PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Vanities

Xenobiotic
03-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Thread Closed.

Instanthumor
03-12-2014, 07:01 PM
I wanna know the exact date my account was made ...

Bilaxman
03-12-2014, 07:03 PM

You can find out what it is: Spacetime Nexus -> My Account -> Purchase History

Roberto077
03-12-2014, 07:04 PM

Go to the Spacetime nexus in the start up page, then hit the "Account" tab and look at your purchase history. At the bottom of your screen it will display the date your account was made.

Also, the Founders gear was originally going to be Veteran gear but they forgot to remove it for 2 caps and then made it trade-able.

Xenobiotic
03-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Go to the Spacetime nexus in the start up page, then hit the "Account" tab and look at your purchase history. At the bottom of your screen it will display the date your account was made.

Also, the Founders gear was originally going to be Veteran gear but they forgot to remove it for 2 caps and then made it trade-able.
I meant like you know how PL has those 3-year shields? Well I was thinking maybe we could have like somethings similar to that, maybe an exclusive L41 Mythic item as a reward for playing so long? Idk, a vanity would be better tho.

Ravager
03-12-2014, 07:23 PM

I meant like you know how PL has those 3-year shields? Well I was thinking maybe we could have like somethings similar to that, maybe an exclusive L41 Mythic item as a reward for playing so long? Idk, a vanity would be better tho.

Maybe ask this question again in 1 to 2 years.

Crowsfoot
03-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Maybe ask this question again in 1 to 2 years.
But, we are greedy today

Puntus
03-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Im an old player , I play AL since season 1 , but Im disagree with ur idea , thats unfair for new players , also dont give benefit to AL social community, if stg start doing gifts to old players , new players will quit , and thats not good for the game.

Crowsfoot
03-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Im an old player , I play AL since season 1 , but Im disagree with ur idea , thats unfair for new players , also dont give benefit to AL social community, if stg start doing gifts to old players , new players will quit , and thats not good for the game.

But, we are greedy today
So nice, I can say it twice.

Puntus
03-12-2014, 07:43 PM
So nice, I can say it twice.

Lol , yes you can

Xenobiotic
03-12-2014, 07:49 PM

Ok.

Crowsfoot
03-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Ok.
Way to go down swinging...

Hiosahaf
03-12-2014, 08:14 PM

So am I. But other Legends game git their rewards, AL can expect it too, soon.. maybe this Dec?

Xenobiotic
03-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Way to go down swinging...

Well I mean I don't see a person agree with me, why try when you know you'll lose :p.

Roberto077
03-12-2014, 08:30 PM
But, we are greedy today

Today?!?!?!

Spyce
03-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Today?!?!?!

No, tomorrow and yesterday.

Roberto077
03-12-2014, 08:32 PM
So am I. But other Legends game git their rewards, AL can expect it too, soon.. maybe this Dec?

Maybe. AL will turn 2 in November so that would give at least a 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, and two year vanities.

I only agree if they are vanities that work on the same system as the PL veteran awards.

Roberto077
03-12-2014, 08:33 PM
No, tomorrow and yesterday.

And every day since human kind figured out what currency is.

Crowsfoot
03-12-2014, 10:25 PM
And every day since human kind figured out what currency is.
Who are we kidding? It used to be kill the guy with the mammoth meat. Because, come on, killing a guy in an animal skin toga is easier than killing a mammoth.