the iPhone, whether that is what they strive for or not, it is a deffinant possibility.

Recap: I'm diggin the amour of feedback this has gotten and I appreciate everyones voice.
Big update needs to be released with atleast a guildmaking system and capes would be that extra cherry on top.
Vanity items: shoes, bracelets, kitty cats, anything other than something that could be awesome but wouldn't be.
Pl- top notch.

I am grateful for everybodys time and feedback.

LoonnooL
12-07-2010, 07:40 PM
I'd have a battle usage ring/necklace over battle usage cape ~

Cape + emblem of guild is just way too cool to neglect

EricB
12-07-2010, 07:54 PM
I would also preffer ring/necklaces and more different braccers, mostly because for now the game engine don't handle cloth simulations. Devs knows the big guild thing everybody is asking, and i'm sure they're working on it. Everything will come in time.

Necrobane
12-07-2010, 08:05 PM
I'd prefer legs and shoulders. seems a bit weird that the chest armour slot takes up the whole body.

JustDenny
12-07-2010, 08:20 PM
My point is why not do it all? Why not take the leap to make this game undeniably wicked with no downfalls! You've succeeded this far, nothing should hold you back.