PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 2 was a great game which

Khaphyn
03-13-2014, 06:20 AM
incorporated some interesting gaming bonuses and secret levels...Honestly,If I had to gurmestimate how many hours I spent doing Hell Cow levels or Uber runs I could possibly put it up in the 1000s easily....I just wonder how well something like a cow level(doesnt exactly have to be cows but you see where Im going with this) would go over in AL..Just a goofy secret level where just about anything could drop...Even Mythics(very rarely) and Arcanes(ultra rarely)...Maybe its a stupid idea to some but I'd like it...Or add a new Type of.playable character like a paladin,monk,or a necromancer skill to the sorcerers skill list....Just some ideas...Sorry again about getting heated over the 20 locked crates...If mythics and Arcane were easy to find I guess they wouldnt be so exciting to see pop up when you open a crate....Thanks Guys

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Runescape
03-13-2014, 06:38 AM
I prefer diablo3, tho i started playing diablo2 1 year before d3 was out so i guess i disnt get the nostalgie of diablo2

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Limsi
03-13-2014, 06:43 AM
Loving your fresh idea!

Roberto077
03-13-2014, 07:30 AM
Rightfully heated, great idea!

Sceazikua
03-13-2014, 07:32 AM
Yes D2 has been my favorite game for years (still my favorite)! And for someone who doesnt know that wants to be seen as an expert on this game, the thread is about suggesting adding a "secret level" like "cow level" in D2. And, in D3 theres a "secret level" too named "whimsyshire", like cow level but it is filled of unicorns, flowers, rainbows and more. Theres no need to say "I love D3 more than D2", its not the topic, OK? And for the good sake someone goes everywhere yelling "LOL better than dota, D3 better than D2". LOL'ed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ACv1HQM2AQ

Btw it would be much more fun if "whimsyshire" was added instead of cow level LOL :smile:

Khaphyn
03-13-2014, 08:03 AM
It just seems that AL has become a part of my family just like Diablo was when I was hardcore into it...I see AL as a game,still in its infancy,as a great game only getting better.The potential to be a Diablo calibur game has been met and to see a colabiation of ideas similar to those used in D2/D3..Either would be another great layer that would continually bring new players in and more than satisfy veteran players enjoying the simplistic complexity of a classic in the making...As I said,my ideas are the opinions of a player that enjoys what has been given to him and understands that a perfect game always has room for growth..STS...The Genious is very much alive and well with your group of developers..Keep blowing our minds and keeping us on the edge of our seats...

Thank You Sincerely,
Commited to AL

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Morholt
03-13-2014, 06:08 PM
The cow portal was rumored in Diablo I (said to occur if you click a cow enough times).
Blizzard took that and had the fun idea of bringing it to life in Diablo II.

AL has nothing of the sorts.
Perhaps the "lower hauntlet" is a rumored thing...but that's by an npc. And it was something that did exist before. So I don't really count it.

Also, the crafting system of AL is not anywhere near where it needs to be to have secret recipes.

Zylx
03-13-2014, 10:44 PM
Ive only played diablo 1. How's diablo 3 on console?

MoloToha
03-14-2014, 01:29 PM
Btw there are no Easter Eggs in AL. Maybe there can be a "find an Easter Egg" sneak peek...

Mortalninja
03-14-2014, 07:21 PM
Love ur Idea!! Something like a secret map with be the best thing ever.. n that at that place u can get all things.. would be perfect.. But for doing it harder.. It could be Elite Idk.... Really Good Idea :p

asimauara
03-20-2014, 11:06 AM
There is a slight easter egg/glitch i found on the island quest where you go solo very rarely does it happen but jarl pops out of the ground sometimes! Visit algeir island is the quest