PDA

View Full Version : Dragon ring

Shonex
03-12-2014, 01:27 PM
I know that this has been asked so many times, but I have no time on my hands to scroll down. So, do you have to craft the armor to get a ring?

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

quantionus
03-12-2014, 01:30 PM
ok so the answer is that u have to have the same color or mitas(golden drag which comes from drag pack) dragon pet and the dragon set. For instance if u have the red set then u need to have the red drag. Then go to blacksmoke where u craft em. Craft your set and wear the crafted vanities with the SAME colored drag pet, then u ll receive the ring

Shonex
03-12-2014, 01:32 PM
ok so the answer is that u have to have the same color or mitas(golden drag which comes from drag pack) dragon pet and the dragon set. For instance if u have the red set then u need to have the red drag. Then go to blacksmoke where u craft em. Craft your set and wear the crafted vanities with the SAME colored drag pet, then u ll receive the ring

Thanks, just the answer I needed. And right on time, you reply really fast Quan :)

quantionus
03-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Thanks, just the answer I needed. And right on time, you reply really fast Quan :)

lol lucky timing :P

Bonthan
03-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Also, the gold dragon is a wild card and can be used to craft any set, including black.