PDA

View Full Version : 4 Years

Apa
03-13-2014, 06:49 AM
Hey guys
I was just wondering that maybe Sts should release an exclusive 4 year shield for the vets that have been on PL since anytime in 2010.
A one time thing, unlike the 1, 3, 6 month Veteran Cent set and the PL shields that can be granted when any account hits 3 or 2 years of existence, at anytime from now.
This could also be like, kind of a replacement for the people who first had the blue PL shield that used to be exclusive.
It doesn't even have to be a shield, even better it could be a really awesome looking, and unique pet.
I believe this would really represent the (soon) 4 year players in a great way.
But yea, I wanna know what you guys think.
Please share your thoughts :]
Thanks for reading.

Cavoc
03-13-2014, 08:11 AM
I'm not saying this is a bad idea, nor am I against it. But honestly there isn't much of you guys left, so they'd have to put in work for a few people (very loyal people i know). Plus you guys have the founders helm.

NotYoCookiez
03-13-2014, 10:56 AM
I'm not saying this is a bad idea, nor am I against it. But honestly there isn't much of you guys left, so they'd have to put in work for a few people (very loyal people i know). Plus you guys have the founders helm.

Not everyone, that was for people who made thier accounts like april, may. I made mine during October of 2010

Cavoc
03-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Not everyone, that was for people who made thier accounts like april, may. I made mine during October of 2010

Ah. I didn't see the "anytime" in 2010.

Sent from my iPhone using

dudetus
03-13-2014, 11:20 AM
I do support this idea. Don't mean to sound greedy or anything but for rest of 2010 outside of Founder's we haven't received anything that exclusive outside of 2010 event vanities. They are exclusive too, but it wasn't rewarded from STG unlike Founder's and other veteran rewards.

Ladyviviane
03-13-2014, 11:25 AM
Dun wana b pessimist but I think we gona get an other party hat names : 2014 party hat with diff colour tho :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NECROREAPER
03-13-2014, 02:12 PM
Would be nice if we got a 4 year one. And the point about not much of us being left doesn't really matter as those who are 3 yr vets now will all be getting theirs next year.

Apa
03-13-2014, 02:28 PM
I do support this idea. Don't mean to sound greedy or anything but for rest of 2010 outside of Founder's we haven't received anything that exclusive outside of 2010 event vanities. They are exclusive too, but it wasn't rewarded from STG unlike Founder's and other veteran rewards.

Yes, this is true. But some people starting in 2010 don't even have founders. And in time those new PL shields (Red n Gold and Silver) will keep appearing in more and more accounts. It won't be that special when everyone starts wearing it.

Would be nice if we got a 4 year one. And the point about not much of us being left doesn't really matter as those who are 3 yr vets now will all be getting theirs next year.

I say, the fact that there isn't much of us left is an even more of a good reason to make us a 4 year item. Then it'll be even more exclusive because you won't see much of them around. Especially if it gets rewarded as a one time thing.

NotYoCookiez
03-13-2014, 06:24 PM
was the game even made 4 years ago? LOL

it should just be 2010 peeps ^_^

Schnitzel
03-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Once we get to April 2014, this game will have its 4th bday ^.^

PL•ayer
03-13-2014, 08:07 PM
You just got not one, but TWO new shields. Now isn't the time to be asking for more.

Vet rewards (excluding founders) shouldn't be based on join date, but acc age, to give people something to look forward to.

Warlord0520
03-13-2014, 08:17 PM

im a 2010 player, acc made 2010-04-09 :D
And i havent received any founder vanity either ;(

Argyros
03-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Lel you founders have way more advantages in stats and vanities then most new players. The helm and shield are enough imo.

Schnitzel
03-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Lel you founders have way more advantages in stats and vanities then most new players. The helm and shield are enough imo.

As of now, i am a content founder ^.^