PDA

View Full Version : Mystery of Petrox.

Gensin
03-13-2014, 03:37 AM
Once upon a time, There was a sorcerer called Kershal and his wife Zerisa, Kershal was a king of the forbidden world the shuyal, He wasnt greedy, he wasnt the best king of shuyal in the 5th century of it, He was the worst, but the people of shuyal admired his efforts and his attitudes for his people...

When Zerisa gave birth, Kershal and Zerisa decided to name him Trox, When the ruthless Bael made another portal thru the shuyal world, Bael's army attacked the shuyal world, Kershal tried to defeat them along with his army, Using his Sceptre he tried to burn all of them but it didnt work, Kershal died, Bael took the emerald on Kershal's domain and Bael turned green, and more powerful. Bael left after that, all of the shuyal people died but except one.. Trox was succesfully hid into the luggage of Bael's team, when they came to arlor Trox ran away, and he end up in brackenridge changing his name into Petrox and end up selling armor inorder to be not be found, because the emerald that bael used was not the original emerald, Petrox have the emerald, her mother gave it to him.. along with the luggage.

Sceazikua
03-13-2014, 04:46 AM
lmao so many "she to he" and "her to his". Btw good story, but did it end like that? Who are petrox and zerisa, what did they do?

kjed
03-13-2014, 04:48 AM
And they live happily ever after.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Shihua Lai
03-17-2014, 10:50 AM
What happened to Zerisa?

Sent from my RM-941_apac_sea_203 using Tapatalk