PDA

View Full Version : Female Warrior Vanity

Siobban
03-12-2014, 09:50 AM
I'm a girl and play warrior, but dislike the big beefiness of the toon as it's geared towards male players. How about adding a vanity that when equipped the warrior will take on a female frame? To be fair, a male one for rogue as well?

As you know many women play the game and most choose rogue or mage, making these two classes very populated. In end game, we need more warriors! Seems like every day the issue to run maps is lack of quality warriors. Perhaps a female vanity would encourage more of us to stick with warrior and open up the end game for even more people.

MoloToha
03-12-2014, 09:55 AM
People discussed it before, but devs refused. Warrior is man, rogue is woman, mage is smurf.

Siobban
03-12-2014, 11:34 AM
I'm sure it was brought up in the past. I understand having an option of female and male toons creates double the design work as each piece of armor would need two looks. However, a vanity would alleviate this and create a single design project. The game has evolved and again, there is lack of decent warriors end game. Maybe it's time to revisit the idea?

Giuewek
03-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Actually we need more mages and rogues because most become warriors :p

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Siobban
03-12-2014, 11:46 AM
:hororr:

Mage and rogue dime a dozen. Female warriors would make a nice addition to the evolution of the game. And take up less space in cities. Hehe .