PDA

View Full Version : Tale of the Wraith and a lonesome Warrior

Waheedski
03-12-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm in a party, mostly level 36' s, we get to Wraith, they zone out and leave me wetting the bed! Happened all the time, every bloody time! I thought I'd never find a party that will help me fight wraith. So like peeps mentioned I used that area to gain some XP.

Today I went there for the upteenth time to garner xp when another warrior, Azivaaniht who was level 24, said he wants to fight Wraith, I said I'm cool with it but you and me, it's gonna be crazy.. And a lot of tiaras and tantrums.

We're fighting the horde and 2 more peeps zone in and I'm like YES, gonna fight Wraith now boy!!!! We get to Wraith and the 2 guys just zoned out, no nothing, prob stuck two fingers at us before they left..grrrrr

I looked at Azivaaniht and he was like still wanna fight boss, I was like yeah ok Let's do this and cry later. So there we are fighting the 3 skeleton bodyguards, I was more like flailing lol, when 2 peeps zone in, I thought yeah they gonna reach here and zone out. But to their credit, they helped me and Azivaaniht fight the Wraith heart and it's 3 minions.

I mostly went for the one that releases the green ground fog, I unleashed Clyde on his boney a$$, stunned the living daylights outta him then went gung-ho and slammed the seismic and windmill, shield went down, we went ballistic on the Wraith, so cool. Eventually we defeated this boss and I was feeling EPIC!

Big respect to :-
Azivaaniht
Manigod
LeonKck

utpal
03-12-2014, 01:10 PM
wow gratzz. so manigod and leon r rogue and mage? coz it is impossible for a war(s) to defeat this boss.

Anarchist
03-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Solid.

Waheedski
03-12-2014, 01:16 PM
wow gratzz. so manigod and leon r rogue and mage? coz it is impossible for a war(s) to defeat this boss.

Either two warriors and two mages or three warriors and a mage, not sure, my head is still fuzzy, prob one of them was a rogue lol, dunno. I was like trying to stay alive and spam HoR and do this.....

Stun, jump in like a blind man, do damage with charged seismic and windmill, lose health while fighting in the middle of green fog, jump out, spam pot health, repeat all over again.

utpal
03-12-2014, 01:20 PM
span pots is easy bt r u lvl23-25? i asked coz azivaan is lvl24

Waheedski
03-12-2014, 01:24 PM
span pots is easy bt r u lvl23-25? i asked coz azivaan is lvl24

I am level 35, I find spamming Pots tricky cos I get killed faster than I can spam pots lol.

utpal
03-12-2014, 01:27 PM
XD thts the point. those poison eats hp faster then u can spam.
thats y war cannot beat this boss without mage or rogue.
next time u need a freezer mage for more relaxing in elite ashral nd wraith.

Sky_is_epicgearz
03-12-2014, 01:29 PM
haha lol good job xD the story was funny as well

Sorcerie
03-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Lol, don't expect Shuyal PUGS to complete bosses, most of the time those are just XP runs ro dailies.

If you want to kill the boss it's best to mention before the run even starts or people will leave you high and dry. In fact, you're better off just making a party of your guild mates in order to get boss AP.

But gratz none the less! xD